Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member

Could you kill someone??? I could for sure!!!

I dont know about you guys but the sh1t that is going on in the US these days is straight up disgusting!!! So far in the last 3 months I can remember a baby getting thrown out a moving car window( she lived), a little girl getting stolen out of her bed and raped and killed, that POS scott peterson,a baby that came down the conveyor belt at the local dump, a woman cut open and her baby stolen from her stomach. WTF is going on?? Are we turning into a 3rd world country here??? Anyway, back to the topic. I could kill each and everyone of those people that comitted those heinous crimes with my bare hands!!!! There should be 100% separate penalties for crimes like this. The should have the same done to them as they did and most people usually agree with that. Too bad it will never happen.

Just venting a little after reading the updates to the newest case. I could tell you one thing if it was my daughter that was raped and killed i would no doubt in my mind shank that son of b1tch in the courtroom in front of everyone about 20 times in the neck before the bailiff even got to me. I'd do a max of about 4-5 years if that for an obvious temp insanity plea.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Not a shred of doubt in my mind...if someone hurt my family or did something deserving, I would kill them without a thought and feel great about it.

On top of it read this sh!t...

"Couey was returned to Florida in an unmarked sheriff's vehicle, wearing a bulletproof vest and under the cloak of darkness.

He was being held in isolation at the jail for his safety, Hemminger Evan said. As a precaution, the timing of his arrival from Georgia was kept secret, although the sheriff's office was not aware of any threats against Couey."

We spend our tax money on keeping this useless scum of the earth alive. then well pay again to put him to death in 20 years.

firstinmia is offline Associate Member
    I feeel you man.It like people have lost the conept of human life...I dont understand how a person can do such horrible ,,,,,,,,not even horrible unexplainble things to another human life..thats why u kill someone with no justification u should be killed the same way ....Fukk them all u rape some one and kill them , they should be raped and killed in the same fashion .Me myslef I dont no if I would have it in me to kill some one .But come to think about it if soem one was to rape one of my children id be the first one torchering the **** out of that person ,, and fuk it of they give me jail time it would have been worth it......................................

I'm getting more and more heated as i read more articles. The court system is such bullsh1t..

we pay to keep this useless scum of the earth alive, then we pay while in jail, then we pay to kill him in the end anyway. 3rd world countries have better systems than us. If he is no doubt a confessed killer he should die immediately and all should be able to watch.

no wonder i avoid paying taxes at any rate possible.

I think my opinion on the subject is clear enough in my thread on how pedophile-murderers were handled in Iran...

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=156530

There is no doubt in my mind that if some creep hurt my kid, he'd die a slow and painfull death. And I'd make sure they didn't find the body.

Red

Problem is, it would never bring back that poor child that was hurt or lost their life. Its one of those things that we can never truly solve by killing the person who inflicted that pain....but its an instinct, you would want to tear that piece of trash to pieces without a doubt.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Our world was actually more barbaric and twisted but I feel where you are going with this. We as a species are violent,greedy,jealous and territorial...Man, the only animal that kills for pleasure.

Also, we need to make sure they don't do it again to someone else's child.
    Last edited by Juddman; 03-20-2005 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Man, the only animal that kills for pleasure.
    Never thought about that. We are fukked up as a species i guess.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I would not ever want to kill anyone regardless of what they did. I would protect myself or a loved one, but I would never choose to kill a person unless I had too. We are all human and all have emotions, so I’m not above getting angry and wanting to lash out or wishing death if god forbid something did happen to a loved one. Just in a clear state of mind, with no emotions tearing me apart I would not want anyone to die.

Call me a tree hugger or what ever you want, I just don’t think it makes you or anyone else any better than the person doing these crimes if you kill them out of passion. They did awful things, yes but you killing them is nothing but a revenge tactic and is done for self gratification. It allows you, or the family to feel they have gotten even, or that person has gotten when they deserve. But remember that even people who are “sick” have families and loved ones as well.

Just my opposition, but I don’t think anyone or any government has the right to sentence anyone to death. I know, I know I’ll hear it 20 times in a quick reply, “If someone killed my wife/sister/brother/whatever dam right I’d want them dead”. Of course you would, but if your wife/sister/brother/whatever killed someone would you want him dead? What if you believed them and no one else did?

I’d also like to hear from anyone else (besides me) who has been arrested for a felony, or has been under investigation to see how accurate detectives and police work actually is.

CastorTroy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    Not a shred of doubt in my mind...if someone hurt my family or did something deserving, I would kill them without a thought and feel great about it.

Well said, same here.

j-dogg- I know detectives suck a lot of times thats why i say.

"If he is no doubt a confessed killer he should die immediately and all should be able to watch."

also, if any person in my family comitted a heinous crime and confessed to me or the court and i knew they did it, i would want them dead also. I would cry because of what they did but if they were sentenced to death i would understand 100%. an eye for eye period!!!

I dont want to debate on your views cause its your opinion and i could never change that.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    They wouldn't have to hurt my family. If I thought I could get away with it I would kill my neighbor's brother because I hate the fact he wears a cowboy hat and a trench coat like he still lives down south. I don't wear yellow shoes with my yellow shirts in Florida because it would piss everyone off. What's right is right.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    I would not ever want to kill anyone regardless of what they did. I would protect myself or a loved one, but I would never choose to kill a person unless I had too. We are all human and all have emotions, so I’m not above getting angry and wanting to lash out or wishing death if god forbid something did happen to a loved one. Just in a clear state of mind, with no emotions tearing me apart I would not want anyone to die.

Call me a tree hugger or what ever you want, I just don’t think it makes you or anyone else any better than the person doing these crimes if you kill them out of passion. They did awful things, yes but you killing them is nothing but a revenge tactic and is done for self gratification. It allows you, or the family to feel they have gotten even, or that person has gotten when they deserve. But remember that even people who are “sick” have families and loved ones as well.

Just my opposition, but I don’t think anyone or any government has the right to sentence anyone to death. I know, I know I’ll hear it 20 times in a quick reply, “If someone killed my wife/sister/brother/whatever dam right I’d want them dead”. Of course you would, but if your wife/sister/brother/whatever killed someone would you want him dead? What if you believed them and no one else did?

I’d also like to hear from anyone else (besides me) who has been arrested for a felony, or has been under investigation to see how accurate detectives and police work actually is.
    I'm not gonna call you anything bro..its your opinion and you have a right to give it like anyone else. I personally don't think I would be thinking straight about such a thing and I tend to be pretty impulsive when I'm pissed. Right or wrong, that's how it would go down.

I respect everyone’s opinion, they have a right to it. I just simply don’t understand the point of killing someone for any thing. To me, I just can’t see how it makes the situation any better. If it’s to save someone else’s life, yes. But if they are incarcerated already, they can’t harm anyone but themselves.

I respect everyone’s opinion, they have a right to it. I just simply don’t understand the point of killing someone for any thing. To me, I just can’t see how it makes the situation any better. If it’s to save someone else’s life, yes. But if they are incarcerated already, they can’t harm anyone but themselves.
    I spent 4 years in prison, and I seen lifers hurt more people. Some guy was doing 120 days for a DUI and this was in the county jail. The lifer was wating to go to the penitentary for the rest of his life. Well he asked the DUI guy that had a wife and children at home if he had a cigarette, guy lied and said no. Well he left the jail in a body bag.

how about the possibility that he gets out again???We should pay $$$ for him to stay there too right?? this trial will cost hundreds of thousands alone.

I’m not sure what the lifer was in going to prison for, but if he was dangerous he should not have been in with the general jail population.

I know here in Michigan, if your property of the state (prison 1+year) you don’t ever go into a cell with anyone but other people that are property of the state. If they do it, and you get in a fight with that person, you can sue the state.

It’s the responsibility of the prisons and jails to provide a at least semi safe surrounding. I know it’s not like that at all though because correction officers are not trained adequately. I was inside with my cousin, who was able to cheat the store he worked at out of money. He was making about $25 a week off it, the profits of the store went to buy equipment for the prison. The correction officers were nice enough to explain how he was “stealing from the prisoners” on level 3 and toss him up on level three then.

The funny part was they were not angry but they were more interested in how he was able to do it so they could try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I spent 4 years in prison, and I seen lifers hurt more people. Some guy was doing 120 days for a DUI and this was in the county jail. The lifer was wating to go to the penitentary for the rest of his life. Well he asked the DUI guy that had a wife and children at home if he had a cigarette, guy lied and said no. Well he left the jail in a body bag.
    Touche. They are often all held together in the same spot waiting to be moved...there are risks involved for everyone with scum like that walking around.

I only know about Indian for sure, but I do know that it cost the state 38% more for death penalty than it is for life with out parole.

All I’m saying is it is not a deterrent, it’s not cheaper, it’s not creating a better situation, it solves nothing.

Look up a few cases of the guys who have sat on death row for 10-20 years and now have been proven innocent after getting a appeal because of DNA evidence. Thank god they kept the rape kits from back then.

Well that's all good, but the fact of the matter there is only one way with absolute certainty that a killer won't kill again. That is to kill him/her. I got an uncle and a cousin in prison for murder so I am not talking as a bystander.

I’m not sure what the lifer was in going to prison for, but if he was dangerous he should not have been in with the general jail population.

I know here in Michigan, if your property of the state (prison 1+year) you don’t ever go into a cell with anyone but other people that are property of the state. If they do it, and you get in a fight with that person, you can sue the state.

It’s the responsibility of the prisons and jails to provide a at least semi safe surrounding. I know it’s not like that at all though because correction officers are not trained adequately. I was inside with my cousin, who was able to cheat the store he worked at out of money. He was making about $25 a week off it, the profits of the store went to buy equipment for the prison. The correction officers were nice enough to explain how he was “stealing from the prisoners” on level 3 and toss him up on level three then.

The funny part was they were not angry but they were more interested in how he was able to do it so they could try it.

I only know about Indian for sure, but I do know that it cost the state 38% more for death penalty than it is for life with out parole.

All I’m saying is it is not a deterrent, it’s not cheaper, it’s not creating a better situation, it solves nothing.

Look up a few cases of the guys who have sat on death row for 10-20 years and now have been proven innocent after getting a appeal because of DNA evidence. Thank god they kept the rape kits from back then.
    Yes, its true with automatic appeals that come with capital murder cases...it costs more to put someone to death than to jail them forever. But, I still want them dead.

I could kill someone if they killed someone in my family or my girlfriend. Or in self-defense.
    Last edited by YounG_SluG11; 03-20-2005 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    Yes, its true with automatic appeals that come with capital murder cases...it costs more to put someone to death than to jail them forever. But, I still want them dead.

That's why if they are guilty beyond a shadow of doubt ie. Confession or DNA evidence they should be put to death within 30 days of conviction. Cheaper on all of us. As a husband and father of 3 I too would make someone that harmed my family die slow. As was said before, the body would NEVER be found.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    That's why if they are guilty beyond a shadow of doubt ie. Confession or DNA evidence they should be put to death within 30 days of conviction. Cheaper on all of us. As a husband and father of 3 I too would make someone that harmed my family die slow. As was said before, the body would NEVER be found.
    Agree 100%...sometimes you just cannot deny it, they are guilty.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Not sure exactly how productive a thread this is, but YES I could without
    a doubt, I also doubt I'd feel bad about it which even I find a little freaky,
    but I know it wouldn't bother me if I felt that I was justified in doing it...
    I.E. protecting a friend, loved one, or someone seriously crossing a line
    they should not do, whatever... I would have no problem handling ****...
    Not for one second... Not sure what that says about me... Not sure I
    want to know either...

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    what you guys are talkin about is crazy talk, i would never kill some one...well maybe i would, but I wont post it on a forum !

Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    but I wont post it on a forum !
    You just did.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    dammit!

Rofl

Last post for me on this, I’ve debated capital punishment a lot, so its not fair for you guys to have to put up with me!

Google a man by the name of Leo Jones who was executed in the state of Florida in 1998. He signed a confession after 6-8 hours of interrogation from officers about him killing another officer. He signed it, he died from the crime committed. He was proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. A few years later, the detectives who arrested him were forced out of uniforms for ethical reasons (I.E. lying) and were described by other officers as “enforcers”. Oh, keep in mind that it cost Florida an extra 51 million dollars a year to enforce the death penalty (2nd to California who spends 90 million).

Since 1973, 119 people in 25 states have been released from death row with evidence of their innocence. It does not take DNA evidence to prove these people guilty “beyond a reasonable doubt” but that’s that it took to prove them innocent. If the courts were ran the way they say, there is no way these people would have ever been on death row. It’s just sad that in this country (1 of 3 civilized countries that still use capital punishment) it takes DNA evidence to prove innocence, not guilt.

The law in most states as it stands; they are simply not sure enough obviously to be killing people.

Again, these are just my humble views.

Last post for me on this, I’ve debated capital punishment a lot, so its not fair for you guys to have to put up with me!

Google a man by the name of Leo Jones who was executed in the state of Florida in 1998. He signed a confession after 6-8 hours of interrogation from officers about him killing another officer. He signed it, he died from the crime committed. He was proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. A few years later, the detectives who arrested him were forced out of uniforms for ethical reasons (I.E. lying) and were described by other officers as “enforcers”. Oh, keep in mind that it cost Florida an extra 51 million dollars a year to enforce the death penalty (2nd to California who spends 90 million).

Since 1973, 119 people in 25 states have been released from death row with evidence of their innocence. It does not take DNA evidence to prove these people guilty “beyond a reasonable doubt” but that’s that it took to prove them innocent. If the courts were ran the way they say, there is no way these people would have ever been on death row. It’s just sad that in this country (1 of 3 civilized countries that still use capital punishment) it takes DNA evidence to prove innocence, not guilt.

The law in most states as it stands; they are simply not sure enough obviously to be killing people.

Again, these are just my humble views.
    Point taken...a guy named Paul Bernardo tortured and killed a few young women here in Canada a while back. One of them was his wife's younger sister, his wife was also an active participant. This was on videotape, and the tape was found by the authorities. Cases like that, instand death penalty should be warranted.

Want's the difference with all the other chit that gets talked about on here?
    Besides it's all hypothetical anyway... Not like it's against the law to say you
    probably would if someone hurt a loved one... I see worse things posted on
    here openly everyday that could get someone in legal trouble...

what you guys are talkin about is crazy talk, i would never kill some one...well maybe i would, but I wont post it on a forum !

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    We as a species are violent,greedy,jealous and territorial...Man, the only animal that kills for pleasure.
    Well I watched a show(my wife actually was) and it was about the darkside of dolphins. In the show they stated besides man, chimpanzees and dolphins kill for pleasure or out of hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Well I just seen a show(my wife actually was) and it was about the darkside of dolphins. In the show they stated besides man, chimpanzees and dolphins kill for pleasure or out of hate.
    I knew dolphins were evil. They are very intelligent and with intelligence comes evil.

Wait a minute. Dogs kill for pleasure. I seen my pit kill a mouse, and a squirell and she didn't eat it, she killed them and then ran up to the back door with them in her mouth proud of what she done. She also tried to kill my sister's Pomeranian.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i cant wait till i get the chance to pop off at someone..... i guess thats why i buy guns lol

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Want's the difference with all the other chit that gets talked about on here?
    Besides it's all hypothetical anyway... Not like it's against the law to say you
    probably would if someone hurt a loved one... I see worse things posted on
    here openly everyday that could get someone in legal trouble...
    you do make a good point, maybe i should just stop talking..err umm posting i should say.

No reason to stop posting, just saying last I checked it's not against
    the law to say you would end someone if they hurt a loved one, family
    member, friend, whatever... Now if you do it you do need to be ready
    to face the consequences...

you do make a good point, maybe i should just stop talking..err umm posting i should say.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information