BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

What Happens Around Here These Days??

Is **** still somewhat normal? Is bdtr still here???

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Is bdtr still here???
    Um check out the 400,000 threads about him lately

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    HOLY ****!!!! Is that you BigGreen?!!! I was seriously about to start a thread asking if anyone had seen you recently. Where the hell have you been young man?

I expect some form of responce from you in a timely manner.

Angelis is offline Banned
    No worse they made him a Super Moderator...

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    Um check out the 400,000 threads about him lately
    LMAO...

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm still here, now WHERE have you been?

You better answer bdtr....looks pretty pissed........looks like he's going to throw a log at you bro! DUCK!!!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    It's aiming at you jugs.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I don't care who you are... that's funny as heck right there.....

careful now.......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    It's aiming at you jugs.
    Good luck! I carry a bdtr stick just in case I see you. It's thirty feet long and as long as I keep you at the other end of it I'm good to go. Sure, I look a little goofy carring a thirty foot stick but it beats getting crushed by a log throwing mad man.............drunk with SMOD power!

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut

I expect some form of responce from you in a timely manner.
    Sure, I'll get right on that. If there's anything I'm not these days, it's timely. And if there's anything I *am* it's jaded and cynical, and not above hunting you for sport.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    well well, look who blew in

Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    I'm still here, now WHERE have you been?
    I sort of just blanked out for the last 9 months or so. I was neither here no there. Apathy was THE word of the day each and every day. I'd postulate alien abduction, but it definitely wasn't that. I just truly and purely stopped giving a **** about anything and everything for almost a year. It was pretty surreal.

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    well well, look who blew in
    You have NO idea how much I've heard that lately. Online and in real life.

Sure, I'll get right on that. If there's anything I'm not these days, it's timely. And if there's anything I *am* it's jaded and cynical, and not above hunting you for sport.
    Naked this time or can I wear shoes.......I get at least three minutes head start.

Well? Have you checked back in or you still running with the jaded and cynical thing?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I sort of just blanked out for the last 9 months or so. I was neither here no there. Apathy was THE word of the day each and every day. I'd postulate alien abduction, but it definitely wasn't that. I just truly and purely stopped giving a **** about anything and everything for almost a year. It was pretty surreal.
    hey I've been there. Back from the precipice but still not here is how it feels sometimes.

cb25 is offline Banned
    good to see ya BG...how goes the educational process?

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    hey I've been there. Back from the precipice but still not here is how it feels sometimes.
    Tell me about it. I never thought legit depression (and I don't mean just the emotional state, i mean that actual de-pression of all bodily functions and mental processes) was real...I had kind of always believed it was an excuse to be less than you knew you could be. But holy **** can it be very real and incredibly difficult to slug through. Especially for someone like me that REFUSES to get through it any other way than through his own volition....though I'm definitely on the other side now, but not all the way out.

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    good to see ya BG...how goes the educational process?
    It's a lifetime thing for me...no question. I'm slated to start law school this fall, but I'm half thinking I'll either do a PhD at the same time or scrap law school altogether and do just the PhD. Academia is really where I belong I think. I just love the atmosphere of colleges and universities (and I don't just mean the ugrad social scene, but the way they seem to be the closest thing we have any more to a real bonded community), and academic work and discussion is my passion. I don't see myself ever fully leaving the world of higher learning.

cb25 is offline Banned
    It's a lifetime thing for me...no question. I'm slated to start law school this fall, but I'm half thinking I'll either do a PhD at the same time or scrap law school altogether and do just the PhD. Academia is really where I belong I think. I just love the atmosphere of colleges and universities (and I don't just mean the ugrad social scene, but the way they seem to be the closest thing we have any more to a real bonded community), and academic work and discussion is my passion. I don't see myself ever fully leaving the world of higher learning.
    good for you man...i can tell that about you, that academia is where you thrive. i'm sure you'll decide what's best for you.

i have a similar appreciation for it...but professional school has blown that idea clear out of my head. i'm ready to graduate and work now.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Tell me about it. I never thought legit depression (and I don't mean just the emotional state, i mean that actual de-pression of all bodily functions and mental processes) was real...I had kind of always believed it was an excuse to be less than you knew you could be. But holy **** can it be very real and incredibly difficult to slug through. Especially for someone like me that REFUSES to get through it any other way than through his own volition....though I'm definitely on the other side now, but not all the way out.
    Man I know exactly what you're talking about. It doesn't seem like too long ago that I had no hope. Didn't quite feel dead but sure as hell didn't feel alive. Are you going to be posting more from now on?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    You better answer bdtr....looks pretty pissed........looks like he's going to throw a waffle at you bro! DUCK!!!!

I call BS on that one...bdtr is not gonna toss away food.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member

you just like looking at and chasing all the college split tail....come on...admit it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    you just like looking at and chasing all the college split tail....come on...admit it!!!
    That made it all the way to number one on his Pro vs Con list.

Thread Information