Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Crime is officially out of hand!

This is the dumbest thing I ever read in my life. I hope these guy's get caught and their mothers die a slow death for giving birth to them.

PIZZA SHOP EMPLOYEE SHOT: A 70-year-old employee of a Brandywine Hundred pizza shop was shot as he left the business after closing, Delaware State Police said Sunday. About 11:20 p.m. Saturday, the man left the Hot Spot Pizza shop carrying a white plastic grocery bag containing sandwich rolls. Two men approached him from behind, ripped the bag from him and shot him once in the lower back, police said. The two men fled with the bag of rolls, said Lt. Joseph P. Aviola Jr., state police spokesman. The victim returned to the shop and contacted a fellow employee for help. The victim was airlifted to Christiana Hospital, where he was admitted in stable condition with a nonlife-threatening injury, Aviola said. Investigators recovered one empty handgun bullet casing at the scene, police said. Anyone who has information may contact detectives at 834-2620, ext. 4, or Crime Stoppers at (800) TIP-3333.
    Last edited by Lozgod; 03-21-2005 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    my mother told me about 2 kids from boston area who just got shot about 10:00 eastern time, one of them got shot in the neck. good thing i moved a few years back it is geting out of control over there.
    Did you read the article though? They robbed and shot a 70 year old man for sub rolls.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    dam huh, if there asking for tipsters to call in then that means as long as no one rats the bastards will get away scott free, thats usually a sighn when they ask for tipsters to call in.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Did you read the article though? They robbed and shot a 70 year old man for sub rolls.
    Unbelievable. This world is going to self destruct soon enough.

talltanman is offline Associate Member
    Flat out nuts. Makes you wonder why we made public hangings illiegal.

The world is going to hell.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Man those guys were just plain a*sholes! If he was closing maybe they thought he had the stores night deposit or something. I just cant imagine shooting someone over a bag of rolls! Even if thats the case how hard would it be to grab a bag from a 70 year old man. I think im going to add those guys to my list of people I could kill from FatMikes thread. They wouldnt even have to threaten me or my family!

BDTR is offline Retired
    I really need to become a super hero.. or someone does. I'm gonna go expose myself to radioactive spiders, gamma radiation and whatever else i can find.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    BD............I will work in your HQ if you fight crime, sometimes this stuff makes me want to do the Charles Bronson Death Wish thing.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Man, get off my back about this. I was hungry and those rolls looked tasty.

In all seriousness though...those two are bags of sh*t. There is no excuse for stuff like that and hopefully they will find themselves in a level 4 or above prison. Getin' beat half to death by gang affiliates most of the time and raped by the pedophiles the rest. Most tough guys don't know sh*t about being tough. They will learn if they continue this route about what tough life is really like. High level prisons are no joke. The low levels are a little nuts but easy enough, the highs are out of control. Especially when some of these convicts find out that they are in for shooting an old man for some rolls....WTF?

I think bdtr posted the article about a counselor getting raped and they came in and killed the guy in DCC. Delaware Correctional Center. I spent 3 years and 4 months in there, and I can tell you from first hand experience. It is no joke. However those guys aren't looked down on by other violent criminals, so they probaly wouldn't have a problem, unless it is the unlikely scenario that the victim was black and they were white.

Quote Originally Posted by jc3
    Man, get off my back about this. I was hungry and those rolls looked tasty.

In all seriousness though...those two are bags of sh*t. There is no excuse for stuff like that and hopefully they will find themselves in a level 4 or above prison. Getin' beat half to death by gang affiliates most of the time and raped by the pedophiles the rest. Most tough guys don't know sh*t about being tough. They will learn if they continue this route about what tough life is really like. High level prisons are no joke. The low levels are a little nuts but easy enough, the highs are out of control. Especially when some of these convicts find out that they are in for shooting an old man for some rolls....WTF?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    I really need to become a super hero.. or someone does. I'm gonna go expose myself to radioactive spiders, gamma radiation and whatever else i can find.
    Find some neuclear sewage and roll around in it, you may end up with either super powers or lymphoma. That is a chance I am willing to take...

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    I think bdtr posted the article about a counselor getting raped and they came in and killed the guy in DCC. Delaware Correctional Center. I spent 3 years and 4 months in there, and I can tell you from first hand experience. It is no joke. However those guys aren't looked down on by other violent criminals, so they probaly wouldn't have a problem, unless it is the unlikely scenario that the victim was black and they were white.
    I was on the in as well. I hear ya about violence being respected, but it's not usually not given respect if the victim was so weak (old, women, kids). No matter which way the races go, they better hope they committed on their own race. That really complicates sh*t... Either way, they will get theirs one way or another. From being in, I am sure you know that........

Take care and STAY OUT.......JC

Quote Originally Posted by jc3

Take care and STAY OUT.......JC
    I been out for 9 years with no intentions of going back.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    I hear ya Loz...no "intentions" of going back either....been out 2 and don't plan on any more......JC

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Loz man those kind of arcticle drive me nuts! Man I swear to god I hate people and the majority of mand kinD!

SID

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I know some people hate Micheal Moore, but his movie Bowling for Columbine brings out alot of serious issues with American gun control.. that statistics are scary. 11,500 gun related deaths a year.. and Canada has like 250?

Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    Man thats just wrong we live in a f'ed up world too much violence.

Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    I know some people hate Micheal Moore, but his movie Bowling for Columbine brings out alot of serious issues with American gun control.. that statistics are scary. 11,500 gun related deaths a year.. and Canada has like 250?
    Sorry but his statistics are BS, I challenge you to find that # or any number close to what Micheal Moore said. This does not include quoting him directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Monsoon says
    Man thats just wrong we live in a f'ed up world too much violence.
    Or there are so many wimps that refuse to arm themselves that let criminals do violence on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Or there are so many wimps that refuse to arm themselves that let criminals do violence on them.
    People shouldn't have to walk around scared, carrying a f*cking gun for defense..

Sorry but his statistics are BS, I challenge you to find that # or any number close to what Micheal Moore said. This does not include quoting him directly.
    So you're going to tell me there aren't that many deaths a year in the U.S.?

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    f*cked up...something isnt working in these ppls heads...

I dont understand how someone can take a gun and Shoot someone else

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    I thought the #'s would have been higher.

zuke is offline Member
    the problem is that all of these laws that get imposed for gun control only keep the guns from the people trying to get them legally. you don't think these thugs went into a gun shop, filled out the paperwork, waited five days, and then shot some old guys for some rolls... then again, you might get really hungry waiting the five days

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    people are just sick these days. carry a weapon and suddenly everyones untouchable...i bet those pussys wouldnt have done it if they didnt have a gun....fvckin ball less cowards...

they should of robbed the pizza place beatdown guy instead. i wouldnt mind if they shot him.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    what is this world coming to?
    ~HOP

seems like everyones carrying a piece and they dont give a fvck if they have to use it. man i knew this 14yr old who had a piece

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    what is this world coming to?
    ~HOP
    My thoughts exactly HOP.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    the problem is that all of these laws that get imposed for gun control only keep the guns from the people trying to get them legally. you don't think these thugs went into a gun shop, filled out the paperwork, waited five days, and then shot some old guys for some rolls... then again, you might get really hungry waiting the five days
    Especially on EQ...

People shouldn't have to walk around scared, carrying a f*cking gun for defense..
    I carried a gun not from fear, but because it was my right. You do believe in your rights don't you? If everyone was armed everyone would in turn be polite to eachother... Also I do dispute those #'s that is why I asked for them, I know you cannot get them so the answer to you last question to me is NO I do not believe those falsified statistics.

icewind is offline Associate Member
    This is the dumbest thing I ever read in my life. I hope these guy's get caught and their mothers die a slow death for giving birth to them.

PIZZA SHOP EMPLOYEE SHOT: A 70-year-old employee of a Brandywine Hundred pizza shop was shot as he left the business after closing, Delaware State Police said Sunday. About 11:20 p.m. Saturday, the man left the Hot Spot Pizza shop carrying a white plastic grocery bag containing sandwich rolls. Two men approached him from behind, ripped the bag from him and shot him once in the lower back, police said. The two men fled with the bag of rolls, said Lt. Joseph P. Aviola Jr., state police spokesman. The victim returned to the shop and contacted a fellow employee for help. The victim was airlifted to Christiana Hospital, where he was admitted in stable condition with a nonlife-threatening injury, Aviola said. Investigators recovered one empty handgun bullet casing at the scene, police said. Anyone who has information may contact detectives at 834-2620, ext. 4, or Crime Stoppers at (800) TIP-3333.

Bunch of losers !!!

Swellin Guest
    I carried a gun not from fear, but because it was my right. You do believe in your rights don't you? If everyone was armed everyone would in turn be polite to eachother... Also I do dispute those #'s that is why I asked for them, I know you cannot get them so the answer to you last question to me is NO I do not believe those falsified statistics.
    The problem in asking for those numbers is that there are more numbers than that out there. The anti-gun groups have lots of statistics to show you....accuracy is something that only gun owners are concerned with.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    The problem in asking for those numbers is that there are more numbers than that out there. The anti-gun groups have lots of statistics to show you....accuracy is something that only gun owners are concerned with.
    Thank You!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    That is so sad. An Zuke is correct....gun control only keeps the guns from the good guys. Ask Nark and Big KLG who has guns in Barbados .. and how they get them!

Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Yes, of corse I believe in my rights. We'll never agree on this so we both might as well just stop while we are ahead. As for the facts about gun related deaths. How many citys are in America? How many times do you see someone get killed in your city a day? Do the math.. I wouldn't be suprised if it was HIGHER.

Swellin Guest
    .....How many times do you see someone get killed in your city a day? Do the math.. I wouldn't be suprised if it was HIGHER.
    None....everybody here carries.

Sorry bud, I couldn't resist...but it ain't far from the truth.

Yes, of corse I believe in my rights. We'll never agree on this so we both might as well just stop while we are ahead. As for the facts about gun related deaths. How many citys are in America? How many times do you see someone get killed in your city a day? Do the math.. I wouldn't be suprised if it was HIGHER.
    First can you produce the numbers? More car accidental deaths than guns, more electricity caused deaths more than guns, more chocking on food deaths more than guns. Wanna bet? I have provided two quotes from someone who has your same viewpoint on gun control.

"[This year] will go down in History! For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient and the world will follow our lead to the future!"

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subjected people to carry arms; history shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subjected people to carry arms have prepared their own fall."

Both by Adolf Hitler

What people don't realize is the flow of illegal guns begin from legally purchased guns.

A legally owned gun is stolen or sold and ends up in the criminals hands. They are not grown in flower pots.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information