Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 30 of 30
  1. #1
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531

    Unhappy I got fired today.

    As it says in the title i did infact get fired today.
    I dont want to talk abou it tho

  2. #2
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    did they get pissed when you showed up to work in your tranny gear?

  3. #3
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    What happened

    That sucks bro........

  4. #4
    Diesel's Avatar
    Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Mental Institution
    Posts
    2,293
    Sorry to hear that bro.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    I.C.U.
    Posts
    1,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    did they get pissed when you showed up to work in your tranny gear?
    ROFLMAO!!!!!

  6. #6
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Getting fired sucks!

    Getting hired ain't much better.



    ~SC~

  7. #7
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    C'mon... you know you wanna tell us what happened.... or you wouldnt of posted it!!

  8. #8
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    that blows... didnt you just start there?

  9. #9
    houseofpain's Avatar
    houseofpain is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    1,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    did they get pissed when you showed up to work in your tranny gear?
    LMFAO
    ~HOP

  10. #10
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    It customary to shake your dick at the person whom fired you........please tell us you shook the dick at them bro. I'll think less of you if you didn't. If you didn't do that then you've no recourse than to pour sugar in the gas tank of the boss.

    Hey, I don't make the rules, I just point them out when need be.

  11. #11
    Monsoon says's Avatar
    Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    It customary to shake your dick at the person whom fired you........please tell us you shook the dick at them bro. I'll think less of you if you didn't. If you didn't do that then you've no recourse than to pour sugar in the gas tank of the boss.

    Hey, I don't make the rules, I just point them out when need be.
    LOL....I never knew that one

  12. #12
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsoon says
    LOL....I never knew that one
    And you call yourself a MAN! You have to buy at least three nudie mags on your way home today or you may be in violation of Male Membership standards. It's a select club and you don't want or need to get kicked out....TCB!

  13. #13
    BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    1,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    It customary to shake your dick at the person whom fired you........please tell us you shook the dick at them bro. I'll think less of you if you didn't. If you didn't do that then you've no recourse than to pour sugar in the gas tank of the boss.

    Hey, I don't make the rules, I just point them out when need be.

    That sucks man sorry to here about that.
    You did shake you wanker at him didnt you????
    Like Juggernaut said its a must!

  14. #14
    IntensityX's Avatar
    IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    877
    You should have done this,once they said you are fired whip out your peter and blow one on your bosses face and tell him/her to enjoy the nice going away present you gave him/her and have a nice day

  15. #15
    Monsoon says's Avatar
    Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    And you call yourself a MAN! You have to buy at least three nudie mags on your way home today or you may be in violation of Male Membership standards. It's a select club and you don't want or need to get kicked out....TCB!
    But everytime I buy nudie mags I pitch a tent, why is that bro?

  16. #16
    IntensityX's Avatar
    IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsoon says
    But everytime I buy nudie mags I pitch a tent, why is that bro?
    Maybe your getting excited reading the articles

  17. #17
    Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    And you call yourself a MAN! You have to buy at least three nudie mags on your way home today or you may be in violation of Male Membership standards. It's a select club and you don't want or need to get kicked out....TCB!
    I find it hard to take this serious since it is coming from the man who make Liberace look like a Hell's Angel.

  18. #18
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsoon says
    But everytime I buy nudie mags I pitch a tent, why is that bro?
    No tent means you have bigger problems! Good job.

  19. #19
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I find it hard to take this serious since it is coming from the man who make Liberace look like a Hell's Angel.
    Yeah, I can see your point.....sort of like getting how to **** like a pornstar tips from Ann Landers isn't it?

  20. #20
    Monsoon says's Avatar
    Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    Maybe your getting excited reading the articles
    I think its because maybe when I see all those nudie pictures, all these perverted thoughts pop up in my head.

  21. #21
    IntensityX's Avatar
    IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsoon says
    I think its because maybe when I see all those nudie pictures, all these perverted thoughts pop up in my head.
    Nah it's the articles,nothing gets my willy wet more then reading that j-lo dumped ben asslick

  22. #22
    Monsoon says's Avatar
    Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    Nah it's the articles,nothing gets my willy wet more then reading that j-lo dumped ben asslick
    lol, that definatly puts a smile on my face.

  23. #23
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    It was an ad sales job. I got fired for hitting and surpassing revinue targets but not spending enough time on the phone. Stupid or what.

  24. #24
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Most sales people are friggin idiots and or greedy, I know I am one.

  25. #25
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    Sorry to hear about that prime. but hows the comp. prep going?

  26. #26
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Sorry to hear about that prime. but hows the comp. prep going?
    i got the date wrong
    Its not till the 17th july so im going to try and maintain my bodyweight but lose a lb or two of fat. will start cutting 10 weeks out.

  27. #27
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    cool man good luck.

  28. #28
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    It was an ad sales job. I got fired for hitting and surpassing revinue targets but not spending enough time on the phone. Stupid or what.
    You shouldn't have hit them. Violence is not the answer! I would have fired you myself, for violent behavior on the job.

  29. #29
    workdude's Avatar
    workdude is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,445
    Sorry to hear you got fired...It's just a chance to start new some where else...

  30. #30
    Hed
    Hed is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    You shouldn't have hit them. Violence is not the answer! I would have fired you myself, for violent behavior on the job.

    Hahahaha. Good one.



    Sorry to hear tho man, that sucks.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •