Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    decadbal is offline Banned

wow....ar is um.........

with some of the threads ive seen the last few times ive gotten on, and the stupidity coming from alot, almost all the noobs ive seen, AR seems to be going to SHIIT.. i hope someone takes control sometime soon.... shuts the retards up, before no one of any quality or caliber will come here..

thats just my.02

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    with some of the threads ive seen the last few times ive gotten on, and the stupidity coming from alot, almost all the noobs ive seen, AR seems to be going to SHIIT.. i hope someone takes control sometime soon.... shuts the retards up, before no one of any quality or caliber will come here..

thats just my.02

you got here in the nick of time! your turn for the dumbass threads hahahahaha

Maraxus is offline Banned
    deca show them how its done.

i cannot, they are not worthy

BDTR is offline Retired
    How about offering some suggestions aside from shutting them up?

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

thats just my.02
    GRREEAATT... those threads AND DECA threads.... should i take a shotgun to my computer now????

yes, do it, that son of a bitch was tellin lies

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you talking about lounge threads or steroid questions threads?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Are you talking about lounge threads or steroid questions threads?
    Both..........

But then again.. newbies are newbies... ya have to bring them along, and weed out the ones that won't listen..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Both..........

But then again.. newbies are newbies... ya have to bring them along, and weed out the ones that won't listen..
    Yeah that's why I asked. I agree that it is annoying sometimes, but I try to remember that we were all newbies at one time, and no doubt people were patient with us. As long as they dont continually make the same newb mistakes, I say help 'em out.

Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    I'm a newbie with an open mind, I'm glad to be part of such a resouceful community...

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Does deca need a hug

BDTR is offline Retired
    Ar is only what you make it. Start contributing worthwhile threads and set a good example. Everyone is new at some point and everyone asks stupid questions, even you: stackin winny.... "can you stack winnie with anything, like hydroxycut or an eca? and can you stack hydroxycut with another diet supps?"

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    i remember when i was a newbie, but i took time and read posts for months before i ever posted anything of my own. i think deca is just referring to the people that ask questions that are repeatedly covered. when you can tell its obvious they did no research what so ever. they need to read the stickies and do searchs, but instead they just start a new thread asking about dbol only cycles. it just gets old really fast and if people are going to consider using gear then they should take the time to do some research and do it properly

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Yeah that's why I asked. I agree that it is annoying sometimes, but I try to remember that we were all newbies at one time, and no doubt people were patient with us. As long as they dont continually make the same newb mistakes, I say help 'em out.
    exactly...

but with BDTR making 200-300 post per day... he must be on payroll..

so all is safe..

except for the Fruit..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    This thread is kinda weird, I don't understand the purpose

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    i remember when i was a newbie, but i took time and read posts for months before i ever posted anything of my own. i think deca is just referring to the people that ask questions that are repeatedly covered. when you can tell its obvious they did no research what so ever. they need to read the stickies and do searchs, but instead they just start a new thread asking about dbol only cycles. it just gets old really fast and if people are going to consider using gear then they should take the time to do some research and do it properly

Nice ass bro oh and where the hell you been

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Deca you're my boy and all, but what purpose does this thread serve? This seems like another hate on AR thread to me.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    My only advice.......

Leave

By

Example
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Yeah I don't see this thread turning out so well. Actions speak louder than words.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    My only advice.......

Leave

By

Example

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    ......and consistent application of the rules.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    zactly

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    instead of sat here moaning about it, you could put some positive input into making it better, mind you, that would take some effort right?? lol. what im sayin is, complainin is easy, live in the solution, not the problem

peace

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, really.....

Bitch bitch bitch......

Lots of these threads lately. Love the one about the other board crashing and everyone congregating here.

Classic.

~SC~

I thought I was THE bitch?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    LOL, u are Vic, no one will take that away from ya!

I meant people as a WHOLE do the bitching, not singling Deca out.

I've even seen people complain a lot and then call this board home when things
    go sour at another location.

~SC~

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

I meant people as a WHOLE do the bitching, not singling Deca out.

I've even seen people complain a lot and then call this board home when things
    go sour at another location.

~SC~

I agree

Oaky I was gonna say I just got the title this morning I can't even hold it for that long? What kind of M.I.L.F. would that make me? An embarassment to to other M.I.L.F.s that's what kind..

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Love the one about the other board crashing and everyone congregating here.

Classic.

~SC~
    No kidding. i thought it was all new members. i was waiting for the introductions in the new members forum.

Lotsa Newbies lately. I too waited to say a word. It is what it is.

On a more important note. Vic, are you gonna let them get away with the M.I.L.F. thing???? Oh by the way, you left your panties the last time you were over!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Both..........

nice post bro.
    BTW deca , i still love you
    ~HOP

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

A dog smells his own farts first

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    I like this board, its the only one im on. Sometimes yea people do ask stupid questions without research, but not everyone is like that. Everyone starts as a noob so why not just try ur best to lay out good advice. This board has been essential for me and i thank all the mods and vets who have helped me out at one point or another. Thanks bros

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca ... ever since my son was... never born, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate the newbie retard posts too. Especially with spring break. I just skimmed past another winny thread "to drink or not to drink"
    Ive learned to NOT even enter those threads as much as it is tempting. I know once in the thread, I will spout off some sarcastic remark. 50/50 chance of me avoiding such threads. So, 50 percent of the time, I avoid newbie lame ****. No big deal.

The good thing though. This board has tons of good referance to go through. Just need to know how to steer through it.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    why does everyone (and you know who are) think that bc we don't post as much on an open board that we don't love this board just as much as when we were here everyday? i am sick and tired of ppl making remarks that now that our board is down that we came running back....that is pure bs....everytime i log into am i pulled up ar....i don't have to actually log into ar to read and lurk.....think about it ppl....you've been doing this a while....maybe some of us don't want our names broadcasted on an open board.....i think the last 6 months should tell you why....its hot out there and until this **** cools off i'm not going to whore it up on a board that le can easily read anytime they want.....not that i have any reason to worry for drugs are bad and you should NEVER take them without doctors supervision......now with that being said remember that ar is home and just because were not whoring it up lately doesn't mean we moved out.....okkedokee?

and btw....that is not directed at bdtr....i'm the leader of the bdtr fan club and he can do no wrong in my world....and he so cute in his spandex spiderman underoos

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I hate the newbie retard posts too. Especially with spring break. I just skimmed past another winny thread "to drink or not to drink"
    Ive learned to NOT even enter those threads as much as it is tempting. I know once in the thread, I will spout off some sarcastic remark. 50/50 chance of me avoiding such threads. So, 50 percent of the time, I avoid newbie lame ****. No big deal.

The good thing though. This board has tons of good referance to go through. Just need to know how to steer through it.

are you flirting with me???

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    why does everyone (and you know who are) think that bc we don't post as much on an open board that we don't love this board just as much as when we were here everyday? i am sick and tired of ppl making remarks that now that our board is down that we came running back....that is pure bs....everytime i log into am i pulled up ar....i don't have to actually log into ar to read and lurk.....think about it ppl....you've been doing this a while....maybe some of us don't want our names broadcasted on an open board.....i think the last 6 months should tell you why....its hot out there and until this **** cools off i'm not going to whore it up on a board that le can easily read anytime they want.....not that i have any reason to worry for drugs are bad and you should NEVER take them without doctors supervision......now with that being said remember that ar is home and just because were not whoring it up lately doesn't mean we moved out.....okkedokee?

same here guys....I pull up AR everyday. I don't post everyday, but I am here keeping up with most people.

As a matter of fact, if you look at my join date you can see I have been here longer than most...have answered 100's of questions over the years and defended AR countless times. I always acknowledge my start as happening at AR. So, why the worthless comments about being here when AM is down? If it offends anyone that much, do like bermie said above and stay the hell out of the thread...seems pretty simple and mature to me.

...and I don't care how many members join each day...if you keep running off experienced bros you'll have nothing but a few ass kissers and newbies and mods....just a thought....not that my thoughts matter any....

peace,

ttgb

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information