Angelis is offline Banned

The Truth, What should I do?

Hey bros I have a serious question I need help with and a recent post just reminded me...

One day a while ago I decided to tell my parents I was juicing, it was a good call they dont really bother me about it and I dont do anything behind there back (even though im old enough to do anything I feel I should have let them know). Well some how my younger brother (17) over heard and he likes to talk... allot!

Heres the problem, my current GF is one of those GF who doesnt like that kinda thing at all. Well I allowed my brother and his GF to live with me for a while, till they can get on there feet and get there own place... I know it is only a matter of time before my brother slips up and leaks some info to my GF either when hes drinking or just plain slips up.

I really dont want her to know bcs I think she is one I could stay with a long time. If my brother tell her or if she finds out any other way and brings it up with me I dont wanna lie to her bcs I know down the road its gonna come back and bite me in the a$$ (she doesnt like when I lie to her, especially with something this big).

What would you suggest I do if she finds out and starts asking about it? If I tell her the truth now she will probably get mad probably start leaking it all over in anger , and if I lie to her and she finds out or I tell her in the futur she will get really mad and might leave.

The only thing I could come up with is completely lying to her when she asks me about it. And if/when she finds the stash in the futur or I decide to tell her I say that I didnt start juicing till recently and I only used suppliments back then.

What do you think I should do?

If all else fails I'll confuse her with big medical words... (j/k)
    Last edited by Angelis; 03-21-2005 at 05:14 AM.

colossus1 is offline Member
    You and your brother are family. Its none of his **** business. There are codes.......you two are blood brothers, you are supposed to have eachothers back no matter what. I would just tell him i dont want my girl knowing. And if she does find out i will throw him and his girlfriend out.

Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    You and your brother are family. Its none of his **** business. There are codes.......you two are blood brothers, you are supposed to have eachothers back no matter what. I would just tell him i dont want my girl knowing. And if she does find out i will throw him and his girlfriend out.
    Yeah I know im not really worried about him telling her normally but when hes drunk he might let something slip or if I slip up and leave a needle/vial/etc... laying around. Im kinda asking in general what I should do if she finds out. its just that I know my brother well and slipping up while drunk is a good high up there on the "how she might find out" list.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I like the idea of lying and worrying about it when you are caught. If she leaves, it wasn't meant to be. Or maybe it was, but you ruined it because you are a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I like the idea of lying and worrying about it when you are caught. If she leaves, it wasn't meant to be. Or maybe it was, but you ruined it because you are a liar.
    Well its one of the only scenarios where I have little chance of being caught and the smallest chance of her getting mad (bcs from what she would know I would have only started recently and not lied to her) I hate lying to her, I love her, but I cant just stop juicing. I would stop however if she was my wife and didnt want me to do it... but we're not there just yet

On a serious note though what do you think I should do?

Stew is offline Junior Member
    Tell her man, its not a hard decision. Then you dont have to keep hiding things, she'll find out sooner or later.....better sooner. And if she leaves you, well then thats fine, because then you can start over and find a new girlfriend, instead of wasting your time. Other girls are not that hard to find.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Tell her, let the chips fall where they may.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I personally wouldn't tell her.

If something ever happens with your relationship, you will simply be giving her more ammo against you.

But if she does find out, I’d explain things to her, that you will live your life the way you see fit, and if she doesn't like it, then hit the road.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Hey bros I have a serious question I need help with and a recent post just reminded me...

One day a while ago I decided to tell my parents I was juicing, it was a good call they dont really bother me about it and I dont do anything behind there back (even though im old enough to do anything I feel I should have let them know). Well some how my younger brother (17) over heard and he likes to talk... allot!

Heres the problem, my current GF is one of those GF who doesnt like that kinda thing at all. Well I allowed my brother and his GF to live with me for a while, till they can get on there feet and get there own place... I know it is only a matter of time before my brother slips up and leaks some info to my GF either when hes drinking or just plain slips up.

I really dont want her to know bcs I think she is one I could stay with a long time. If my brother tell her or if she finds out any other way and brings it up with me I dont wanna lie to her bcs I know down the road its gonna come back and bite me in the a$$ (she doesnt like when I lie to her, especially with something this big).

What would you suggest I do if she finds out and starts asking about it? If I tell her the truth now she will probably get mad probably start leaking it all over in anger , and if I lie to her and she finds out or I tell her in the futur she will get really mad and might leave.

The only thing I could come up with is completely lying to her when she asks me about it. And if/when she finds the stash in the futur or I decide to tell her I say that I didnt start juicing till recently and I only used suppliments back then.

What do you think I should do?

If all else fails I'll confuse her with big medical words... (j/k)
    If you plan on cycling in the future I would seriously consider if this is the woman for you. If she finds out it will always be a problem, always an argument. You're better off finding a woman who will support you and not have a problem with it.

notus is offline Member
    dont tell her!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I personally wouldn't tell her.

If something ever happens with your relationship, you will simply be giving her more ammo against you.

But if she does find out, I’d explain things to her, that you will live your life the way you see fit, and if she doesn't like it, then hit the road.
    This is what I was thinking... I dont want her to leave me so I dont wanna tell her. And look at all the horror stories of those who told there GF's.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Tough call.......she is your gf not your wife. If it were a wife I would say "tell her".

However, due to the fact that you are not engaged (I assume) then I say don't tell her until you decide you want something more. This way, if things do not work out, then she doesn't know sh!t.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    If you plan on cycling in the future I would seriously consider if this is the woman for you. If she finds out it will always be a problem, always an argument. You're better off finding a woman who will support you and not have a problem with it.
    I'd agree w/this 100%.

~SC~

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Your little brother is responsible for what he says while drunk. Nobody makes him drink. It is his decision when he has a brew or two. Every sip is a result of his decision to screw the consequences, let's get a buzz. He is 17 and it is time for him to learn this, before he is out on his own where he can screw up really bad with alcohol.

Tell him not only will you kick him out if he blabs, but you will also treat him to a well deserved butt kicking and he will carry the guilt of having screwed you over very, very badly. HIS GF has absolutely NO business EVER finding out!

As for your own GF finding out, I say deny, deny, deny. How old are you... early 20's? If so, she probably isn't the one you will end up with, anyway. If you are sure that she IS, then MAYBE tell her now... but certainly tell her before marriage. Wives should know. GFs should not.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Your little brother is responsible for what he says while drunk. Nobody makes him drink. It is his decision when he has a brew or two. Every sip is a result of his decision to screw the consequences, let's get a buzz. He is 17 and it is time for him to learn this, before he is out on his own where he can screw up really bad with alcohol.

Tell him not only will you kick him out if he blabs, but you will also treat him to a well deserved butt kicking and he will carry the guilt of having screwed you over very, very badly. HIS GF has absolutely NO business EVER finding out!

As for your own GF finding out, I say deny, deny, deny. How old are you... early 20's? If so, she probably isn't the one you will end up with, anyway. If you are sure that she IS, then MAYBE tell her now... but certainly tell her before marriage. Wives should know. GFs should not.
    His GF already knows he told her a long time ago thats why im concidering trying to keep my GF away from him. If it gets out oh well I will deal with it then. Im 23, and yeah she feels like "the one" but im still young u never know and I dont wanna tell her for the reason that it will always become the source of all problems in our relationship. To tell you the truth I never brought up the subject of steroids ever so I dont know how she feels about them specifically but from everything I know about her im like 90% sure she wouldnt like it. She supports everything else I do (well almost everything). Well I'll just let it unfold by itself whatever happens, happens I will deal with it then. At least I wont feel guilty about planning a whole big thing behind her back, I wont have a plan

Hmmm... well another alternative that isn't so bad at your age is to just go natural until you are 30 or so and your test levels start dropping. A natural 23 YO who knows how to train, eat, and rest, can put a very nice physique together that will still have you accused of juicing! Too bad his GF knows already. I would discuss it with him and point out to him that his blabbermouth has put you into a very uncomfortable situation. Good learning experience for him, facing the results of a careless slip of the tongue.

yeah I concidered going natural but AS is like pringles "once you pop, u cant stop!". Well im sure I could stop but im not sure if I want to. I Think what im going to do is keep it from her for now bcs no matter what if I get bigger, natural or with chemical help, ppl are gonna say im on. If she finds out I will try to explain to her how I feel... I will see how she feels about it. If she trully doesnt like it and our relationship is good at that time I think I will concider stopping till im in my 30-40's but for now im gonna continue.

Yeah... if you're not competing it is almost a waste of money to juice before 30. When you are my age, (46) you will look back on how much test you were making at 23 and yearn for those days. A natural can have a really great physique by about age 25 or 27-ish. Even though your test will be falling off slightly by then, you will still be building on the foundation you have been laying over the past 5 years or so. One plus to training natural while young is that you aren't downregulating your endogenous test and always struggling through pct, losing mass while waiting to recover. Going natural through your 20's isn't necessarily win/win... you will certainly be a lot bigger as a juicer than as a natural, if you know what you are doing. But you are not getting the biggest bang for your buck from gear until your own levels have dropped significantly. By the time you get in your 50s, endogenous production is so low that there is no need to bother with pct... just stay on, maybe reduce to a hrt dosage until you want to do another cycle. See the difference? As a young man, during your post cycle recovery, your body will have BELOW normal test for quite some time. 3 steps forward and two steps back, in effect.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    hmm.. who was it that told me a Brick is a solid answer?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    The truth
    Often it's hard to find
    Sometimes it leaves you blind
    It brings you to the light
    Showin' you wrong for right

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    The truth
    Often it's hard to find
    Sometimes it leaves you blind
    It brings you to the light
    Showin' you wrong for right
    In this case truth could bring me more problems if we end up fighting/breaking up.

But I understand what ur saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    However, due to the fact that you are not engaged (I assume)
    Thats the thing... I would like to ask her but her parents split up when she was young and she doesnt believe in getting married so early in life. I respect that so im thinking... wait and see how it goes in the futur and maybe ask her to marry me in a couple yrs but plan the wedding later, stay engaged for a while u know. Thats why I dont want to make things go bad between us.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Even though I feel its best to hide/lie about some things just to keep the relationship strong... this isnt one of those things IMO...

Carlos said it best, if you plan on being with this girl for awhile and continue to juice, its going to get harder and harder to balance, and itll be a bigger and bigger fight when she does find out and youve been lying for years...

ID SAY the best route to go... tell her, she will at first be pissed, its a common first reaction... dont get mad at her back, just let her get it out... then when things calm, just be like first off, thanks for caring about me and what I put in her body, but explain the facts of juicing and your precautions... and explain that youve juiced already WHILE her NOT knowing, and its obviously hasnt hurt your relationship that far, so why would it now.....

If shes as close to you as you think... explainin it calmly like that should win her over.... but who knows, some girls will just never except stuff like that...

In that case, hit her with a club and drag her body to the woods and bury her in pieces randomly throughout the forest.... LOL, JK bro...

Hope it works out for yea, keep us updated...

-OSTIE

Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    but who knows, some girls will just never except stuff like that...
    -OSTIE
    Believe me bro she is one of those girls.

What I think im gonna do is bring up the subject of steroids ... maybe say someone I know is using and see what she thinks of steroids and the guy afterwards. I'll base my final decision on that. Anyone suggest otherwise?

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    One word of caution after reading others threads since ive been here about eventually tellin their gf/wive, etc.... You have to sit down and discard myths about steriods ... make sure she understands juice doesnt effect your brain/emotions (even though it does)

OTHERWISE, every time she doesnt agree with you, or not happy with ur actions... the first thing she bring up is the juice is whats makin you "act" like this

Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    One word of caution after reading others threads since ive been here about eventually tellin their gf/wive, etc.... You have to sit down and discard myths about steriods ... make sure she understands juice doesnt effect your brain/emotions (even though it does)

OTHERWISE, every time she doesnt agree with you, or not happy with ur actions... the first thing she bring up is the juice is whats makin you "act" like this
    Yeah I told my ex-gf and thats what happened thats y im hesitant to tell this one. If she is to become my wife I will tell here for sure... but im gonna get a feel for her thoughts on AS before I tell her.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    if you keep this from her and then she becomes ur wife.. LOOK OUT BABY! i had a secret from my Ex wife when we were dating.. got married told her secret.. YES IT WAS GREAT.. i love the couch and the front porch even more!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    if you keep this from her and then she becomes ur wife.. LOOK OUT BABY! i had a secret from my Ex wife when we were dating.. got married told her secret.. YES IT WAS GREAT.. i love the couch and the front porch even more!
    I think I would rather it like that if we are married she would be more inclined to stay and work things out than leave me. But **** I just bought that new comfortable bed, Guess im headed for the couch in a few yrs.

decadbal is offline Banned
    its no ones biz but yours...

Thread Information