Why Can't People Control What They Eat?!?!

A buddy of mine that I'm training said to me, "but its so hard to diet just the sight of mcdonalds or something can get me" to which i replied "well, i enjoy the sight of girls thinking i have a fkn nice body better so control yourself dammit!". Yo it pisses me off so much man, why do people love food so much...I acutally HATE junk food. Maybe I'll eat 1 doughnut every 6 months, or a candy bar once every month, why is it so hard for people to control what they eat?! Just think about it, it's only food man, you enjoy it for what like 10 seconds that youre eating it? If you didnt eat that sh!tty food, you could be enjoying sex with some hot girl for a lot longer than that 10 seconds...

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Will power, thats all it is. Once you get in the routine of not eating junk food its not hard to stay in it but getting into that routine takes will power man.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Will power, thats all it is. Once you get in the routine of not eating junk food its not hard to stay in it but getting into that routine takes will power man.
    Aint that the truth it takes so much work to finally kick old habits like that but if you stick to eating healthy all the time then cravings for junk food will disappear.

cjp85 is offline Member
    I'm the type of person that could eat 10,000 calories in a day if I wanted to. I really like eating, especially the good stuff that most of the time is unhealthy. Some people just have a thing for eating and some don't, but I do know how to control myself.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess I'm lucky enough to not even like junk food. I wouldn't eat much of it even if I knew I wouldn't get fat. I'm really tired of hearing people complain about how fat they are as they are driving out of the McDonalds though. If you're fat and you want to change it, change it.

xfade7 is offline Member
    i dont care for junkfood much, its just when im out with my friends and theres nothing else to eat.. then i gotta eat..!

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    I'm a junk food junkie, but the key to any food, is moderation.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    WILL POWER. or a lack of it. that's what it boils down to. and yes moderation also. some people just don't know when to stop. I get it all the time, especially when i go out to eat with a group of friends. They're all like "you don't eat pizza(or whatever it may be)!???" I just want to pull up my shirt and say "Now pull yours up. That's why i eat healthy biatch!!" but...i'm not that cocky

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    WILL POWER. or a lack of it. that's what it boils down to. and yes moderation also. some people just don't know when to stop. I get it all the time, especially when i go out to eat with a group of friends. They're all like "you don't eat pizza(or whatever it may be)!???" I just want to pull up my shirt and say "Now pull yours up. That's why i eat healthy biatch!!" but...i'm not that cocky
    Surrrrrrrrrrrre you know you do....

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    i live at home with my folks. My mus always buying me ice cream buiscits etc then putting a guilt trip on me when i dont eat it. I tell her not to buy it but she doesnt listen

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    I have had a cavity for as long as i can remember . I dont have dental and refuse to spend my money on it . I cant eat any chocolate or sweets or im in major pain .

Thats my trick , but i will have dental in about a month.....but im used to eating good ny now so i think ill be ok .

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    I have had a cavity for as long as i can remember . I dont have dental and refuse to spend my money on it . I cant eat any chocolate or sweets or im in major pain .

Thats my trick , but i will have dental in about a month.....but im used to eating good ny now so i think ill be ok .

That tooth is gonna rot man, i wouldnt wait on that unless you like root canals

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Sex lasts Longer than 10 seconds?!

xfade7 is offline Member
    not for you.

Quote Originally Posted by xfade7
    not for you.
    see.. thats why i turn to food for comfort..

xfade7 is offline Member
    do you have wet dreams about food?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    i live at home with my folks. My mus always buying me ice cream buiscits etc then putting a guilt trip on me when i dont eat it. I tell her not to buy it but she doesnt listen
    This can make eatting healthy hard. My wife buys her son some ice cream, and cookies for snacks.......... and if I wasn't a compuslive person like I am I would be into all of it and he would have none.........

But I hear you on that one........ the littlest things could sabotoge your diet. The next time they are out throw it all in the trash or give it away to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by xfade7
    do you have wet dreams about food?
    only peanut butter..and the occasional Cashew...

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Some people are mentally weak, and some people just dont give a ****.

Way too many people either dont care, or jump on the treadmill or go to the gym for an hour a week, and then eat like garbage, and wonder why they dont lose weight.

Luckily, i dont like fast food and crap like that..........

Thread Information