Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.

whats up with chicks man?

seriouslly, I met this chick and we start talking hit it off great, then she stops calling less and wont return my calls out of the blue. then come to find out i hear from the grape vine that its because im "too nice" ??? this girl is suppose to be a good girl too u know not a girl you can pass around. this is the second time this happened to me. whats up with chicks I thought they wanted mr nice guy once in a while but I guess not. sorry if i sound like a pansy but **** this **** frustrates me man. just had to vent.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    eff that bitch. what's she want, you to come in late at night drunk and beat the **** out of her?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Females are unpredictable and irrational creatures that don't have any reason for their actions. Best just to try again, its like a slot machine.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Chicks....who knows. All I know is I have changed from mr. nice guy to mr. asshole and I find girls like this a lot more...but its the wrong kind of girls. When I was nice, i got fewer chances but great girls. Now I get shady girls for shorter periods.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    nah see i could get the stunts before with no problem , im trying to go for the bring her home to momma type of girls, but the last 2 bring em home to momma girls didnt want me because i was too nice . i dont get it .

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    then don't be nice

Quote Originally Posted by MILPOLDAN1
    then don't be nice
    yeha but if there good girls wouldn't you think ou would have to be more nice than with easier girls?

yeah, but overkill, be yourself it isnt that hard your in the same town as me there are tons here.

then don't be nice
    But he's trying to be nice to attract the good girls...but the good girls are not digging the nice guy attitude. Prob is if you play the asshole, the shady ones come out of the woodwork...Best advice, dont go looking for it. They come to you when you dont care.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont change. IMO if you like the nice girls, hold out for them. Plus, if you try to change into MR. bad boy, they will notice you aren't being yourself and it will kill your game.

those so called nice girls are not always so nice, what age group are we talking here

icewind is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Dont change. IMO if you like the nice girls, hold out for them. Plus, if you try to change into MR. bad boy, they will notice you aren't being yourself and it will kill your game.
    I totally agree on this one...

But, I got the same **** a few times..."Ohh, You are too nice !!" WTF does that even mean ????

Women don't know how to appreciate good guys these days.

Leave her alone...she doesn't deserve you !!

****ing women !!!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Always assume they are not good girls. Granted, you will miss out on the real good ones that way, but you will be playing the odds in your favor. They all try to look like good girls at first. The real good girls are ugly and since they are not sexually attractive they have to make up for it in personality.

So assume they are all fun girls, have fun with them from the first night, and when you are ready to settle get yourself an ugly one to settle with, or better yet, never settle. I am choosing the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Always assume they are not good girls. Granted, you will miss out on the real good ones that way, but you will be playing the odds in your favor. They all try to look like good girls at first. The real good girls are ugly and since they are not sexually attractive they have to make up for it in personality.

So assume they are all fun girls, have fun with them from the first night, and when you are ready to settle get yourself an ugly one to settle with, or better yet, never settle. I am choosing the latter.
    yeah i agree, look at those girls in those girls gone wild video's im sure some of them are good girls to, but look what there doing.

I did Mr. asshole 24/7 until a woman proved me otherwise. Stayed with her for 4 years, great relationship and then out of nowhere. She left me for a midget. Go figure! MR. ASSHOLE is back ladies and gentlemen. lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    I did Mr. asshole 24/7 until a woman proved me otherwise. Stayed with her for 4 years, great relationship and then out of nowhere. She left me for a midget. Go figure! MR. ASSHOLE is back ladies and gentlemen. lol
    You don't play Mr. Asshole 24/7. They get tired of it. Every 15-30 days you have to do the sweetest possible thing for them. You have to give them something to stick around for or they will leave. Women love an asshole when they can say, "But he has such a great guy inside of him." You have to show them that great guy periodically. That is the whole key to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    aren't you thinking of the plot of "me, myself, and irene?"

I like being an asshole for a while, the give them a little mr nice guy. They think they are so special to be seeing that side of you at that point...

the nice guy think sucks in my opinion never got me anywhere but jerking off, the a$$hole thing is where its at, but just from my expierance, i married my avatar being an a$$hole she hated my guts and then out of no where she was in love with me.

You don't play Mr. Asshole 24/7. They get tired of it. Every 15-30 days you have to do the sweetest possible thing for them. You have to give them something to stick around for or they will leave. Women love an asshole when they can say, "But he has such a great guy inside of him." You have to show them that great guy periodically. That is the whole key to the game.
    You're definately right bro. Couldn't agree w/ you more. As far as the Me, Myself, and Irene. BRO! I can relate lol

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    I like being an asshole for a while, the give them a little mr nice guy. They think they are so special to be seeing that side of you at that point...
    i think thats the answer

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    someone needs to write a fukin book

i think thats the answer
    It works wonders bros. Try it.

those so called nice girls are not always so nice, what age group are we talking here
    age group is early 20's..im 21 she was 23 . and boy was she hot she was brazilian hadda big ol butt, had a sick infiniti ,had parents who had money.

thats why i don't care what anyone says girls in there early 20's don't want to settle down they want to party and especially in atlanta they look for that nice guy a little later down the road, but i am sure there are some though.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    someone needs to write a fukin book
    Here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by lozgod
    Lozgod's Relationship Tips

After reading 1Victors dilemna and the advice he was getting I wanted to give yall some good advice on dealing with women. I don't expect any women to agree with this verbally but I bet their actions would say this advice is right on the money.

IF YOU WANT KIDS AND A WIFE AND A HOUSE DO NOT FOLLOW THIS ADVISE

IF YOU WANT TO SLEEP WITH AS MANY WOMEN AS POSSIBLE THIS IS FOR YOU

YES THIS GAME IS UNIVERSAL AND WILL WORK ON HOT CHICKS AND UGLY ONES WITH THE SAME EFFECTIVENESS

ALWAYS USE PROTECTION AND ALWAYS REMEMBER NO FAT CHICKS!!!!

1. Always act nice in the initial introduction. All women think they want a nice guy, but subconsiously they want a bad boy. So play the role. Laugh at their stupid jokes, act like you care about their jobs and blah blah blah. Play it to the hill too. I mean act like it is the most interesting thing in the world to listen to her.

2. Always try to get them alone after doing all that BS to reel them in. Start off by saying something like, "I usually don't say do this but I never met someone as smart and beautiful as you" looking in to their eyes and kiss them. They knew in the first 30 seconds if they were gonna give you some so if they were you are in there. Do your thing, start off slow, then work your way up to high intensity, make sure she gets off.

3. Leave or take her home. Never spend the night together. The next day don't call. She probaly won't call you going by her friends advice, but she will by day 2. Answer the phone and say you'll call her back. Call her back. Seem very interested in what she is saying but not too much. Do this for about 3-7 days, dont go overboard the fish will get off the hook if you do. Use common sense.

4. Take her out. Be nice again, pretty much repeat the first night. This is to show her you are a "good guy" deep down. This time you dont talk to her for a few days after sex. Time to make her start persuing you.

5. Next time don't take her out. Go straight to your or her crib. Be nice but make sure you don't hit it. This will make her think, **** is he boning someone else he wasn't horny. See by now she should like you and wont be too quick to curb you.

**** I got to go make a call. More later.

The next info are rules after your first few dates got her reeled in.

1. NEVER EVER SEEM JEALOUS. Remember she is the lucky one, not you. If she left tomorrow you would be fine.

2. Tell little stupid lies for no reason out of the blue, and make sure they are lies you get caught in. Then never justify yourself when she catches you. Don't even be willing to discuss it. You are the man not her. This makes you mysterious. You got secrets, this is intriguing to her.

3. Always get caught checking out other girls when you are out together. This will force her to make herself more desirable to you. Works great.

4. Never ever under any circumstances make her your priority. Put friends, the club, the gym, your dog, car, whatever before her. This will make her starve for your attention. This is golden if she grew up without a father but works on 80% of women. They all want to be first in your life.

5. Always have stuff about yourself they hate. Their mission in life is to change a man in to what they want. Once you do that. Game over they win and you get sh!t on.

6. A couple days a month put these rules away and be Prince Charming. Always got to proove that "there is a nice guy inside of you."

I am going off the top of my head thats all I can think of right now, as I think of more I'll add to it. I guarantee this stuff works. If you are a whining pussy or a hater dont bother trying because you probaly arent man enough to pull it off, but dont worry when your girl needs a real man she can call me. PM me for my number to give to your girl Decadbal.
    Last edited by Lozgod; 03-20-2005 at 11:25 PM.

I think you're exactly right. (for once)

Here you go.
    did you write that, that should be every young guys bible learn it, love it, live it
    Last edited by MILPOLDAN1; 03-20-2005 at 11:25 PM.

classic lozgod lol im gonna try that sh!t

did you write that, that should be every young guys bible learn it, love it, live it
    yup. It is a thread on here. Do a search on Lozgod's Relationship Tips

good post loz.

"2. Tell little stupid lies for no reason out of the blue, and make sure they are lies you get caught in. Then never justify yourself when she catches you. Don't even be willing to discuss it. You are the man not her. This makes you mysterious. You got secrets, this is intriguing to her."

my favorite #

I am glad you guys like it, I had a lot of player haters talk sh!t on it when I first posted it, but I bet those guys do alot of whale humping.

wow!

lozgod's post may be the best i've ever read.

well i'll give lozgod's thing a shot man, but I will have to put in work because I naturally come off as the nice guy, so it will take some practice and we will see if it works.

yeah its up there, its no saluu post, but its up there

Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    well i'll give lozgod's thing a shot man, but I will have to put in work because I naturally come off as the nice guy, so it will take some practice and we will see if it works.
    watch MTV'S show wanna come in, nice guys never win, oh they might get asked in but once the camera's are gone so are the nice guys.

hey where in ATL u living milpoldan1?? maybe we are alot closer to each other than we think ?

I am glad you guys like it, I had a lot of player haters talk sh!t on it when I first posted it, but I bet those guys do alot of whale humping.
    Well like you said, it's not for guys wanting a wife, but it will get you laid.I think that strategy works because you don't come off as being needy.

CastorTroy is offline Junior Member
    Ah man it's all an f'n game, hot women have men falling all over them all of the time, so your nice to them, so are a 100 other guys (guys that are better looking, more money, nice car/clothes etc) so it's no challenge for them. Women like a challenge, (just like we do) , last thing they want (at least in the beginning) is you to be always available, calling, asking them out etc **** seems too needy to them. Trick is like a balancing act, giving them just enough attention to keep them interested but at the same time convincing them you don't give a ****, like you got so many other options that they just need to take a number.

With that said, just like somebody else said if your not a badboy and it ain't in your blood then don't try to be, they'll see right through it. Bitches.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information