anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

May have to lay low and clean my house..

Hey guys i am probably gonna have to lay low for a few monthes and not post on the board. i will come and read up tho. story is like this. i was somewhat business partner with a couple guys on something. it came to an end and the cocksuckers are basically trying to get me to pay alot of their taxes by sending me a 1099 form that i was not supposed to get. so i then threatend to call the irs on them becuase i know they run a shady business and hide alot. my buddy calls me up today and was telling me that he had a convo with one of the fvckers and they said if i were to call on them, that they may have to give the Government a little call saying that i sell "Supplements." which is bull****.. i have never sold anything to anyone at all. anything i have ever gotten was for personal use. thats what pisses me off. what do you guys think. my girl used to work for the atf and she says on an annonymous tip they cant just come in and search anything or do anything about it but watch for suspicious activity? i dont know i think i may just clean house and maybe give my buddy my computer for a few months til it blows over. i know a simple answer would seem to be "dont call the IRS on him". which is what i would do except because of them i am going to owe like 10k.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    sounds like you need to make some new "FRIENDS". i would definately be safe and clean house though but i dont think its too much to worry about, especially if you have nothing on you or your property. clean the comp as well. good luck man.
    ~HOP

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    First they would have to prove that you were selling, second I don't think a judge will issue a search warrent just because these so called friend's call in a "tip". To be safe you could clean house and either move your PC or clean it off with software but I do not think it will ever come to that.

Also, You shouldn't let these guys get over on you......... tell them to call the cops but you are still going to let the IRS know what's going on in thier bussiness...... I bet you that 1099 form goes away......... just stand up to them because they have nothing to go on.... Good luck.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Can never be to safe, but either way dont let em get away with it

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    go shoot up some sust so u can be a good fighter, and go kick their @sses!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    Hey guys i am probably gonna have to lay low for a few monthes and not post on the board. i will come and read up tho. story is like this. i was somewhat business partner with a couple guys on something. it came to an end and the cocksuckers are basically trying to get me to pay alot of their taxes by sending me a 1099 form that i was not supposed to get. so i then threatend to call the irs on them becuase i know they run a shady business and hide alot. my buddy calls me up today and was telling me that he had a convo with one of the fvckers and they said if i were to call on them, that they may have to give the Government a little call saying that i sell "Supplements." which is bull****.. i have never sold anything to anyone at all. anything i have ever gotten was for personal use. thats what pisses me off. what do you guys think. my girl used to work for the atf and she says on an annonymous tip they cant just come in and search anything or do anything about it but watch for suspicious activity? i dont know i think i may just clean house and maybe give my buddy my computer for a few months til it blows over. i know a simple answer would seem to be "dont call the IRS on him". which is what i would do except because of them i am going to owe like 10k.

you don't have to call the irs......... your accountant will file a form that rejects the 1099 info........ this will trigger an audit for them.. they will then have to provide proof......... cancelled checks paid to you...

issue solved..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    you don't have to call the irs......... your accountant will file a form that rejects the 1099 info........ this will trigger an audit for them.. they will then have to provide proof......... cancelled checks paid to you...

issue solved..
    interesting.. ill look into it.. they can provide checks however. the problem is complicated. i did receive quite a bit from them. we were under an agreement that a certain portion of the earnings were going to be paying taxes and thats it. so they took this extra money out for that reason and sent me tax forms anyways. basically they made the extra 10k roughly in tax money and then plan to write me off for themselves.. i cannot prove any of this as nothing was on paper. only thing on paper is the personal checks written out to me.

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    go shoot up some sust so u can be a good fighter, and go kick their @sses!!
    LOL classic

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Thats just a bad situation....Good luck...

Thread Information