bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member

Ex wife see's me after 5 years

Well I went to Detroit Michigan to see my daughter dance as she is a cheerleader for the AFL Grand Rapids Rampage team. After the game my ex took us out to eat. My new wife of 1 yr was here too. Talk about a awkward situation as she had her old bf too. She freaked out because all she could say is your too big! I was okay the last time I seen her but this time much more cut. She told me I am too big for being short at only 5'6". Oh well I felt great because her bf was in fair shape but never lifted in his life and had a nice tummy.. My daughters co cheerleaders/ friends all they said was wow your dad is big and good looking ! I had a great tight athletic Under Armour shirt on size XXL that was tight. Years ago I was a small/meduim. Was cool I met the Ex Patriot quarterback Michael Bishop who is their quarterback. We lost by a field goal the last 2 seconds of the game the kicker pouched it! If you wish to see the team you can go to www.rampagefootball.com click dance team. I was a proud dad but I am trying to convince her to gain some lean muscle to stand out more.. Of course her mom disagreed..

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Sweet ! It is one of those thiongs that makes it all worth while!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Tell her to wear a thong, that should make her stand out.

Joking! There is nothing wrong with lean mass, your ex does'nt have a clue and obviously thinks you want to make your daughter huge.

Timetraviler is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Well I went to Detroit Michigan to see my daughter dance as she is a cheerleader for the AFL Grand Rapids Rampage team. After the game my ex took us out to eat. My new wife of 1 yr was here too. Talk about a awkward situation as she had her old bf too. She freaked out because all she could say is your too big! I was okay the last time I seen her but this time much more cut. She told me I am too big for being short at only 5'6". Oh well I felt great because her bf was in fair shape but never lifted in his life and had a nice tummy.. My daughters co cheerleaders/ friends all they said was wow your dad is big and good looking ! I had a great tight athletic Under Armour shirt on size XXL that was tight. Years ago I was a small/meduim. Was cool I met the Ex Patriot quarterback Michael Bishop who is their quarterback. We lost by a field goal the last 2 seconds of the game the kicker pouched it! If you wish to see the team you can go to www.rampagefootball.com click dance team. I was a proud dad but I am trying to convince her to gain some lean muscle to stand out more.. Of course her mom disagreed..
    Good for you Bro how old are you ...just because I am 37 and I thought I might be to old for therapy

Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    Im happy for you bro, stay big!

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    nothin like gettin compliments from the ex on "how big u r" and then u standin there with ur new woman just sayin "yyuuupppp..." (i meant gf tho, i'm only 19 and the whole ex-wife thing don't come into play yet)

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Oh I love seeing an ex girlfriend I haven't seen for a year or so... "Yeah, you fukked up bitch, what now..."

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I have an ex gf like that and everytime she sees me on campus she says the same thing to me "you are freakin huge, can i touch your muscle" or something to that effect. It feels great though.

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Oh I love seeing an ex girlfriend I haven't seen for a year or so... "Yeah, you fukked up bitch, what now..."
    You stole the words right out of my mouth.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    great story bro...good motivation to keep it going!

peace,

ttgb

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    I have an ex gf like that and everytime she sees me on campus she says the same thing to me "you are freakin huge, can i touch your muscle" or something to that effect. It feels great though.
    OH PUMPED, YOUR MUSCLES, CAN I TOUCH THEM

palme is offline Rosie Member
    That must have been a great feeling showing your ex the "new" you

Congrats.

31uniform is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    ohhhhh..........yeaaaa................!!!

hugeishuge is offline Junior Member
    sweet story bro. great way to get back at her.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Good story but.....you wear underarmour as shirts when you go out?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I had that happen. I put on 20 pounds in the 6 months after me and my ex split. Her friends started seeing me out in the clubs and they were going back to her and saying stuff like, "Wow he looks good." She would say, "Yeah, now he does." I had let myself go for awhile, working ridiculous hours to support her and not eating right because she was always on a diet and wouldn't eat anything but rice cakes and popcorn. It's funny how motivated you get once your single again.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Priceless. Great story bluethunder. Good for you bro!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have learned that if ur lean and a chick says YOUR TOO BIG .. it means OMG I WANT YOU SO BAD but your SOO DAM HOT that im TOTTALLY intimidated by you and im affraid to say anything positive!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Good story but.....you wear underarmour as shirts when you go out?
    Well I wore it to the game but when we left in the early morning from Detroit I left my dress shirt on the couch. So I forgot it, so no normally I would of not wore it. But the whole Outback stakehouse people were staring! I am not a real pridefull man but that day was. My new wife felt my ex was very jealous... 46 yrs old and buffed

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i have learned that if ur lean and a chick says YOUR TOO BIG .. it means OMG I WANT YOU SO BAD but your SOO DAM HOT that im TOTTALLY intimidated by you and im affraid to say anything positive!
    Really, I always wondered what that really meant.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Well I wore it to the game but when we left in the early morning from Detroit I left my dress shirt on the couch. So I forgot it, so no normally I would of not wore it. But the whole Outback stakehouse people were staring! I am not a real pridefull man but that day was. My new wife felt my ex was very jealous... 46 yrs old and buffed
    I hope im like that when im 46 brotha!

Tags is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    I hope im like that when im 46 brotha!
    I second that... (except I hope I'm a hell of a lot better then than I am now)

Thread Information