SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Exclamation The WORLD is pure SH*T........

I've come the the conclusion that I'm going to never watch the news again.
    In my 45 mins. of cardio this a.m., this is what I learned.

1) Barry Bonds is now under scrutiny, and is now being called out like the other players were last week. Worse yet, they are hollering tax evasion, and his "ex" has answering machine messages (year's worth) of discussions about money, perhaps steroids , etc. They are investigating him...........wow.......just like give it up already will ya?

2) That little girl who was missing was just found dead, and the person who did it was a registered sex offender NOT registered in the new county he was in. They had him as a "person of interest" and when they talked with him, he rolled and confessed to killing her and having sex w/her BEFORE he killed her, and showed them where her body was. Amazing and totally disgusting.

3) It's going to rain all f*cking week. That means my shiny ass Lincoln w/my new spinners and all (real spinners, NOT ADD ON's) is going to get trashed and dirty with me running errands all week. I hate when my ride is dirty!!! Sh*tty ass weather.

4) Numerous stories about gang violence and shootings around a local area, some terrible car accidents/drunk driving cases/bad weather accidents happening all over the state with pics and how they happened, etc.

Got off the cardio machine having watched not ONE thing positive!!!!!

Ha, and they say MTV and BET are bad for you. At least music gets you going!

Just venting!!!!!!!

~SC~

My wife came home after being gone all weekend to start to tell me a story about a woman driving drunk with a 19 month old in the car, I said NO! I don' want to heat it after all the crap on the news this weekend. Can't we focus on the positive once in awhile. This is why I gave up the news years ago. I'm a big sissy and can't handle the crap about the children. It screw me up for days.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    lol

be happy and let the rest of the would deal with te bull ****

yea the news is just sad anymore...and if there is a positve on it....it get barely any airtime before we are back to...."this just in people shot/kidnapped/and or on steriods "

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    SC .........agreed I can't watch the "news" anymore. This place is f*cked up and the news is a big part of it. They are like bottom feeders anything for ratings. I hate'em.

Wath???????

Nevermind, he's old.

notus is offline Member
    I think it must be the news in the usa. We are such a fear driven society! When I was out of the country anytime I watched news the only thing I saw that was negative like those stories is when international news was covering something in the states.

Mondo fuk off you piss ant! Hey how'd this weekend go? Pm me.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Signs of the timess boys... ps swole do u have a pic of your car?

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    No news. Is good news.

Swellin Guest
    I quit watching the news a long time ago for these very same reasons.

I guess by sticking my head in the sand, I will at least feel better.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

2) That little girl who was missing was just found dead, and the person who did it was a registered sex offender NOT registered in the new county he was in. They had him as a "person of interest" and when they talked with him, he rolled and confessed to killing her and having sex w/her BEFORE he killed her, and showed them where her body was. Amazing and totally disgusting.

I was sick to my stomach when I heard about this............Do whatever you want to adults.....children are sacred as far as I am concerned.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I've come the the conclusion that I'm going to never watch the news again.
    In my 45 mins. of cardio this a.m., this is what I learned.

1) Barry Bonds is now under scrutiny, and is now being called out like the other players were last week. Worse yet, they are hollering tax evasion, and his "ex" has answering machine messages (year's worth) of discussions about money, perhaps steroids , etc. They are investigating him...........wow.......just like give it up already will ya?

3) It's going to rain all f*cking week. That means my shiny ass Lincoln w/my new spinners and all (real spinners, NOT ADD ON's) is going to get trashed and dirty with me running errands all week. I hate when my ride is dirty!!! Sh*tty ass weather.

4) Numerous stories about gang violence and shootings around a local area, some terrible car accidents/drunk driving cases/bad weather accidents happening all over the state with pics and how they happened, etc.

Got off the cardio machine having watched not ONE thing positive!!!!!

Ha, and they say MTV and BET are bad for you. At least music gets you going!

Just venting!!!!!!!

~SC~

yeah i usually watch cnn or headline news while i am getting ready for work.. its sad about that little girl! good thing we dont have gangs where i am from.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    all the news has to say is bad news ...allways been like that ...i dont watch it

zuke is offline Member
    hey, i dont watch the news much, but i checked into my hotel on friday, and friday night my truck got broken into. they bashed the window out of my new yukon, stole my pistol, bulletproof vest, bowling bag, and some important documents. the police aren't doing anything about it and neither is my insurance company...

so much for sticking your head in the sand

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    hey, i dont watch the news much, but i checked into my hotel on friday, and friday night my truck got broken into. they bashed the window out of my new yukon, stole my pistol, bulletproof vest, bowling bag, and some important documents. the police aren't doing anything about it and neither is my insurance company...

That really sucks!

~SC~

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zuke

Sorry to hear that bro!

decadbal is offline Banned
    look at all the happiness and love, i never watch the news, i never let any of that negative crap in, only after a long break will i watch it, just to remind me that the world, and almost all the ppl in it are SHIIT

houseofpain is offline Banned
    it is sad to watch the news these days. i am sure there are positive things going on but they always tend to stick to showing the sh!t. SC those were some pretty messed up stories you watched today bro, especially that sick fukk who raped and murdered a little girl. i hope he rotts in hell.
    ~HOP

I find that most people lack redeeming qualities such as selflessness, charity etc.....most people THINK they have those qualities but in fact they have none.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I don't watch the news, for the most part......I do read newspapers, three a day for the past ten years. I do what Deca does and keep a positive influence around me....life is to short to have to surround yourself with negative.

And I live close to where that little girl was abducted and killed. Poor thing.....I pray for her family. Generally after something like this happens the family breaks apart....that bastard will not only have killed that little girl but ruined a lot of lives doing so. He'll get death for sure for it....but not until sitting on death row for 10 pluse years. If there was justice in the world they'd place him in the population and let the jail inmates take care of him.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    personally i like to watch News Reruns in my head from the early 90's !... its one of my favorite past times

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    personally i like to watch News Reruns in my head from the early 90's !... its one of my favorite past times
    lol...is that your 'happy place'

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    lol...is that your 'happy place'
    haha my happy place involves and Erection w/ an extended duration!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought only my local news was like that. The whole country is bad, I am relieved.

Yeah if you ever think your feeling "TOO" happy.. just turn the news on .. problem solved.. Xanex please

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    The world is not going to sh!t, but if you listen to the news you sure as hell think it was. The news is like only looking at a dog turd and focusing on that in a beautiful garden… but hey it sells.

Lets add to the happiness. Another school shooting. The **** just keeps getting worse and worse.

Thread Information