Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jealousy

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I have that EXACT same problem with one of my friends and it p*sses me off to no end. He will try and workout with heavier weights than I do, but has the sh*tiest form just to try and say he is stronger than me. If we talking to some girls he will try to get between me and the girl so he can be closer to her. I swear it makes me so mad I could hit him sometimes. let me stop now before I get p*ssed thinking about it because it is REALLY annoying.

Basilus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Any of ya'll have a friend that you feel that you're constantly competing with? One of my really good girlfriends is always trying to compete with me when it comes to guys, clothes, whatever! It's so annoying b/c I really don't care. And the sad thing is, I usually am the one that gets the most attention even though I don't want it(from the males). And she gets all mad a jealous and calls me things like a "whore" WTF? Any of ya'll have friends like that?

If I had a friend calling me crap like "whore" or whatever out of jelousy, I'd kick her to the curb. You deserve better than that. I mean whats next ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information