Bill2425 is offline New Member

Best Gyms in Michigan

Powerhouse Gym in Farmington Hills
    Ballys in Troy
    Lifetime Fitness in Commerce Township

Did I miss any?

GQSuperman is offline Banned

bally's

in troy...for what....looking at gays and women....they don't have much in the way of free weights etc, i ended up constantly standing around...more nautilus for the women.

there's a ballys in ann arbor thats the same way....more for being seen and socializing than working out.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    in troy...for what....looking at gays and women....they don't have much in the way of free weights etc, i ended up constantly standing around...more nautilus for the women.

there's a ballys in ann arbor thats the same way....more for being seen and socializing than working out.
    ballys in troy?? lol ur kidding right?? a bunch of rich out of shape people who spend more time getting ready to go to the gym then they actually do working out... dont their dumbells only go up to about 50 pounds or something like that??? i stick to ballys in redford or lift with my buddy at ballys on 8 mile....gonna get a lifetime membership soon, ballys hours dont work for me

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    my Powerhouse in rochester hills because I train there.

Powerhouse in clinton township cuz there are some big boys there.

World's Gym on groesbeck highway in roseville i believe. big boys there to

and always the infamous Weight Station up further on Groesbeck and cass in Mt Clemes. Big Paul trains there and I have always trained there my self. When you want to train at an old fashion sweat gym. That is the gym to hit.

almost forgot the orignal and first powerhouse in detroit on woodward highland park. You want to see some big mofo's. Train there. That's where the pro's train.

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    Def. the best one in the Oakland County area if Powerhouse on middlebelt before 6mile... best bodybuilding gym I have ever been to.

Bill2425 is offline New Member
    That's why I like Troy, at certain times, I'm the biggest guy in the gym....that's the only way it happens for me, lol.

Lifetime is getting crowded!!! Once LTF Novi closes in mid to late April for two weeks, it will be supapacked!!!!

Bihster is offline New Member
    I like Powerhouse in rochester hills.
    I train there too .

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I hate anyone that lives in Michigan...bring it

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I have a Ballys membership...I dont mind any of their gyms. Or I work out at Oakland University which I hate, its a metrosexual gym and setup in there plus you have all these 160lbs guys with cutoffs on benching 155 thinking they are monsters.

Daveskidoof3 is offline Junior Member
    Power house gym in grand rapids great place that is where I train. Also champion fitness in kentwood.

Thread Information