Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb Lozgod's 6 keys to a successful relationship.

This is a reprint of a previous thread but I see alot of relationship problems lately, so I thought I would offer my help.

1. NEVER EVER SEEM JEALOUS. Remember she is the lucky one, not you. If she left tomorrow you would be fine.

2. Tell little stupid lies for no reason out of the blue, and make sure they are lies you get caught in. Then never justify yourself when she catches you. Don't even be willing to discuss it. You are the man not her. This makes you mysterious. You got secrets, this is intriguing to her.

3. Always get caught checking out other girls when you are out together. This will force her to make herself more desirable to you. Works great.

4. Never ever under any circumstances make her your priority. Put friends, the club, the gym, your dog, car, whatever before her. This will make her starve for your attention. This is golden if she grew up without a father but works on 80% of women. They all want to be first in your life.

5. Always have stuff about yourself they hate. Their mission in life is to change a man in to what they want. Once you do that. Game over they win and you get sh!t on.

6. A couple days a month put these rules away and be Prince Charming. Always got to proove that "there is a nice guy inside of you."

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    LOL awesome advice

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Great advice...I think #1 is key for sure. I see that happen all the time, you dont want to be that guy.

GSXR750 is offline Junior Member
    this is great lol

Tags is offline Associate Member
    Nice post...

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    haha good post.....funny too but definitely good

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    man #5 is soooo true. i vote this for an AR lounge sticky

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Good stuff Loz. If I only knew this years ago.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Honestly most of this stuff is applied to people at a younger age 18-22. After that, women really don't like that crap when they get older, they only like being treated like **** when they're young. The jealous part I agree with though, when you do that, they know they have a hold over you.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    it dpends beefkake, some girls never get over that stage some do and mature, what can you do?

Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    it dpends beefkake, some girls never get over that stage some do and mature, what can you do?
    Ya of course, I agree with you on that one. I just think the majority do get over that phase with age. But there's always the demented ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    Ya of course, I agree with you on that one. I just think the majority do get over that phase with age. But there's always the demented ones.
    You could be right, but I stopped doing the relationship thing 2 years ago. At 29 I regressed to my high school days. Hit it and forget it. However I learned that everything that women say they want is the opposite of those 6 tips. Give them what they want and prepare to get cheated on or treated like dog ****. If you want to be in a relationship take the low road and use my tips. You will always have the upper hand.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Two thumbs up for Lozgod.

Hell I know hot girls that have awesome personalities that would stop talking to you if you told them small lies even. And especially if you have priorities over her like the club and what not, but hey if the girl is messed up in the head this stuff will work wonders for these mentally screwed in the head chicks.

Maybe I'm just in denial about there being no more good girls out there and I'm trying to trick myself into believing if I keep being a nice guy and keep waiting I will find the right one. It's probably hopeless

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    Hell I know hot girls that have awesome personalities that would stop talking to you if you told them small lies even. And especially if you have priorities over her like the club and what not, but hey if the girl is messed up in the head this stuff will work wonders for these mentally screwed in the head chicks.

Maybe I'm just in denial about there being no more good girls out there and I'm trying to trick myself into believing if I keep being a nice guy and keep waiting I will find the right one. It's probably hopeless
    bro seriouslly, nice guys finish last, how old are you? your method of thinking is probably gonna work after you hit 26 or 27.

**** Loz I have to tell you, you know your sh*t bro. However, I don't have to use any of those tactics to get a girl, my good looks do all the talking lol.

Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    **** Loz I have to tell you, you know your sh*t bro. However, I don't have to use any of those tactics to get a girl, my good looks do all the talking lol.
    mad confidence huh?

mad confidence huh?

Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    Yes great advice Loz! Thats basically what I do, they need me I don't need them. Give the girlys a little bit of attention but not too much. I always keep everything balanced at a ratio of 70/30 me having the upper hand, once this foundation is started I have them swinging from my balls and eating out of the palm of my hand. You never ever let the thought pop up in their mind of them having the ball in their side of the court and once they start to get comfortable your so screwed, then you go find another little jon you can manipulate.
    Last edited by Monsoon says; 03-23-2005 at 03:07 AM.

bro seriouslly, nice guys finish last, how old are you? your method of thinking is probably gonna work after you hit 26 or 27.
    23 My joints are starting to hurt.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    lmao...loz i luv you bro...but that **** aint gonna work cept' on some gutter slut.

Quality not quantity.
    I use to do that **** when i was like 19-21....but come on.......aint gonna work on ANY girl that's worth a ****!!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    har har, I dunno if this works^^

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    awesome

Nice guys finish last. I could care less, I don't do the relationship thing, I find 'em, **** 'em, and flee. However this worked well in my relationship day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    lmao...loz i luv you bro...but that **** aint gonna work cept' on some gutter slut.

Quality not quantity.
    I use to do that **** when i was like 19-21....but come on.......aint gonna work on ANY girl that's worth a ****!!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Lol thats awsome bro!! Like # 3 lol

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Right on.

TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    haha, some nice points you got there loz. pretty true (sometimes)

Rules to live by. I couldn't agree more

Thread Information