LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan

SShhhiiiiiiitttt!!!

Ok well I was home for break and my mom ended up just finding an old tamox container when she was taking out garbage today. So she looked it up and figured what was goin on. My parents aren't stupid so they know what's up.

I briefly talked to them tonight and admitted to using AS. They're not too pissed about it but they don't want me using them anymore. I made an email and gave a lot of info, and it proves I really know what i'm doing as far as steroids . The problem is I really don't want to give up juice because I think it can take me to the next level in athletics, and in reality I dont think I could get there without them. But of course I don't really want to stir things up with my fam, even though I relationship is very good and open.

Basically I want to know if anyone else has had a similar situation, or if anyone just has some advice. Thanks bros.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    Ok well I was home for break and my mom ended up just finding an old tamox container when she was taking out garbage today. So she looked it up and figured what was goin on. My parents aren't stupid so they know what's up.

I briefly talked to them tonight and admitted to using AS. They're not too pissed about it but they don't want me using them anymore. I made an email and gave a lot of info, and it proves I really know what i'm doing as far as steroids . The problem is I really don't want to give up juice because I think it can take me to the next level in athletics, and in reality I dont think I could get there without them. But of course I don't really want to stir things up with my fam, even though I relationship is very good and open.

Basically I want to know if anyone else has had a similar situation, or if anyone just has some advice. Thanks bros.

dude back in my prime I came home one time and my mom found my stash of weed, i come home and she says whats up all non -chilant then throws a pound on the kitchen table...thats when you can say shhhhhheeeeiiiiiittttttt thats worth more than a empty container of tamoxifen , I guess the point of this story is at least your not smoking crack.
    Last edited by jordanfanatic23; 03-23-2005 at 02:24 AM.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    wait...back in my prime? this was like 3 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    dude back in my prime I came home one time and my mom found my stash of weed, i come home and she says whats up al non -chilant then throws a pound on the kitchen table...thats when you can say shhhhhheeeeiiiiiittttttt thats worth more than a empty container of tamoxifen , I guess the point of this story is at least your not smoking crack.
    a pound? damm bro.

sometimes it just be like... damm

Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    Maybe you should wait until you move out of your parents house before you juice again. Then you won't have to worry about them breathing down your back or getting caught.

yeah me and my buddy were dealing so we split it up....but no on a serious note. there your parents , so in a situation like yours there is only one thing y ou can do , LIE! and when they ask why your bloated say creatine is making me blow up like crazy ma

Insane_Man is offline Junior Member
    I woulda said it was for some gyno I got during puberty that I was too embarassed to tell anyone about.

Quote Originally Posted by Insane_Man
    I woulda said it was for some gyno I got during puberty that I was too embarassed to tell anyone about.
    yeah thats probably the most logical answer I heard. dammit why didnt I think of that!

yea i was thinkin about it, but they basically came right out and said we know your on steroids . i knew they wouldnt kill me and i could explain it. its bed time

But they didn't know, they had a strong suspicion and used a very successful interrogation technique on you.

Didn't mean to sound like an ass there.

Seriosuly that sucks and I hope everything works out for you.

But they didn't know, they had a strong suspicion and used a very successful interrogation technique on you.
    dude thats a parents ,job are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    dude thats a parents ,job are you serious?

Not sure I know what you mean, but sticking to your guns is the key to successful lying.

I am saying if your mother found a needle, would she not think your a dope fiend ? if your mom found a bong, whould she not think your a pot head? if you came home puking would she not think your drunk? well his mom did some research and found it was related to steroid use , so obviously she put 2 and 2 together thats what I mean.

Yeah but it's not necessarily for steroid use . I know a guy who got some for the express purpose of trying to rid himself of naturally occuring gyno. Of course when you're actually in the situation its very hard to keep your head clear, but there's no need to admint to anything they can't prove.

Thread Information