Thread: Bonds

Nutz56 is offline Banned

Bonds

y'all see bonds on espn tonight? man, that's pretty sad... i feel bad for the guy (and i got him on my fantasy baseball team with my first pick, so now i'm f*cked!)

decadbal is offline Banned
    he can eat shiit and die, anything bad that happens to him, he deserves..

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    y'all see bonds on espn tonight? man, that's pretty sad... i feel bad for the guy (and i got him on my fantasy baseball team with my first pick, so now i'm f*cked!)
    What happened?

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    haha. i used to hate him too man, and he's still definitely not my favorite. but this is ridiculous. why's everybody hatin on him? do u hate him kuz u think he juices?? what's your reason?

niXon)( is offline Member
    Yeah, everytime i hear "anabolic steroids " or when someone is talking about steroids i flinch and think everyone is looking at me LOL...maybe its just me but i hate it...

decadbal is offline Banned
    bc hes an azzhole.. and he plays baseball.. baseball is gay, boring and is for ppl who cant play football and rugby.. phuck that cat man..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    What happened?

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    What happened?
    well, his knee's all jacked up, and he's for sure out this season, and talkin like he doesn't know about next season, and he sure sounded like he doesn't even care about the game anymore. he sounded like he didn't know if he'd ever come back. it's all this media bullsh!t and he was actin all sad (sorta like a lil baby) and his son was right there just sittin next to him outside of a building (don't know where). i thought it was sorta sad that the media would get to a guy like that. like i said, he's never been my favorite, far from it really, but c'mon... what'd he do wrong

well, his knee's all jacked up, and he's for sure out this season, and talkin like he doesn't know about next season, and he sure sounded like he doesn't even care about the game anymore. he sounded like he didn't know if he'd ever come back. it's all this media bullsh!t and he was actin all sad (sorta like a lil baby) and his son was right there just sittin next to him outside of a building (don't know where). i thought it was sorta sad that the media would get to a guy like that. like i said, he's never been my favorite, far from it really, but c'mon... what'd he do wrong
    I personally like Bonds...I dont care what anyone else thinks. Steroids were not banned in baseball until this year, simply put. He was doing the same thing as all the other guys who were involved, way more people than we will ever hear the details about. The only reason why he gets the attention from the media is because he holds records, people are jealous, and he tends to get exited when the media bugs him so they have something to write about.
    Last edited by Juddman; 03-22-2005 at 10:39 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    The knee is a ploy to take heat off of him. The gear, the answering machines tapes, his ex-bitch, etc., all negatives that are piling up and trying to take him down.

He did have to have minor surgery, but he was to be back in 6-8 weeks. I had my knee scoped just as he did, it won't take you out that long to get going. H*ll, my 2nd surgery was AFTER I had the first one to re-attach the patella tendon and have it grow back, and he ain't done SH*T that bad I know that!!

Smart move on his part I suppose, but it's totally see through. If all this gear sh*t wasn't happening, he'd be on gear now re-habbin' and getting ready to play in 4-6 more weeks.

Saran wrap cover up. (See through)

~SC~

firstinmia is offline Associate Member
    This is alll bull **** he is doing this cause now he cant juice up .Also so if he is able to come back midway through the season and he goes 10 for 30 with 3 homeruns he can say Its casue my knee is really killing me I cant seem to catch my gruve....****ing fag just admit to it and play the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    he's gonna have to have another surgery or so they said. on top of the one he already had... just goin by what they said on espn

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    bro's all this could be true, but i don't think that he isnt going to be juicing for rehab the steroid testing policy that mlb implemented doesnt even check for GH, igf or those type of things, and anyone could pass the dam0 thing if they needed to with the money and resources they got. Yea he is just trying to dodge the hype that would have taken place at the beginining of the season but it isnt going away so he can forget that.

Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    bro's all this could be true, but i don't think that he isnt going to be juicing for rehab the steroid testing policy that mlb implemented doesnt even check for GH, igf or those type of things, and anyone could pass the dam0 thing if they needed to with the money and resources they got. Yea he is just trying to dodge the hype that would have taken place at the beginining of the season but it isnt going away so he can forget that.
    There are plenty more BALCO type of labs and designer drugs I would think...and true, GH is not detectable. Steroids will continue to be used in sports, they will just become more sophisticated.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    There are plenty more BALCO type of labs and designer drugs I would think...and true, GH is not detectable. Steroids will continue to be used in sports, they will just become more sophisticated.
    i agree. i don't understand what all they hype's about though. have you EVER seen anything about juice in the NFL? no way! and not one guy in the league is smaller than bonds! why's he catchin so much sh!t for all this?

mcgwire is who i am upset with and for!

mcgwire is who i am upset with and for!
    I like him too bros..sorry! I liked how he went up there and refused to incriminate himself. I guess we will see how that turns out though.

I like him too bros..sorry! I liked how he went up there and refused to incriminate himself. I guess we will see how that turns out though.
    These guys were doing the same thing as everyone else, they are just caught in the storm that jackazz Canseco created...I feel bad for them. People think they are the devil now.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    they're talkin about him on espn right now (where i'm at anyway)

GSXR750 is offline Junior Member
    the hole thing is just gettin out of hand with all the congress stickin theyre noses in this. I dunno if any of you watched the tv coverge of it, but the a**hole who was bitchin how the current steroid policy is a 1 2 3 4 strike set up.....one of the MLB reps shoulda asked him why US courts have a 1 2 3 4 strike set up for Drunk Drivers who continually get bagged for that. which is worse in my eyes.

and for bonds i like the guy, he is gettin to much heat on his a**

Quote Originally Posted by GSXR750
    the hole thing is just gettin out of hand with all the congress stickin theyre noses in this. I dunno if any of you watched the tv coverge of it, but the a**hole who was bitchin how the current steroid policy is a 1 2 3 4 strike set up.....one of the MLB reps shoulda asked him why US courts have a 1 2 3 4 strike set up for Drunk Drivers who continually get bagged for that. which is worse in my eyes.

and for bonds i like the guy, he is gettin to much heat on his a**
    I agree...Bonds needs to tone down in media coverage though if he wants them to back off...they love a good story..."Bonds freaks out on media due to roid rage ". They love it.

ya they do. this will be shown for the rest of the week ova n ova.....so pathetic

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    ya they do. this will be shown for the rest of the week ova n ova.....so pathetic
    the chick on sportscenter just said they were gonna show the clip that i started this thread over in a few mins (if anybody else has sportscenter on at this time) so y'all know so u can watch if u want to

the chick on sportscenter just said they were gonna show the clip that i started this thread over in a few mins (if anybody else has sportscenter on at this time) so y'all know so u can watch if u want to
    Don't think I can get this where I live...thanks though.

lol i just was reading the EBAY(mad funnny, if u havent read yet, read ASAP) thread and missed Sports Center......

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    lol i just was reading the EBAY(mad funnny, if u havent read yet, read ASAP) thread and missed Sports Center......
    yes, that is one sick dude i must say

mcgwire is one of my favorite players, but he disappointed me in the hearing. He should have just said to begin with i used steroids just like everyone else! but i am not going to single anyone out like mr. fagit conseco. He made it worse for himself just looking like a little pxssy

ya Big Mac....looked like a fool, poor guy. He did so much for baseball.

mcgwire is one of my favorite players, but he disappointed me in the hearing. He should have just said to begin with i used steroids just like everyone else! but i am not going to single anyone out like mr. fagit conseco. He made it worse for himself just looking like a little pxssy
    Problem is that is McGuire admits to it now, he would be backtracking from his previous statements and he would be crucified for it. I think its good that he went in to try and clear things up, send a message to the kids that its not the right thing to do when youre still a kid, etc etc. No need to put himself in the hole further than he already is.

very true.....the hole steroid thing is so blown out of the water, with sooo many people runnin theyre mouth who have no idea about the topic....so silly

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Canseco is a target of assasination more-so now than the President of the U.S.

I hate that bastard.

~SC~

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    I see it now, I thought of this the first second i saw the interview yesterday.
    He's gonna lose a s.hit load of weight just like Giambi did, but now he has an excuse why he lost the weight, not because he's off the roids now, but because he was in rehab and couldn't lift like he used to.
    It's the stupidest cover up , it's so obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    I see it now, I thought of this the first second i saw the interview yesterday.
    He's gonna lose a s.hit load of weight just like Giambi did, but now he has an excuse why he lost the weight, not because he's off the roids now, but because he was in rehab and couldn't lift like he used to.
    It's the stupidest cover up , it's so obvious.
    I dont understand this Giambi losing size talk that I've been hearing...he got smaller when he had that 'parasyte' last year, but he is still a big boy for sure now. He looks to me about 230lbs lean still.

yea no s.hit he's a big dude.
    but he was a monster the one year.
    do you need pics for proof ? and the parasite thing was prob.
    part of a cover up that he lost weight too.

Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    yea no s.hit he's a big dude.
    but he was a monster the one year.
    do you need pics for proof ? and the parasite thing was prob.
    part of a cover up that he lost weight too.
    No its ok, I believe you...Parasyte might have been a cover too, who knows. I'm just saying he's still pretty jacked up. I'm not so much talking about your comments, but I was reading other articles in the papers that were really cutting him down saying he had nothing without steroids . Bullschit IMO.
    Last edited by Juddman; 03-23-2005 at 11:35 AM.

No its ok, I believe you...Parayte might have been a cover too, who knows. I'm just saying he's still pretty jacked up. I'm not so much talking about your comments, but I was reading other articles in the papers that were really cutting him down saying he had nothing without steroids. Bullschit IMO.

Yea he's definetly a big boy. Even in Oakland he was a Big Dude.
    i hear what you were sayin' now.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Its not like they are going to shrink to the normal size they were or a normal man. They will still be working out, getting 400g of protien and 6000 cals a day. They have pro trainers and hopfully they will use PCT to maintain most of the size and stregth they have.

I've only done 3 cycles myself, I've gained a lot of stregth from every one of them and have been able to hold on to all of it and have gotten stronger since the last one which was over a year and half ago.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    with all thats goin on. season ending knee injury. how convenient. come on. choose to be in the public eye be a man and take the good with the bad. dont run in a cave and hide.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    he can eat shiit and die, anything bad that happens to him, he deserves..
    Says it the best no need to add a comment here.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    poor barry...the media is evil bro! Barry may be the best baseball player ever, but the "man" is bringing him down.

Thread Information