Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1
    Mutant's Avatar
    Mutant is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    529

    Anyone know how to get rid of a hickey?

    My girlfriend thought it would be funny to give me a big hickey, so I need to find a way to get rid of it. anybody know of any remedies?

  2. #2
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    It's a bruise... no

    Borrow some of her makeup

  3. #3
    Psychotron's Avatar
    Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,581
    Hahaha, nice avatar BDTR rofl.

  4. #4
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    he was heavier than expected.

  5. #5
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    he was heavier than expected.
    Probably because he's full of sh*t.

  6. #6
    Monsoon says's Avatar
    Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    203
    No, only time will make it go away.

  7. #7
    Monsoon says's Avatar
    Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    203
    BDTR your animal like...

  8. #8
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    puch your self repeatedly in the spot until its one big bruise then just say you fell or somethin

  9. #9
    maxmuscle187's Avatar
    maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,122
    you can cover it with make up....or let it go away....takes a few days

  10. #10
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsoon says
    BDTR your animal like...
    Wait until he rapes you

  11. #11
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    true.............

    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Wait until he rapes you

  12. #12
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    some people swear by a frozen spoon. however I think it's all crap because it never worked for me

  13. #13
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446

  14. #14
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    true.............

  15. #15
    Monsoon says's Avatar
    Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    203
    lol I think I'll try to avoid that from happening.

  16. #16
    BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    1,941

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Steel City
    Posts
    955
    put a cold spoon on it....

  18. #18
    Monsoon says's Avatar
    Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    203
    I would'nt go through all that trouble just to hide a hickey.

  19. #19
    lucabratzi's Avatar
    lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    ny/florida
    Posts
    4,111
    i heard if u rub a comb on it, it will go away

  20. #20
    Monsoon says's Avatar
    Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i heard if u rub a comb on it, it will go away
    lol yea right thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard, it would just irritate it.

  21. #21
    lifeseeker's Avatar
    lifeseeker is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12
    try using a banana peel, just lay the peel of the banana on the bruise, or hicky, as long as you can stand it, repeat daily.........

  22. #22
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    You actually can remove them, as my Latina "sancha" used to do this to me when we'd play and I had to go home to my other woman. (Long time ago, I am reformed!)

    Anyhow, you take the top off of a stick of lipstick. Using the solid end, you push the solid end into the hickey and twist so the skin does kind of "wrap" around the end. It may pinch (it should actually) the skin when you press and turn, but it disperses the blood away from one area and it will continue to lighten and disperse the more you push it in and turn it. Of course it will be red from the irritation of pushing it into the skin and twisting, but that will go away in about 30-60 minutes and the hickey will be gone if done right.

    I've had hickeys that were DARK PURPLE and mamacita was able to get them to go away in about 10 mins.

    ~SC~

  23. #23
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You actually can remove them, as my Latina "sancha" used to do this to me when we'd play and I had to go home to my other woman. (Long time ago, I am reformed!)

    Anyhow, you take the top off of a stick of lipstick. Using the solid end, you push the solid end into the hickey and twist so the skin does kind of "wrap" around the end. It may pinch (it should actually) the skin when you press and turn, but it disperses the blood away from one area and it will continue to lighten and disperse the more you push it in and turn it. Of course it will be red from the irritation of pushing it into the skin and twisting, but that will go away in about 30-60 minutes and the hickey will be gone if done right.

    I've had hickeys that were DARK PURPLE and mamacita was able to get them to go away in about 10 mins.

    ~SC~
    Your bad













    I like it lol jj

  24. #24
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Yes, I used to be VERY VERY BAD.

    Man, that was the life though.

    ~SC~

  25. #25
    colossus1's Avatar
    colossus1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yes, I used to be VERY VERY BAD.

    Man, that was the life though.

    ~SC~



    Gatta have love for the hispanic chickas...........god bless them.

  26. #26
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    There is nothing like a hot ass Latina.

    Nothing can compare.......

    The passion, the fire, the heat, the attitude, the &*(@&U$()@#U&^()YUG(JBRINJVSDFKOV_&*@#(U*^()#YE %


    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ahem, sorry.........



    ~SC~

  27. #27
    jordanfanatic23's Avatar
    jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Gold's Gym
    Posts
    657
    punch her in the eye to even it out.

  28. #28
    colossus1's Avatar
    colossus1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    There is nothing like a hot ass Latina.

    Nothing can compare.......

    The passion, the fire, the heat, the attitude, the &*(@&U$()@#U&^()YUG(JBRINJVSDFKOV_&*@#(U*^()#YE %


    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ahem, sorry.........



    ~SC~



    Amen brotha...............amen.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •