Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vettewreck is offline Banned

**Should I confront my EX GF??

Quick and to the point...........Its been almost 5 years and I cant get over her. I still cry at night sometimes. ( I know, right ) Should I just confront her about all the feelings I still have just to mabey get some closure?? I just cant seem to move on... **ALSO READ POST #23**
    Last edited by vettewreck; 03-25-2005 at 11:33 AM.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Why? Will it make you feel better to get kicked in the gut again? (I'm going on the assumption that she's not interested in getting back together)

Bro I sooooooooooooooooooooo know what you are going through, trust me. SAve yourself the pain and let it go. imho

I know she doesnt want to get back together...but that doesnt change the way I feel. Thats the problem. Im just looking for some closure of somesort.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Man............I'll save you some time and aggravation. Gimme 50 bucks and I'll come down there and kick you in the nuts and throw your azz in a dumpster.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been there, Juggernaut is right IMO...getting let down one more time won't help. Gotta let the past go..move on to something better. Might not come right away, but will in time.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Man............I'll save you some time and aggravation. Gimme 50 bucks and I'll come down there and kick you in the nuts and throw your azz in a dumpster.
    That's vintage! It would save some time and aggravation cause that's prob the short form of what will happen if you go crawling back to her.

If you think it'll help then do it......but be realistic and realize you're opening yourself up to relive that pain again. Could make you feel even worse.

Juggy.............hold me and tell me it's gonna be okay

Maraxus is offline Banned
    dont do it. plus she said to stop calling her.

Vette I know I am not helping, I am comic relief, this part I mean though, dude this is borderline stalking. It almost sounds like an obsession

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    5 years?

No women since or what?

I can't remember a girl from 5 months ago let alone 5 years.

That's crazy, get over her and move on for sure.

I am sure she has.

~SC~

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    If you think it'll help then do it......but be realistic and realize you're opening yourself up to relive that pain again. Could make you feel even worse.
    I was going to say more or less the same thing. Have you contacted her in the past 5 yrs at all?. if so what happened, can she level some stalking accusations at you if you contact her again?.

What happened to the relationship that ended it?. Five years is along time, I'd recommend contacting her again, you may find there's no feelings there after all this time, closure!.

Whatever you do, we all think your a cry baby!... Nah, best of luck whatever course of action you choose.

Vette, some you just never get over.......but finding another now and then does help. I agree with Swole, move on bro......

Do you see her around now and then? If so move.

I think it sucks for you and i do have sympathy, a long time ago (advantage of being a fossil) I figured out a way to eliminate ex bitches and flush any hint of them down the mental crapper of my mind. Once they are gone I forget what they even looked like.

Step one hate her until it hurts, the bitch hurt you, she is scum...........get it?

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    is there anything you hate about this girl? if there is...ponder on that.

ALSO, go out and meet OTHER women. JMO. Good luck bro.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Move on...unless your really young like 20 or something....

McFEARson is offline New Member
    Hey man! 5 YEARS???? Dude you know what, Screw that. That means your confidence has prolly been down for the past 5 years right? Always questioning things in your mind about why this and that happened...well SCREW THAT....why waste 5 years of your life over some chick??? Remember when you're desperate in even the smallest amount, it WILL show, and there's nothing more of a turn off to a chick than a desperate guy, SHE HAS TO CHASE YOU!!! and that's obviously not what's happening.Don't even trrry to get this one girl back...there's 100's of girls probably just like her and 1000's even better. And if you tell yourself you can't have any of those girls i'll go over there and shove my foot in your @$$... You have to be the one that's unavailable to her...concider it like platinum!! it's hard to find so it's worth more.... if a chick has to freakin go to trouble to be with you cuz you APPEAR to be so **** busy and not the type of guy who would just go with any chick then, HELL YOU'RE WORTH IT CUZ UR NOT LIKE ALL THE OTHER AVERAGE FRUSTRATED CHUMPS..who will tell her that he's available all day cuz he doesn't do **** and he's willing to do anything for her...Screw what, be a man!!! stop jacking off so u can get your testosterone levels back to higher levels!!! Remember girls like MEN! not people who act like them....that's like dating your reflection!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck
    I know she doesnt want to get back together...but that doesnt change the way I feel. Thats the problem. Im just looking for some closure of somesort.
    just because you want/love someone... doesn't mean they have to , or will return the feelings..

It's called a crush...... and leads to you becoming a stalker.. and restraining orders from the Police....

and you on the top of the list of suspects should something happen to her..

get the idea.............

I'm sorry.. but.... you must.................. move on...........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by McFEARson
    Hey man! 5 YEARS???? Dude you know what, Screw that. That means your confidence has prolly been down for the past 5 years right? Always questioning things in your mind about why this and that happened...well SCREW THAT....why waste 5 years of your life over some chick??? Remember when you're desperate in even the smallest amount, it WILL show, and there's nothing more of a turn off to a chick than a desperate guy, SHE HAS TO CHASE YOU!!! and that's obviously not what's happening.Don't even trrry to get this one girl back...there's 100's of girls probably just like her and 1000's even better. And if you tell yourself you can't have any of those girls i'll go over there and shove my foot in your @$$... You have to be the one that's unavailable to her...concider it like platinum!! it's hard to find so it's worth more.... if a chick has to freakin go to trouble to be with you cuz you APPEAR to be so **** busy and not the type of guy who would just go with any chick then, HELL YOU'RE WORTH IT CUZ UR NOT LIKE ALL THE OTHER AVERAGE FRUSTRATED CHUMPS..who will tell her that he's available all day cuz he doesn't do **** and he's willing to do anything for her...Screw what, be a man!!! stop jacking off so u can get your testosterone levels back to higher levels!!! Remember girls like MEN! not people who act like them....that's like dating your reflection!

Wow now there is 2 of us who think alike... bro dont be a chump and find five other girls Tonigh

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by McFEARson
    this house has been cleared. amen.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Originally Posted by McFEARson

great post

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    We need more info here Vette but I'll work with what you posted thus far.

5 years sounds like closure and then some to me. Fix yourself up, maybe even go out and get yourself a pair of gators and hit a few clubs up. This woman has done a major job on your mind and you need to get it behind you one way or the other. You can't allow a woman to have that sort of power over you.

Ok guys.....Im not a stalker. I haven talked to her in years...HOWEVER she contacted me 2 days ago telling me she's never loved anyone like me (blah, blah, blah) and that she regrets losing me as a friend. She wants to be friends. Ive had other women, but when she comes back into my life like this it just fukks my head all up. Ive never been able to shake her. I KNOW I NEED TO MOVE ON!!!! Im just saying, confronting her is the only thing I got left to do....

Well this is entirely different............she wants to see if she can still control you...........confront her tell her you love her blah....blah....blah.... then politely tell her no thanks on the friendship get up and leave. Do not take her calls or call her if you do I will kill you.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Ok guys.....Im not a stalker. I haven talked to her in years...HOWEVER she contacted me 2 days ago telling me she's never loved anyone like me (blah, blah, blah) and that she regrets losing me as a friend. She wants to be friends. Ive had other women, but when she comes back into my life like this it just fukks my head all up. Ive never been able to shake her. I KNOW I NEED TO MOVE ON!!!! Im just saying, confronting her is the only thing I got left to do....
    This contradicts your first post. You've got to come clean if you want solid advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    This contradicts your first post..
    I have no idea what youre talking about. Its been 5 years since we broke up. ABout 2 1/2 years since I have talked to her last.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    if you really want her back, tell her. I broke up with my girl for a year. now shes my wife and i regret that year. if she says yes...great. if she says no, then you know.

Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    if you really want her back, tell her.
    She has someone shes in love with now

to be honest...i couldnt be friends with someone I loved and saw her with another guy. if you are the same, my advice would be to tell her nicely that you love her. and you realize she is in love with someone else. but because of the feelings you have, a friendship would be too hard on you. perhaps in time, if you guys were meant to be, she'll realize it and call you.

signed,
    -austin (country song reference)

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    Who broke up with who? Did you dump her, or did she dump you. Even if it was "mutual" one of you was the driving force.

If you dumped her, and she is calling, I could see talking to her. Maybe.... I would have to be in your shoes.

If she dumped you, it sounds like she might just be "temporarily" lonely and looking to fill the void "temporarily" until she finds someone else. If this is the case... Don't walk away. RUN away. You will just get smashed again.

The girl that I thought was "the one" just broke up with me right before Christmas. I am going through the same thing. If you piss on an electric fence and get zapped, odds are that you will get zapped every time you do it. So don't do it again. I know. Easier said than done...

i say dont give up just cuz you got zapped once.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Simply tell her that as long as it is a friendship with benefits that your game.

Explain that you will absolutely need knock the bottom out of it from time to time, and if that isn't what she is looking for, then for her to hit the road....

icewind is offline Associate Member
    I say that if you need to get this off your chest...then do it !!!

Talk to her...but be smooth...maybee it will make you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by icewind
    I say that if you need to get this off your chest...then do it !!! Talk to her...maybee it will make you feel better.
    Thats what Im hoping for. She broke up with me.....

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Why? Will it make you feel better to get kicked in the gut again? (I'm going on the assumption that she's not interested in getting back together)

Bro I sooooooooooooooooooooo know what you are going through, trust me. SAve yourself the pain and let it go. imho
    listen to liberace. He's been rejected by his ex BF one too many times.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    pimp slap the bizz nitch

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    pimp slap the bizz nitch
    what he said

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Ask her if she's willing to be "amigos con de rechos".........

If not, ditch the bitch.

~SC~

Im just going to tell her what my past 5 years have bee like.(not too good) How I still love her but I realize that she has found someone else and has moved on. And how I cannot be her friend.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Im just going to tell her what my past 5 years have bee like.(not too good) How I still love her but I realize that she has found someone else and has moved on. And how I cannot be her friend.
    good approach!!!!! she will drop u like a bad STD and you will recoil w/ anger and kill her hid the body and then have a mental breakdown from emotional stress and have to be commited to an asylum... Good Luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information