co2boi is offline Anabolic Member

A random pondering...dog / cat food

I was listening to the radio this morning during my commute and a cat food commercial came on for Shrimp, Salmom, Lamb, and some other flavors. So now I am wondering 2 things

(1) Who tastes these animal foods to verify that they actually taste like the flavors? Is it really all the same ****?

(2) When was the last time in existence that a house cat was able to catch a shrimp or a lamb? Why would they want to eat this? Why not have mouse flavor and call it a day?

No input? Come on it's Friday...

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    i have also wondered. I havent seen my cat go fishing for tuna before either. But then i have never seen a cat make yoghurt but my cat loves it!

True true, of course I've seen my dogs eat their own sh*t before, but I doubt they'll come out with that flavor

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    True true, of course I've seen my dogs eat their own sh*t before, but I doubt they'll come out with that flavor
    Man your dogs are fvcking disgusting! yuck. what stupid animals!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, a few times a week i feed my cats Fancy Feast cat food. They LOVE the stuff and to be honest it doesnt look all that bad. Like god forbid i was a homeless person id seriously contemplate eating it....lol

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, a few times a week i feed my cats Fancy Feast cat food. They LOVE the stuff and to be honest it doesnt look all that bad. Like god forbid i was 5 minutes late on a feeding id seriously contemplate eating it....lol

OG
    Nice to know

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Nice to know

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, a few times a week i feed my cats Fancy Feast cat food. They LOVE the stuff and to be honest it doesnt look all that bad. Like god forbid i was a homeless person id seriously contemplate eating it....lol
    OG
    I would eat it. Starve or eat cat food...hhmmm. Of course, there's nnnooo telling what kinda crap is ground up in there. Cockroaches, rats, feces, etc

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    I would eat it. Starve or eat cat food...hhmmm. Of course, there's nnnooo telling what kinda crap is ground up in there. Cockroaches, rats, feces, etc
    Ohya bro if its a choice between starving and eating cat food id be getting my grub on..lol Fancy Feast isnt that ground up processed looking crap. It has chucks of meat in gravey. My cats freak when i open the cans...lol

OG

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If you ever have to eat it, eat it like every two hours to help preserve muscle mass.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    I have tried both.

Dog food has a bland taste to it. Its kind of like eating cereal that tast like dirt.

Cat food on the other hand taste like bait. Imagine some shrimp that has been sitting on a side walk for a few days. That is how it taste.

Yes I was drunk when I ate both the cat and the dog food and no I will never be doing it again due to a visit to the University of Florida's slaughter house. During the tour they took us to the "all fall room" where they put the scraps so they can sell them to pet food makers and companies who make cosmetics. They kept all that crap (heads,skins,hoofs,etc) at like 80' so it stunk like hell in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    If you ever have to eat it, eat it like every two hours to help preserve muscle mass.
    Yeah, but how many cans? Should I mix wet with dry?

Thread Information