Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fix yourself...Get out of the little ball of **** she has in your head. Realize that everytime you think about her shes sleeping with someone else. She's moved on.

Not to sound pissy because I KNOW how **** hard it is to get over a girl your with you seriously care about,but there is a difference between caring and obsession. Whenever you get that little bubble out of your head that says she is so great and you were meant to be. You can take a step back and realize that just maybe she really never was shiit...You just needed someone and tried to make her into something shes not..There is no point in loving someone that doesn't love you. It will just lead to more bullshiit then ever.

I went through so much sh*t with my ex....Yeah sometimes involving the law..I just never realized how much you never see,because your too busy trying to make them out to be someone you want them to be. Instead of just accepting they are the way they are. Honestly man, I feel for you. Everyone is gonna say move on. It's like telling someone that's addicted to pain killers to just not take them. It's a slow process to cancel out your imagination and what might have been,but trust me it's worthwhile in the end..Take care and good luck.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    and eat and grow and get big and powerful and then shred and get lean and sexy and then confront her! at 220+ @ ~7% and be like SUCK IT BYTCH!

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by McFEARson
    Hey man! 5 YEARS???? Dude you know what, Screw that. That means your confidence has prolly been down for the past 5 years right? Always questioning things in your mind about why this and that happened...well SCREW THAT....why waste 5 years of your life over some chick??? Remember when you're desperate in even the smallest amount, it WILL show, and there's nothing more of a turn off to a chick than a desperate guy, SHE HAS TO CHASE YOU!!! and that's obviously not what's happening.Don't even trrry to get this one girl back...there's 100's of girls probably just like her and 1000's even better. And if you tell yourself you can't have any of those girls i'll go over there and shove my foot in your @$$... You have to be the one that's unavailable to her...concider it like platinum!! it's hard to find so it's worth more.... if a chick has to freakin go to trouble to be with you cuz you APPEAR to be so **** busy and not the type of guy who would just go with any chick then, HELL YOU'RE WORTH IT CUZ UR NOT LIKE ALL THE OTHER AVERAGE FRUSTRATED CHUMPS..who will tell her that he's available all day cuz he doesn't do **** and he's willing to do anything for her...Screw what, be a man!!! stop jacking off so u can get your testosterone levels back to higher levels!!! Remember girls like MEN! not people who act like them....that's like dating your reflection!
    wow very well said :spudnik4:

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Wow, I get pissed of at you vette by just reading this fu.cking thread. Snap the **** out of it man what the hell is wrong with you! The chances of you ever getting her back the way you're acting is 1 in a billion. You want to tell her what a wreck your life has been for the past 5 years? Are you insane!, that right there is the worst thing I have ever heard. Get over the **** girl. The biggest turn off for a girl is when she knows the guy is dying for her. When she says she wants to be friends just tell her to **** off and that's that. What are you gonna get out of telling her you still love her when you're saying she's in love with someone already other than making more of an ass of yourself by doing so.

Sorry I came off so hard, just can't stand it when guys do this. Come on buddy get a grip, I know you can do it.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    Wow, I get pissed of at you vette by just reading this fu.cking thread. Snap the **** out of it man what the hell is wrong with you! The chances of you ever getting her back the way you're acting is 1 in a billion. You want to tell her what a wreck your life has been for the past 5 years? Are you insane!, that right there is the worst thing I have ever heard. Get over the **** girl. The biggest turn off for a girl is when she knows the guy is dying for her. When she says she wants to be friends just tell her to **** off and that's that. What are you gonna get out of telling her you still love her when you're saying she's in love with someone already other than making more of an ass of yourself by doing so.

Sorry I came off so hard, just can't stand it when guys do this. Come on buddy get a grip, I know you can do it.
    wow some compassionate bastard u are...
    now be nice tell him to stop being fat and hit the gym 15x a week !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information