JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

WTF is wrong with women?

Is it that mother fvcking hard to be faithful and not tell stupid ass fvcking lies that only cause more problems. I am so sick of all these stupid ass sluts, even when you think youve found a good one they fvck you over.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    true bro if there not slut's there headcases

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    you need an older woman

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    true bro if there not slut's there headcases
    for real bro......BITCHES ARE FVCKIN CRAZY!!!!!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    true bro i don't know about in the state's but most most women in the uk seem to be headcases

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Where do you go to find women...wherever it is stop going there.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Stop dating airheaded girls.....try REAL women!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

The thing is I dont go out to meet women, I just let all of my relationships happen......This chick im seeing now, I met her in high school and we dated for a short time, and i sure dont remember her bein this crazy. Now 5 years later she is a total basket case. I just read a letter that she wrote to her ex, whom I also went to high school with, and its pretty obvious that she cheated on me with him. She also goes on about how she loves him blah blah blah......I just talked to her on the phone and she is playing stupid, I love it. I put all my trust in her and she just fvcked me over. She is getting the boot today, and I think Im gonna pay my old schoolmate a visit as well......... man im pissed

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Stop dating airheaded girls.....try REAL women!!!
    thats the thing, shes not an airhead, she is very intelligent, just crazy. comes from a weird family though, she was born when her mom was still in high school and has a bunch of other issues relating to home........but so do i and most other people and we arent psychotic......

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't bother with the visit bro. Ditch the slut and move on. Just try not to turn into a cold-heard asshole like me. Some other girls still deserve a chance.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    The thing is I dont go out to meet women, I just let all of my relationships happen......This chick im seeing now, I met her in high school and we dated for a short time, and i sure dont remember her bein this crazy. Now 5 years later she is a total basket case. I just read a letter that she wrote to her ex, whom I also went to high school with, and its pretty obvious that she cheated on me with him. She also goes on about how she loves him blah blah blah......I just talked to her on the phone and she is playing stupid, I love it. I put all my trust in her and she just fvcked me over. She is getting the boot today, and I think Im gonna pay my old schoolmate a visit as well......... man im pissed
    How long ago did this affair happen?

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Where did you find the letter?

I always say, if people are going to snoop around, be prepared not to like what you find. (Not letting her off the hook for what she did or may have done)

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Where did you find the letter?

I always say, if people are going to snoop around, be prepared not to like what you find. (Not letting her off the hook for what she did or may have done)
    i found it online.....yeah i know what you are saying, but I have always trusted her and had no problems. the reason i checked is kinda weird actually, i woke up from a dream i had where she cheated on me. I got on my computer just for reassurance and thats when i found it. its weird, whenever i have a bad feeling in a relationship i am always right.....4 for 4

Listen to your gut.....9 times out of 10 you will be right.

My wife use to be the biggest snoop. There was nothing to find though. I would make sure to let her know that I knew she was snooping around in my sh!t.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Why do you need to let relationships happen? Why dont you weed out the loosers? You can do this by knowing you have choice and not by saying to yourself "oh sh!t this girls likes me I better like her back" All these people on here that talk the fate crap and meant to happen are selling their own options short. Dont you know you have choice of oyur friends girlfriends etc? Most you guys let woman lead you around by your noses because you have bought into the dating crap and the if I kiss ass enough she will like me. Trust me we are the only species of mamals that has made the act of finding a partener so difficult... Why you might ask? Because we let the media and the woman teach us how to persue them. Truth be told we are the choosers we decide who to have. I am not a barbarian or a dick to woman however I do let them feel I am the prize I am the item of opportunity not the girl. I enjoy the company but I can have another any second so I dont have to put up with this bs you guys post about all the time.... God D@mn it grow balls pick your woamn you diont like what she is doing pick another 1 Pussy 1 vote if you break a few they just make more.. That is all

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    How long ago did this affair happen?
    hard to say, 2 weeks ago maybe

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Why do you need to let relationships happen? Why dont you weed out the loosers? You can do this by knowing you have choice and not by saying to yourself "oh sh!t this girls likes me I better like her back" All these people on here that talk the fate crap and meant to happen are selling their own options short. Dont you know you have choice of oyur friends girlfriends etc? Most you guys let woman lead you around by your noses because you have bought into the dating crap and the if I kiss ass enough she will like me. Trust me we are the only species of mamals that has made the act of finding a partener so difficult... Why you might ask? Because we let the media and the woman teach us how to persue them. Truth be told we are the choosers we decide who to have. I am not a barbarian or a dick to woman however I do let them feel I am the prize I am the item of opportunity not the girl. I enjoy the company but I can have another any second so I dont have to put up with this bs you guys post about all the time.... God D@mn it grow balls pick your woamn you diont like what she is doing pick another 1 Pussy 1 vote if you break a few they just make more.. That is all

I know exactly what you are saying bro. When I say I let them happen I dont mean I date a woman just because she likes me. I mean I dont go out to clubs or hit on women at the gym. I live my life day to day and if a woman happens to stumble in than so be it, if not no big deal. Im probably the pickiest guy I know when it comes to women. It just sucks when you think youve found a good one then you uncover a bunch of lies and ****. Just tell the truth whore, thats all I ask.

Not sure how old you are cpt but this works if you are 18-25 years old. After that, you will be a very lonely man.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Agreed!

Not sure how old you are cpt but this works if you are 18-25 years old. After that, you will be a very lonely man.
    thats very true. And I am in the 18-25 bracket and I should probably act differntly towards women, but I was raised to be a gentleman and always be very respectful. Its working to my disadvantage now though.

I am 29 will be 30 and ever since I stopped thinking the other way I am never lonely. I nebver have fatties I never have easy skanks. I have fun and I will eventually find the 1 that I feel will be perfect for me. But its like finding a good employee you have to interview.

Oh and before oyu think I am just boinking woman thats not the case I release them from the social bs they were taught and allow them (the first time for most) to be the natural woman they always wanted to be. The mindet that its the womans choice to pick me because she is better than me is why most guys are not happy, because they settled
    Last edited by cpt steele; 03-25-2005 at 01:43 PM.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    i stopped looking for a meaningful relationship just sex relationships are too much trouble now i dont need nemore s*** in my life

Maraxus is offline Banned
    thats very true. And I am in the 18-25 bracket and I should probably act differntly towards women, but I was raised to be a gentleman and always be very respectful. Its working to my disadvantage now though.
    You know, you can be a gentleman and get what you want.

I am 29 will be 300
    where did the other 271 yrs go?

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    You know, you can be a gentleman and get what you want.
    yeah i know man, but the women that appreciate that kind of thing are hard to come by. I found a few but 2 of them were obsessive, and the other one was just straight up not intelligent enough for me. Trying to find the perfect woman is like trying to find atlantis

I am gentleman... I dont waste my time with bar sluts or club whores.. I date proffesional woman with a mind a personality and looks in that order. I treat them better than anyone ever has. Do I buy into the dating crap no I only date women I already am sleeping with before that I dont buy them things kiss their ass or do anything that other guys do because they are sick of it too. If oyu went and polled 50 woman and asked if they saw two identical twins they were attracted to and asked which one they would like better.. One know just how to treat a lady and the other has a big bank account which would they pick . The first one always. So to go at it with the "get lucky" mentality is just ludicrous take charge and responsibility and stop thinking god is up there with a bingo basket full of balls picking the "right one" for you

xfade7 is offline Member
    I am gentleman... I dont waste my time with bar sluts or club whores.. I date proffesional woman with a mind a personality and looks in that order. I treat them better than anyone ever has. Do I buy into the dating crap no I only date women I already am sleeping with before that I dont buy them things kiss their ass or do anything that other guys do because they are sick of it too. If oyu went and polled 50 woman and asked if they saw two identical twins they were attracted to and asked which one they would like better.. One know just how to treat a lady and the other has a big bank account which would they pick . The first one always. So to go at it with the "get lucky" mentality is just ludicrous take charge and responsibility and stop thinking god is up there with a bingo basket full of balls picking the "right one" for you
    reading your posts are hard.. try commas, or something.

but i agree.. with about 70% of what you say.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    If oyu went and polled 50 woman and asked if they saw two identical twins they were attracted to and asked which one they would like better.. One know just how to treat a lady and the other has a big bank account which would they pick . The first one always.
    I dunno about that.. the less attractive women might.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    Just try not to turn into a cold-heard asshole like me. Some other girls still deserve a chance.
    Yeah I let myself fall into that routine.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    I dunno about that.. the less attractive women might.

If thats the case why does the rich guys wife bang the gardener?

If thats the case why does the rich guys wife bang the gardener?
    if thats the case im gonna rethink my career path, i didnt know gardners got so much action

cuz the rich guy cant grab her bend her over and give it to her like she wants it

Just a metaphor boys.. Just saying they are taught that $$ is the end all.. The guy with the car the guy with the great job etc even the guy with great looks. Not to sound arrogant I have above average looks I am the real tall dark and handsome with the strong jaw line. I have found all my looks do for me is just make her feel at ease with talking ot a stranger. In about 30secs-1 minute it is no longer about my looks, ita about how she feels around me. Part of this is I challenege her are you smart enough are you strong enough and are oyu adventurous enough to be with a man who is masculine and tender at the same time.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Yeah I let myself fall into that routine.
    No doubt, I see the bad before the good now. I dont trust women worth schit now.

xfade7 is offline Member
    i have the i dont give a sh1t attitude now.. thanks to all of you!

I notice the bad stuff in the first meeting with a girl and decide if its bad enough to not let her life be part of mine..

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    older women are evil! EVIL!!!

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Man, all women are nuts until they break 30.

Then they get really nuts.

Seriously though, I've found that younger women just don't have it together in general. The ones that do are taken and you ain't gettin any of that. After they break about 30 then they start weeding out...getting divorced from thier brain-dead idiot mistakes, and figuring out life is more than a kewl car. THEN my bro, you have a chance at a REAL woman. Until then you're better off just having sex and running off somewhere.

Older women ARE evil. But fun. Hehe. And MUCH better in the sack. They don't seem to have as many "issues".

-LH

Thread Information