BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

hovercrafts ARE the wave of the future

And for those of you who don't recognize this, I suggest you start the process of wrapping your mattress in plastic RIGHT NOW in preparation for the inevitability of you pissing yourself in your sleep when you finally realize, far too late, how much hovercrafts rule. Sometimes it seems an inalienable truth to me that when mutated ****ers from space archaelogically pillage our planet to learn about us eons from now, what we're most going to be known for is abe lincoln and the hovercraft. I wish I could make you all feel what I feel for the hovercraft. If I could only get you to embrace its sheer phallic, knee-weakening power and convince you to offer it the respect it deserves, maybe you could all escape with your testicles intact....but I doubt it.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    man you must have smoked some good **** to think of this

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I've been into Hovercrafts for years...bout time poeple started to recognize. I even hover when I pass gas....tell me that ain't cool? I wish there was a way i could make my truck into a hovercraft....floating down the road or in the median without leaving tracks.....life just doesn't get better then that I tells ya.

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    man you must have smoked some good **** to think of this
    Thank God he doesn't smoke....what you are reading is the brain of a genius....or a complete nut....I'm not quit sure which at the moment. Hard to tell with Big G.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I AM a hovercraft

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I AM a hovercraft
    You're thinking Hoover there Vic....not hover. Monkey nuts

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    listen flip nut, go rim DECA or someone

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Hovercraft
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hovercrafts ARE the wave of the future-images.jpg  

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    And for those of you who don't recognize this, I suggest you start the process of wrapping your mattress in plastic RIGHT NOW in preparation for the inevitability of you pissing yourself in your sleep when you finally realize, far too late, how much hovercrafts rule. Sometimes it seems an inalienable truth to me that when mutated ****ers from space archaelogically pillage our planet to learn about us eons from now, what we're most going to be known for is abe lincoln and the hovercraft. I wish I could make you all feel what I feel for the hovercraft. If I could only get you to embrace its sheer phallic, knee-weakening power and convince you to offer it the respect it deserves, maybe you could all escape with your testicles intact....but I doubt it.
    Well it's about time! For years I have been waiting for this moment and it has finally come!!!!! BG has flipped!!! You might think it's from all the knowledge locked away in his abnormally large brain but it's not.... it's not I say! It's all from the inbreeding. You think all the high and mighty wealthy in which he originates keeps such wealth in their inner circle by bringing in new blood?!?!?! Nay I say.... distant cousins might be able to produce normal offspring but eventually it all comes full circle...... full circle. And the day has come.... thank god I can finally rest knowing this day has arrived.... BG I thank you for this satisfaction I am now able to enjoy.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member

hoverboards

according to "back to the future pt. II" weren't we supposed to have hoverboards by now?

i want one real bad-like and i don't know if i can hold out much longer.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    hovercrafts are gay !

Thread Information