BodyTalk is offline Junior Member

The dreaded gyno!!!!

I don't want to bring depression to the board and talk about such a morbid subject but has anyone on her got/had gynecomastia ???

I have a lump under my nipple (about the size of a very small peanut) and I am sure my pec has sagged from its usual shape!

I had been about 5 weeks into a course of Winstrol (Zambon amps) and Test Proprionate (Viramone) without the use of any blockers (silly me). It wasn't my first time on gear, I have done several courses before that.

I went to the docs and he said it had caught an infection through cutting my nipple when shaving my chest (I remember it did bleed badly). I don't believe him though its been two weeks since I saw him and there is no real change.

I only ask cos it would be nice to get some support from others that suffer/ have suffered from this fuc*ing depressive disease.

Cheers.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Get an anti-e and start it now!

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    i used to have a friend that got gyno. he didnt even use juice. he went to the doc got it removed and he didnt take his anti e's the doc gave him and got the shit again. but i dont like this guy i would like to kick his ass.

BodyTalk is offline Junior Member
    Cheers,

But can anti-e's get rid of the lump that is there???

NightOp is offline Member
    if you start them soon most likely... the fibrous tissue gets harder to reduce the longer it goes... just hit the anti-e's RIGHT NOW.

Thread Information