LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan

The Saluu thread.

This thread is designed to place Saluu's finest work for everyone's viewing pleasure. He is a true roid monkey. Saluu you are the man.

Saluu quoates about injecting into a vein:

"hey yeah i injected into my tiny balls and now i back on this board to talk about it and one is missing. Maybe the guy who posted this should get some balls and not be scared of injecting needles . It dont matter if you get the needle in a vein or in your muscle , what matters is when they do an autopsy in your body the doctor says wow he was one big mother@@@@@@@@@ roid monkey. saluu is my name roids are my game. salu"

Feel free to add your personal favorites.
    Last edited by LB55blitz; 03-27-2005 at 04:07 AM.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    crazy little monkey

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Wow. Crack is bad.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    This thread is designed to place Saluu's finest work for everyone's viewing pleasure. He is a true roid monkey. Saluu you are the man.

Saluu quoates about injecting into a vein:

"hey yeah i injected into my tiny balls and now i back on this board to talk about it and one is missing. Maybe the guy who posted this should get some balls and not be scared of injecting needles . It dont matter if you get the needle in a vein or in your muscle , what matters is when they do an autopsy in your body the doctor says wow he was one big mother@@@@@@@@@ roid monkey. saluu is my name roids are my game. salu"

Feel free to add your personal favorites.
    Thats great!!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    He's a great little roid monkey.

I think he admitted in another thread to smoking crack, which explains it all.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    That lil monkey is way to small to be juicing. He should be able to gain at least another 3lbs naturaly.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Saluu will reach infamous status for years to come. Has someone been working with him on his punctuation? he actually uses periods now and again. Long live the roid monkey

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    "take the tren pellets and shove it up your roid monkey ass straight from the roid monkey suck it"

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    "take the tren pellets and shove it up your roid monkey ass straight from the roid monkey suck it"
    A personal favourite of mine.

This one comes from the bdtr fan club thread. I think it might be the only time saluu posted in the lounge, well I had to pm him a link just so he could see the thread. I do not think he can navigate around the site very well, most everything is in the steroid section(well, he mentions roids in almost every subject so maybe he is in the right forum???)

So without furthur addue here is one of my many favorites

people need to get a life im not here to fight. yes i am 6 1 250 and bench 350 pds and i have nothing against bdtr infact we are all friends i think people are going overboard and creating their own fights. I here admit that after seeing bdtr picture and stats he would kick my ass he is 320 i am 250 and around 275 i do have power but the guy has 22 inch plus arms give me a break. I am gonna juice up though than we will see. Right now im trying to get bodyfat down like you guys said and then do the roids my bodyfat is about the same as bdtr around 18 percent. Then i wanna go one one with bdtr and mesomrph and me are friends. My goal is to prove that salu deserves to be a roid monkey moderator if it means his roid monkey ass has to kick a moderators ass so be it just like contender remember it doesnt matter how much they trash talk it all about heart. and salu is a lion he will roar till the last punch that will knock him out. remember when lion comes to hunt everyone in the jungle runs including bdtr just joking man this is strictly ratings it is to fulfill peoples fantasy and salu loves bdtr and if your not down with that then suck it straight from the roid monkey. get a life and stop making these fantasy fights up. discuss about that lady on cnn who is about to die she got her feeding tube removed. if i was doctor i would inject her with tren and anadrol and make her beat up her loser husband

That one was weird...he used a couple of periods at the end of sentences. He must have had help with that one IMO.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR

He's no doubt from East Van then.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR

i can see this to be true. he is alll ****ed up

This one made him famous...
    "first of all im not mentally challenged im asking for true opinion i admit steroids don;t make you a fighter. i know winny only cycle are garbage but im using rest of the gear to bulk up and i am getting my bodyfat down like people on the board said. now the question is can i do a winny only cycle i dont wanna get huge just cut. i know winny is bad for joints but can i do this. you know you americans go attack iraq for what for oil and why don't you attack saudi arabia or north korea maybe because saudi arabai is the highest oil supplier in the world to the us. Than you brag about your brave soliders how they kill innocent village people im not saying all americans are bad but i hate george bush;s foreign policy now he make m1t illegal bs. That is why canada is the best we are peaceful non racist people. and as for the ban part and me not responding i have something called a life and job and a family to support . IM not like the average american who sits at burger king all day and doesn;t know if he can pay his kids child support and be a dead beat dad and then join the army and kill poor innocent kids in iraq and then post pictures of innocent iraqi prisoners and than say
    mission accomplished my ass . what was accomplished did you guys find any nuclear weapons no . As for as im concerned george bush can suck it and hens blitz the weapons dude can suck it and if your down with the george bush policy oil for blood policy then you can suck it"

BDTR is offline Retired
    Winny to a war debate... only with saluu.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    He's no doubt from East Van then.
    LMFAO...........

Saluu the crack monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    Saluu the crack monkey.
    keepin' it gangsta

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I bet Hoss is jealous to see someone stealing his thunder

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Best saluu post yet is SRH's response to one of saluu's comments

http://forums.steroid.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=46

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    Best saluu post yet is SRH's response to one of saluu's comments

http://forums.steroid.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=46

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Here he is kicking Money boss hustler's internet ass

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    hey if you wanna dance money boss fight the monkey on on one since bdtr is away i think im gonna kick your ass im 6 1 250 and a roid monkey strong as hell i bench 3 plates for fun. bodybuilding is my life chances are noone is on this website more than me . So all you sallu roid monkey fans if you wanna see the penniless money boss hustla get his ass kicked by the roid monkey give me hell yeah.

money boss spell this im a roid monkey and you can suck it straight from the monkey. you dont even deserve moderator status your barely on this board. i am here 24 7 .

Yeah, but saluu got a suspension layed on his ass by MBH... I gave a hell yeah though.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    i throw up every time I read something that tool bag types

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    probably one of the funniest to date.

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    get well bdtr soon the roid monkey likes you and prays for u. hell if you get well we will fight one on one once your healthy.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Yeah, but saluu got a suspension layed on his ass by MBH... I gave a hell yeah though.
    He needs to show a little respect. I am easy going and I can joke around with the best of them...but he decided to make unsubstantiated personal attacks. Other MODS supported the decision. I hope he learns from this...because there won't be a suspension next time.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    uh oh, meso im worrying now. If he tries to post and he cant then he might not get on for another year or so. Gonna go back to the way it was....roid monkey only post one per month.

Quote Originally Posted by swoll4589
    uh oh, meso im worrying now. If he tries to post and he cant then he might not get on for another year or so. Gonna go back to the way it was....roid monkey only post one per month.
    I think he won't be able to figure out what happened and he will try to open a new account...it will be so obvious if he does though, nobody talks like him.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i thought i'd bump this one, kuz i love the roid monkey. and, my favorite monkey post was:

"The next day i get a phone call from the girls dad and he says that after the listen she went to her room and started crying and saying that the instructor was unprofessional and was laughing at her and they wanted their money back. i told about the no refund policy and suck it policy. basically means no money back and suck it."

Thread Information