newbrew is offline Senior Member

Same ol' song.... g/f 'found out'

I get home today from my shift and my g/f wants me to right then and there drop everything and go with her to her mothers house for dinner. I basically told her no. Worst case I'd need to take a shower and all that nonsense.

Anyways, as soon as she leaves she calls up 'so, are you going to be stupid about this?' me: 'I feel like shit, im tired, sweaty, and I need to relax for a bit'.

Well, that was the perfect setup for her next question:
    "why do you feel like shit? From all the steroids you are doing?"

I of course play dumb.

"don't fvcking lie to me, I found your needle in your warm up pants"
    (ah shit, I instantly remember not stashing that back into my lock box)

I more or less just told her that she doesnt know what she is talking about and to quit jumping to conclusions, and that I wasnt going to talk about any of this over the phone. She asked a couple times why would I have a needle with me and I just repeated that I wasnt going to take about it on the phone.

Anyways, I guess I am just wondering whether or not I should tell her. I have been dating her for 2 years, but I don't think I am going to marry her. I figure if I fess up and later on down the line when/if we have a nasty breakup that it may bite me in the ass. What would YOU do?

On a side note, I am a good liar. Once upon a time I had to take a polygraph test and answered a few questions that most def should have landed me a fail. I could make up some nonsense about using it for making my oral supplements or something...she wouldnt have a clue.

It's just a matter of lying to my g/f's face.....I really dont like the idea, ya know? I EXPECT her to not lie to me

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    your right though unless you think your gonna marry her I wouldnt tell her because that s*it will come back to bite you if you do have a nasty breakup. Definitely don't tell her. Tell her your friend is a diabetic and he can't stand giving himself shots so you did it for him and forget the pin was in your pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    On a side note, I am a good liar. Once upon a time I had to take a polygraph test and answered a few questions that most def should have landed me a fail. I could make up some nonsense about using it for making my oral supplements or something...she wouldnt have a clue.

It's just a matter of lying to my g/f's face.....I really dont like the idea, ya know? I EXPECT her to not lie to me
    true this is different though. I would not tell her. Girls will use that to get back at you if they can, I know I would if my gf cheated on me or something and I know something about her.

Arent some of those lame andro products sold with syringes for oral administration? I may try to pull off something like that.

ya you can make up just about anything. Like you said your a good liar so it will be easy.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    it all comes down to wether u wanna lie to her or not..u can make up a million excuses. is it possible that u could tell her how educated u are about it, and u know the outcomes,and how to prevent side effects. and make it so she's ok with it. that would be the best thing to do imo.

Pump101 is offline Junior Member
    tell her everything.. if she's cool about it stay with her. if not, break it off

Quote Originally Posted by Pump101
    tell her everything.. if she's cool about it stay with her. if not, break it off
    Yea, thats the hard part. As much as I love the girl, I think deep down I will not marry her. I don't cheat on her, but Ive been talking to another girl for around 4 months or so. She has a boyfriend as well. She is breaking it off with him once she moves to SD (same place I am going) here in a few months. To make an unrelated story short, I'd marry this girl (and I havent even dated her....man, I sound like a kid) and I know she feels the same way.

So anywho, a lot of trying to figure out whether or not I shoudl tell my current g/f is boiling down to me probably breaking up with her soon. I imagine it is going to be a bitter breakup. Girls are psycho...period.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hell no don't tell her... if you have to say anything.. say slin...........

but under no curcumstances admit to anything.. dating her means nothing..

she is already giving signs of crazy ex girl friend behavior
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    bro, this is easy.... INJECTABLE B12!!!!!!

and say you didnt want to explain it over the phone b/c she would think you were lying... Explain to her that b12 pills are worthless and you are having a hard time getting all the food down you eat a day, so you needed a supp to help out!! You hide the needles b/c it looks suspicous being that no one would believe that you are taking b12 and no one even knows what it is.

Pump101 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    and say you didnt want to explain it over the phone b/c she would think you were lying... Explain to her that b12 pills are worthless and you are having a hard time getting all the food down you eat a day, so you needed a supp to help out!! You hide the needles b/c it looks suspicous being that no one would believe that you are taking b12 and no one even knows what it is.
    chicks don't think like that. i don't care if you say your injecting water. a chick won't care if its AAS, b12, insulin , whatever.... its just the point of injecting which is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Pump101
    chicks don't think like that. i don't care if you say your injecting water. a chick won't care if its AAS, b12, insulin, whatever.... its just the point of injecting which is the problem.

ok, tell her the needle grew arms and legs, crawled in your shorts without permission and would not come out for anything.....

Luminaire is offline Associate Member
    same thing happened to my friend except worse...his MOM found a BAG OF NEEDLES AND SYRINGES..suffice to say he told her that he was using 'legal' steroids and he even took her on the internet and showed her some legal injectable stuff...you might wish to do the same if there is still time

Luminaire is offline Associate Member
    or another good one, tell her you tore your shoulder or something, leg whatever u sprained a muscle and youve been doing "deca shots because of the regenerative purposes, honey why do you think they use them on animals?? its to heal them" make up some shit like that

or joe at the gym asked you to give him his shots and you had to keep the needle b/c he was going to his moms house after the gym!!! I mean come on, if you were using steroids you would hide the needle, so why would you just leave the evidence there for her to find!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    S U X!!!

I think im going to tell her I am using liquid nolvadex for some puffy nipples i got from andro i did. explain that nolvadex needs to be dosed 'extremely accurate' and something like a syringe is perfect.

Ill even throw in 'why do you think the needle was taken off??...I squirt it in my mouth w/o the needle!, duh!'

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    tell her it was to measure clen . you would never inject anything.
    it was for accurate oral measurement

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Don't lie at this point bro. She already found the needle. Just tell her the truth, especially after being together for two years. Lets say you give her a bunch of BS excuses and you get away with it, what if she finds a vial the next time?? She'll just think you're full of crap and good luck trying to get her trust back after that.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    hell no don't tell her... if you have to say anything.. say slin...........

but under no curcumstances admit to anything.. dating her means nothing..

she is already giving signs of crazy ex girl friend behavior

I agree 100%

I would go with the B12 story, my brother takes B12 injections.

If you admit it to her, and she does go in to the full "crazy ex girl friend behavior" she will be running around telling everyone that you do steroids , maybe even the police.

well, i tried to tell her it was oral clen I was doing.

her response:

"anyways, when are you going to be done with the stuff you say you arent doing?"

EFEC is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    your right though unless you think your gonna marry her I wouldnt tell her because that s*it will come back to bite you if you do have a nasty breakup. Definitely don't tell her. Tell her your friend is a diabetic and he can't stand giving himself shots so you did it for him and forget the pin was in your pocket.

I CONCUR!

Last edited by A_SOCAL; 05-10-2005 at 08:40 PM.

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    Ok, you know when your teachers used to tell you to do the right thing... Well, this is that try when you DONT LISTEN!!! Just use of of the other great "resons" given above. Good luck, oh, and hope she doesnt stumble upon this tread...

ScreaM

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would tell her if she ever goes searching through my pockets again she will get my foot up her ass and then ask her if that answers her question.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I would tell her if she ever goes searching through my pockets again she will get my foot up her ass and then ask her if that answers her question.
    Haha this is the kind of answers I give too.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson

DUDE, I was thinkin the same damn thing the whole damn time.

I used to have a chick that went thru my stuff... used to.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    if u think of breaking up with her, don t ****ing tell her $hit. it s b12 period.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    LIE. It has been said why... So with that said, my wife knows... She is cool with it but, and I mean a big but, if we get into an argument or I am not 100% happy go lucky... She immediately says is it something you are taking? I use to say do not try throwing up smoke and mirrors for your mistakes. Now I just say yes and it would do you well to shut the fukk up.

Thread Information