JdFlex is offline Senior Member

My Blood Test Results

Had some blood work done b/c I was having a pain in the right side of my stomach which I thought was my liver but it turns out my liver is fine. I have the paperwork in front of me, but I don't know for the life of me which one of these items is the liver values. But here's a few items I found interesting, and so did my Doc. At the time of the test I was taking 0.25mg l-dex, 0.5mg dutasteride, and 35mg dbol daily.

Total cholesterol is 165 mg/dl. Normal is anything below 200. That's ok, but my HDL, good cholesterol, is only 16. Normal range for that is greater than 40. He was concerned about this one.

Testosterone was 192 ng/dl. Normal range is 241-827. He asked me what was going on to cause such a low level. After all I am only 27. I told him I've been stressed at my job lately and he bought it. It was funny b/c he looked me up and down before he asked me what was going on. I thought for sure he was gonna say something about steroids , but he didn't.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe you should've asked him about hormone replacement therapy.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    He said he could put me on the test patch or give me a test gel. I told him that wouldn't be necessary. I'll bet I'm low enough to qualify for Oasis scripts.

Thread Information