Oh, the humanity....

http://www.thisislondon.com/showbiz/...e=Daily%20Mail
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Meet the Tuminator-ast.jpg  

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    he doesnt look to bad for 57

BDTR is offline Retired
    He still has decent biceps

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    i cant beleive after being so dedicated to bbuilding he would let himself go like that lol oh well when ur rich as fvck i guess u can do that

Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    He still has decent biceps

detail in his delts

BDTR is offline Retired
    He's 57 years old with a high stress job... in the pic i posted i'd say he doesnt look half bad considering. Compared to 90% of people his age i'd say he looks **** good.

Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    i cant beleive after being so dedicated to bbuilding he would let himself go like that lol oh well when ur rich as fvck i guess u can do that

BDTR is offline Retired
    His job depends on him looking like that though, with acting and his supp company.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    I dunno, could be legit, but it actually looks like a good photoshop job. You can see a line right around his neck.

Plus, ive seen video of him in like short sleeved shirts, and he still looks big.

That really cant be him.

BDTR is offline Retired
    What you people dont get is... he's not that bad!

A lot of time when we're older, our buddies get like that... His biceps are still big, his stomach isnt huge etc..

When you have a job like the governer, taking care of yourself and your body can be hard...

Hed
    Ah crap, maybe it is true:

http://207.151.19.45/public/schwarzenegger.jpg

Still, like bdtr said, its not THAT bad. Theres no way he can get to the gym for two hours every day, eat right, etc etc, with constant crap going on with his life. I guess his years of having the perfect body are over......i just wasnt ready for it yet haha.

His job depends on him looking like that though, with acting and his supp company.
    Well maybe but my point still stands.

Hed
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Well maybe but my point still stands.

You gotta remember that stallone was like 1/3 of the size of arnie, and its a lot easier to keep your skin tight when you were just 'muscular' than it is to keep it tight when you were absolutely huge like arnie was.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    He was still jacked in T3. That movie is only a few years old.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    I dunno, could be legit, but it actually looks like a good photoshop job. You can see a line right around his neck.

Plus, ive seen video of him in like short sleeved shirts, and he still looks big.

That really cant be him.
    It's not a photoshop.. i seen another pic just like that one in one of those tabloid magazines, he was at the beach with his daughters. Why does this seem to suprise some of you, he'll the dudes getting old i'm sure he has more priorities other then lifting these days. Give him 3 months to get back in shape and i bet he could put most of us to shame.

He need not forget the sauce

Yes, but if that's the pic i think it is it was just before his shoot or T3 or maybe it was after

Either way i think it was before he became govna.

BDTR is offline Retired
    It's just depressing to me that he'll never make any new action movies.... all to be governer... it sucks.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    He's 57 years old with a high stress job... in the pic i posted i'd say he doesnt look half bad considering. Compared to 90% of people his age i'd say he looks **** good.
    Almost 60 and their dogging him because he dosen't look like he did when he was 20...Sad...I agree,he still looks better than 99% of people his age and could still crush the guy that wrote the article about him...Guaranteed..
    Long live Arnold,he has always been someone to look up to...

Iowa is offline Banned
    There was a "Fabulous Life of Arnold" on VH1 a while back (before T3) and it showed him looking like that so the pic is real. The pic you posted might be a recent one, but keep in mind that Arnold looked like that BEFORE Terminator 3 as well...and he looked like a badass in that movie. He could snap back into a badass in no time.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    For 57 he's not bad at all. I can tell you i'm not loking forward to the old man belly when I get that age. Over all I'd say he's in good shape....at least he doesn't have a kegger around the waist and big floppy man breasts. Gravity is a muther ****er bros...prepare yourselves, you're get older everyday.

It's just depressing to me that he'll never make any new action movies.... all to be governer... it sucks.
    Career wise i think Arny got out of the movie biz just in the nick of time as his newer movies were not doing all that great at the box office.

Same with Stallone.. but it's good to see he's got a new project.

That's the problem with being jacked. People will always look back at the height of the your career and say, remember when. Cest la vie. We will all be there someday. I am just glad that someday is not today.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    There was a "Fabulous Life of Arnold" on VH1 a while back (before T3) and it showed him looking like that so the pic is real. The pic you posted might be a recent one, but keep in mind that Arnold looked like that BEFORE Terminator 3 as well...and he looked like a badass in that movie. He could snap back into a badass in no time.
    Yep

He looked great in T3 though..Thank god for GH and IGF-1 and hormone replacement..I can't wait to see what they got for me when Iam in my 50's...

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    it's def him

his belly button has that horizontal skin fold, his chest has alot of area, and those bis look like his

clhp20 is offline Member
    personally i don't believe that is him. Where is his scar from his heart surgery? For someone like Arny, weights were his life, ask a 35yr smoker to not smoke, ask a car to run without an engine, get my point? Even as governor, he must be working out to some degree. Of course not at the level he used too ( even 10 yrs back).

He does look good for a 57 yr old man, Just not a 57 yr old Arnold !!

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    As has already been said, considering his age and other factors he looks okay......but I also think that pic is a few years old, before he got 'pumped up' for the T3 movie.

A lot of you guys would be greatful to look like that at 57, or even 47, for that matter. This only comes as a real shock to people because of the way he used to look, if he were only the governer of Cali. then no one would even notice. In fact, we would be pointing out how the guy is in pretty decent shape for his age.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    He is old people, accept it.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    If I remember right that pic was taken just after some kind of surgery. So he probably COULD NOT even stay in shape even if he wanted to.

Like everyone says he looked like a million bucks in t3 so he can get back into shape anytime anywhere

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    muscle memory
    he's gotta have alot of that

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    its BS,

some weeks ago they saw him touring some cities and his sleeves were ups and he had kick ass arms. Same when he did an interview some months ago with a tight polo.

that pic is fake and it was proven

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    i want to believe that **** is fake! does anyway have recent pics of him where his sleevs are up??

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yeah, i found it hard to swallow but honestly i thought it could have been possible since his arms still showed signs of being big. Any recent pics?

BDTR is offline Retired

If it's not him at a bad time then it has to be an former bodybuilder he has a touch of gyno to his nips and has big forearms and biceps and a chest that looks like it once was alot bigger also look at the abs sticking out from under the fat, not alot of guys with grey chest hair have big square abs under a layer of fat and have you seen junior
    the movie where he gets pregnant, in the movie even before he gets pregnant he looks like sh!t and that was along time ago..I think arnold can transform himself like anybody that has muscle memory and training,anabolic experience such as a former pro..That guy in the picture arnold or not would look pretty jaked in a suit or small shirt..I have no clue if thats really him just pointing out some facts about the picture...

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    why doesn't somebody just call him up and ask him to post some recent pics with his shirt off? we could even make him hold up an "ar" sign to prove it wasn't photoshopped (like we made paris and the shwamin do)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    why doesn't somebody just call him up and ask him to post some recent pics with his shirt off? we could even make him hold up an "ar" sign to prove it wasn't photoshopped (like we made paris and the shwamin do)
    let me just get his number out of my roladex

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    let me just get his number out of my roladex
    make sure you put a roll eyes or a lol in there somewhere bro...

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    make sure you put a roll eyes or a lol in there somewhere bro...
    (but seriously, i thought i was the only one other than tai that arnold gave his number to...)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    (but seriously, i thought i was the only one other than tai that arnold gave his number to...)
    Sorry for clowing arnold told me that he only gave his number to tai,my mistake

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information