Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i wouls have to say sli is on lots of gh test and eq. you se the vains in his shoulders.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    As he gets older his veins become bigger and mor epresent, lol and his skin gets thinner bye the second, Im a hudge sly fan, but cmon u think hes almost 60 n looks like that all natural, and is there ne truth to these implants, i just refuse to believe rocky would get implants of ne kind

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    just because stalone is in good shape atill desnt mean he's still on juice, he's not big he's just ripped... a little hard work and a good diet and he could easily look like he does, he just never let himslef go.

the pci of arnie is either fake or i also heard it was taken after he had heart surgery... how good could u look after that? he still lokks pretty thick in interviews

Blog Entries
    there is no way at 60 you could look like that. he has to be doing gh at the min. i know lots of guys that are in the late 30 and 40 and work our 5 times a weeks and eat real clen . those guys at there age could never look like that.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, but he could have all kinds of peels, surgical skin tightening, rx creams, etc. in his arsenal too.

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    look very closely at the jaw line in the 2nd pic, it is amazing how arnold goes from scruffy gray to clean shavin on the left side of his face
    NICE TRY BUT ITS FAKE

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chem enhanced
    look very closely at the jaw line in the 2nd pic, it is amazing how arnold goes from scruffy gray to clean shavin on the left side of his face
    NICE TRY BUT ITS FAKE
    that pic has been in all the big newspapers and arnold has never claimed its false. If it was false I bet he would have sued someone

NotHuman is offline New Member
    the picture is fake you can tell click on it and check the difference in skin colour from his head to his body. but even if its not, like he gives a **** the guys done it all already anyway.
    Last edited by NotHuman; 04-03-2005 at 05:02 AM.

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    tonights your chance to catch the great show The Contender on NBC.

EDIT: The new pics of Stallone from Rocky 6 are out.
    Last edited by Red Monster; 12-06-2005 at 08:08 AM.

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    Big Lou is the fvcking man... now for his age he looks fantastic....

I dare say that old ferrigno has finally lost his baby fat and looks better than ever... he could have won olympia if he just had a better tan on him... lol
    Ferrigno could never win olympia for 3 reasons:
    1. his bad attitude, i met him twice hes a jerkoff
    2. hes not symetrical he has no lats, back then and now
    3. his height could be a disadvantage

just my personal 2 cents

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

fake

fake picture. no way thats arnold. UNLESS it was directly before or after surgery. all i can say is watch t3

Arnolds the Governor tho, that's impressive. I wonder if he would get his phisique back if he juiced again.

TinTin78 is offline Member
    Does this shit really matters, you all sound like sorry mothafackas who think's the body will be ripped forever and you think you will never die to? When arnold dies, are you going to neglect that to, that is a fake statement, Arnold can't die he's a hero, bla bla... So what who looks the best, I hope my life is worth more than just looking after my body. When I am 60 I would like to have a pretty thin body so I can travel around easy, and be satisfied with less food. Life has more to offer than counting calories everyday for the rest of your life. Don't make it a prison of your own demands how one should look and not. I think some in here oughta grow up, because you sound really imature. Arnold can, and DO look like that now, and I don't get sad at all, it's a natural thing to go thru in life, the body will die, and that is for real!

Quote Originally Posted by devilman208
    Sly might be 5'10" in high heels. That would be the only way!
    Your fvcking crazy......

He would be 5'9'' and you know it

Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    Does this shit really matters, you all sound like sorry mothafackas who think's the body will be ripped forever and you think you will never die to? When arnold dies, are you going to neglect that to, that is a fake statement, Arnold can't die he's a hero, bla bla... So what who looks the best, I hope my life is worth more than just looking after my body. When I am 60 I would like to have a pretty thin body so I can travel around easy, and be satisfied with less food. Life has more to offer than counting calories everyday for the rest of your life. Don't make it a prison of your own demands how one should look and not. I think some in here oughta grow up, because you sound really imature. Arnold can, and DO look like that now, and I don't get sad at all, it's a natural thing to go thru in life, the body will die, and that is for real!
    Listen to dr. phil people.

BigBrad330 is offline Associate Member
    check this pic out of sly getting ready for rocky 6
    http://www.sylvesterstallone.com/fro...ry/slygym.html

BigBrad330 is offline Associate Member
    Stallone said he was 178 lbs. for Rocky I, 200 lbs. for Rocky II, and 163 lbs. for Rocky III

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    1. the pic is def. real..my bro lives out in cali and saw arnold..got his autograph for me..thats really what he looks like, plus i saw that pic in the post..but who gives a shyt..thats what i wanna look like when i'm 60 too he was the man for a loong ass time, now its time for him to enjoy life and eat whatever he wants..
    2. whoever said ferrigino couldnt ever win olympia....b/c of his attitude/symmetry and lagging bodyparts..ferrigino is HUGE and is still in AMAZING shape, and i think even though he placed third if arnold wasnt in it that year he would have been first..he would have over powered that french guy so bad that there would have been no chance.

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    You ever noticed that part in twins where arnold see's the poster for the rambo movie
    and he compares biceps and laugh's...Classic...Stallone will never be arnold,he has to stay jacked to sell his pudding and stay on tv...He doesn't have near the loot as arnold...
    Its not quantity its quality i thinkk stalones frame and body looks way better than arnald,,stalones frame was unique take a look at rambo III that was his prime,,,i heard he took winni and primo for that movie,what do you guys think?

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Arnold was and is the man , even though Ronnie has won more olympious than Arnold . It is still arnold you think of when the average person thinks of BB.

Unoid is offline Member
    in case you forgot, arnold has done steroids for a long aprt of his life as well as had lots of weight = increased bloodpressure.
    Hes had triple or double bypass heart surgery and he could maintain a good body like stallone even w/o the sauce but his cardiac health wouldn't do well for him, not with stress as governer

omnipotent is offline Banned
    the arnie pic is fake .. arnold would never look crappy in public and thats a very well known thing .. when he did t3 he was workin his ass off as always .. and true lies 2 is comming out watch him get back to shape in no time .

Darkness is offline Member
    Doesnt matter who do you ask. Arnold and Body Building go together. Sly was just another hollywood wannabe. Arnold was all that could be before hollywood.
    The first person most people (general public) think when you mention BB its Arnold. Period.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by simster1
    yeah stallone was shredded not huge. in Rocky he was what 5' 10" 202 thats huge? if that was true alot of the newbies who are 155 to 165 are pretty big right?haha
    Stallone would need a set of stilts to reach 5' 10" . He is actually 5 ft 8 and some that have seen him in person say even less.

Darkness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by omnipotent
    the arnie pic is fake .. arnold would never look crappy in public and thats a very well known thing .. when he did t3 he was workin his ass off as always .. and true lies 2 is comming out watch him get back to shape in no time .
    Hmmm didnt know that True Lies 2 was for real.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Horse
    That pic is proven to be fake, the bad one of Arnold
    u know what? i'm so glad to hear that, i was so sad to see Arnold in that shape!

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    only time stalone was 200+ was in copland where he was a fatass, but i have to admit we was pretty swole in get carter, or at least he looked a lot heavier to me....in rambo and rocky he was just ripped to hell but not to big....no way that is arnold, he looked better than 99% of the guys at my gym in t3 and thats impressive as hell w/ him pushing 60

New Stallone Monster Pics

no way this dude is 59...?! what the

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotHuman
    the picture is fake you can tell click on it and check the difference in skin colour from his head to his body. but even if its not, like he gives a **** the guys done it all already anyway.
    The fu(kers who did that are just haters and i wish i could be once in my life half of what he's been/Done!!
    Arnold is an example for many things, even if politics ain't the best things he got into. that said, if he had kept training like Ferrigno does, he'd been huge, and with what kinda supplement we got today, he'd been way bigger than Coleman, JMHO.

tank2005 is offline Banned
    arnie is the king guys he looks his best in the film commando
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails how come stallone is still a monster and arnold is-.jpg  
    Last edited by tank2005; 04-03-2006 at 02:49 AM.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Horse
    That pic is proven to be fake, the bad one of Arnold
    Jesus Christ I hope so

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    Sexy beast
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails how come stallone is still a monster and arnold is-stallowned_584.jpg  

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    Its not quantity its quality i thinkk stalones frame and body looks way better than arnald,,stalones frame was unique take a look at rambo III that was his prime,,,i heard he took winni and primo for that movie,what do you guys think?
    I personally like stallone's physique (in his prime) better than arnies.

liftinghard is offline Junior Member
    sly is a little girly man enough said

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Monster
    no way this dude is 59...?! what the

Look how thin his skin is.

lastrep is offline New Member
    First off.. the photo was taken AFTER his heart surgery operation.. I doubt he hit the gym / cardio for months if not a year. Very unfair to judge like that.. give the guy a break. He came back amazing in T3 for his age.. and now he continues to look amazing.

As for Stallone? Monster? Haha.. nice try buddy.. very worn out and deformed physique now-a-days

Quote Originally Posted by Red Monster
    lookin kinda bad

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    It's called HGH

valcon is offline Associate Member
    I dont think that is Arnold, he would'nt let his self go like that, and if he did he sure wouldnt let nobody take his pitcure with out a shirt on

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    hey thats my avatar for the love of god arnold just had heart surgery in that pic...give him a break

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    Stallone is still hitting the juice for the Contender and upcoming Rocky 6 flick, but anyway he'll never compare to Arnold. The pic of Arnold is a fake.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information