bigcut77 is offline Associate Member

Crazy Dream almost turned into bad nightmare!!!

Before i start off with my dream I will give a little background. I am a deep sleeper anyway and tend to talk and do moderatly weird **** in my sleep.
    Last edited by bigcut77; 09-27-2007 at 12:55 PM.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    lol actually, i tend to sleep walk sometimes, one time i walked around the house and grabbed every pillow i could, and my mom came up and was like what the **** are you doing? i apparently told her i wanted more pillows ****it, and i woke up in the morning with like 20 pillows in my bed.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    I talk in my sleep and sometimes find myself in a different part of the house when I wake up. But nothing like that.

Good to hear I am not the only one. Needless to say I slept on the couch in the basement far away from windows for the rest of the night.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BARLOW
    lol actually, i tend to sleep walk sometimes, one time i walked around the house and grabbed every pillow i could, and my mom came up and was like what the **** are you doing? i apparently told her i wanted more pillows ****it, and i woke up in the morning with like 20 pillows in my bed.
    Thats funny.

Any one else get really intense dreams?
    Last edited by bigcut77; 09-27-2007 at 12:56 PM.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA now that's hilarious.

I have woke up punching a cement wall before, but nothing like jumping out of a window.

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcut77
    I begin dragging her all over the bed and shaking her.
    LMAO, hilarious bro! Glad you both made it out alright. Maybe you have the same source that accidentally gets some leftover pcp into his hgh!

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    I was laughing my ass off over here reading that

swoll4589 is offline Member
    last year there were 3 nights in a row in which i woke up turned around in my bed. Like my feet facing the headboard.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Holy ****, i laughed so hard reading both the first one and the pillow one. wow......

Yeah it is really funny now. Not so funny for my girlfriend at the time. I hope that was the last of those wild dreams. I actually considered dropping the growth after that but then I thought ,"Nahh maybe if I up my dose that won't happen again." LOL

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    That's funny dude...

The most vivid dreams i get on 3-6mg of melatonin

That's funny dude...
    Last edited by bigcut77; 09-27-2007 at 12:57 PM.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell Naw...that'd be asking for trouble

Quote Originally Posted by swoll4589
    last year there were 3 nights in a row in which i woke up turned around in my bed. Like my feet facing the headboard.

Thats funny. I have also(years ago) got into the bathtub while sleeping and turned on the water. It is amazing what the mind can create when youre body is supposed to be shut down and resting.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    when i take sleeping pills i get like that. apparently about a month ago i took one went to sleep and in the middle of the night jumped out of bed, scrambled to the door grabbed the trash and put it on the sidewalk and then came back in and went back to sleep. my girlfriend was wierded out about that. i don't remember any of it but it was 2 days before trash day too. i just hope i wasn't naked when i took the trash to the sidewalk.

lol.... lets see my other one, was on a church mission trip, i started sleeping talking when they tried to wake me up at 5:30am for breakfast, i apparently got pissed off and started cussing at them. told them id beat the hell out of them if they wouldnt leave me alone, and they left me alone lol.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    ur crazy bro.

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    I have night terrors sometimes... where im awake but i hullucinate and see ****. I start freaking out thinking its real. For example, The last one i had i woke up to take a piss as i was getting outa bed i glanced at the ground and there was a big ass snake down there (now remember I am fully awake), so i jump onto my bed, use it as a trampoline and jump over the snake, the whole time im yellin "the snake!!" when i run out into the hallway. i look at the ground and see another snake. so i side step it and run around wakin everyone up saying our pet Boa got out. but when i finally calm down i went back out in the hall and seen my so called snake was a strap to a bookbag. and the one in my room was a rolled up towel. hope all this made sense, im kinda tired.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to have night terrors.. Mine were caused by a high fevor.. thankfully I grew outta them.. One night I went after my sister with a knife (don't remember that one).. Another time I thought I had school (it was like 6pm and I had been home sleeping all day) I was getting sooo mad at my parents because they wouldn't let me go to school, then another one was when I thought my hands and feet were falling off (my parents were still at work) so I ran/stumbled half way to the hospital!!! They were pretty scary, sometimes I knew what I was doing but couldnt stop myself

Thank god I am not alone!!!! There are people as warped as me.

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    I used to have night terrors.. Mine were caused by a high fevor.. thankfully I grew outta them.. One night I went after my sister with a knife (don't remember that one).. Another time I thought I had school (it was like 6pm and I had been home sleeping all day) I was getting sooo mad at my parents because they wouldn't let me go to school, then another one was when I thought my hands and feet were falling off (my parents were still at work) so I ran/stumbled half way to the hospital!!! They were pretty scary, sometimes I knew what I was doing but couldnt stop myself
    I had another a year ago where i seen a guy in my room standing right at the foot of my bed when i awoke. I looked away to get out of bed, when i looked back he was gone. I thought he was hiding in my room. So i searched for him. Looked everywhere lol. Went and told my parents someone was in the house and got my mom all freaked

Quote Originally Posted by Explosive215
    I had another a year ago where i seen a guy in my room standing right at the foot of my bed when i awoke. I looked away to get out of bed, when i looked back he was gone. I thought he was hiding in my room. So i searched for him. Looked everywhere lol. Went and told my parents someone was in the house and got my mom all freaked
    Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by bigcut77
    Thank god I am not alone!!!! There are people as warped as me.
    If you hadda went out the window you woulda been ok.. I was prolly running to the hospital , I woulda caught you

aha thats great, u physcos!

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    hahahaha!

One of my friend, we got him drunk one night, and when he's drunk, he's doing some weird ****.

Anyway, here what was told to us by his parents and himself.

My friend was sleeping and suddenly he heard some loud music, so he stood up and went out of his room to find something like 50 people in the basement partying.
    So he started screaming "get the **** out, who are ya, I wanna sleep get out"

So his parents woke up and went downstair and see their son, in a sleepy state yelling at the wall.

Suddenly, my friend called his dog (that dog is a tiny ****ing bad ass mother****er)
    the dog ran to him. He took the dog in his arms and threw the dog accross the room yelling "ATTACK THEM"

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    hahahaha!

One of my friend, we got him drunk one night, and when he's drunk, he's doing some weird ****.

My friend was sleeping and suddenly he heard some loud music, so he stood up and went out of his room to find something like 50 people in the basement partying.

So his parents woke up and went downstair and see their son, in a sleepy state yelling at the wall.

Suddenly, my friend called his dog (that dog is a tiny ****ing bad ass mother****er)
    the dog ran to him. He took the dog in his arms and threw the dog accross the room yelling "ATTACK THEM"

is the dog ok?!

xfade7 is offline Member
    my friends brother moved to a new house.. but it wasnt completely finished.. he was sleepwalking and walked up the stairs and out the 2nd story window.. well he died, but the route he took was the same one to the bathroom at his old house.. odd enough.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Explosive215
    ghosts!!!!!

LOL, thats nuts...The craziest **** I've ever done in my sleep is when I started my HGH I would go numb and wake up in the middle of the night screaming and running around my house waking everyone up and while I got to my living room I would wake up, stop and think for a second, and walk back into my room and just go to sleep and have my little bro make fun of me for the rest of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by xfade7
    my friends brother moved to a new house.. but it wasnt completely finished.. he was sleepwalking and walked up the stairs and out the 2nd story window.. well he died, but the route he took was the same one to the bathroom at his old house.. odd enough.
    Holy ****!!!!!!!! That really scares me because that is almost what I did.

Thats is so funny. I can just picture the guy tossing his dog and yelling,"attack them." Thats really funny.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    hahahaha!

Whats funny about this thread is that I guess thinking about it in my sleep or something I had another dream that there was one big ass spider under my covers last night and I remember throwing pillows and my two remotes at the wall and I got up and started running through my room into my living room and finally realized that it was just a dream so I walked back into my bed and fell asleep. Crazy man, GH doesn't play games. lol

Thats great. Glad to see I have affected your life via computer. Weird ****!!!

Thread Information