ya_man is offline Member

Question motivation shiat....

hey guys....things are going good for me right now, diet, gym, cardio, etc...but right after a cheat meal...(1 or 2 per week)...i feel like crap....what do u guys use to motivate urselves to say fack it and go on?...i was thinkin of postin some bodybuildin pics on the fridge....any other ideas?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    It's weird, but if I'm not motivated a rest for a couple of days. So far, the motivation has always come back in full force. It's in our blood bro. Any longer than a few days and looking at myself in the mirror is good enough motivation to get my azz back in the gym.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    just don't cheat bro. it was talked about in the diet forum and the body doesn't need a cheat meal until after like a month of a very strict cutting diet. unless this isn't what u're referring to??

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    whenever i need motivation i read a printout of this saluu quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    i dont wanna risk getting banned for life some of the mods have short fuses i know i gotta hang out in the lounge but i love to read about steroids and ask questions i will try to but yeah i am a driving instructor with my own business and teach people how to drive , iT is my own business and im real good all my students pass i go crazy one time i had this girl who wasnt serious she did a parallel park almost hit the car. so the roid monkey sarcasstically said good job almost hit the car good . then she made a couple of wide right turns and i said watch out for the tree and pedestrian as well.

THe next day i get a phone call from the girls dad and he says that after the listen she went to her room and started crying and saying that the instructor was unprofessional and was laughing at her and they wanted their money back. i told about the no refund policy and suck it policy. basically means no money back and suck it.

it is all about results you either come to the game 110 percent to win or you suck it and you have to be focussed that girl wasnt focused it is about the roid monkey honour not the 30 bucks an hour she can suck that up her ass. You either come to win and pass or suck it . When i juice up i go to the gym to bust my ass or i dont go to the gym. One time some big guy was working out bigger than me and was benching one plate and i was kind of buddies with him i got pissed off and put two more 45 plates more and told him you can do it dont worry i yelled at him come on come on put up or shut up and you know what he did it he said saluu you are a great motivator.

if i have to throw up on the gym owner while working out i will do it train hard or go home. To all roid monkeys never let the weight know your scared make the weight scared of you. When i bench those 3 plates everyone pauses to stare at the roid monkey and watch because they know i may have one ball less than them underneath but i have one thing they dont have and that is heart. Believe in your self always go to the gym to set new records and break them. if not giving 110 percent suck it and cancel your gym member ship . and give the juice to the roid monkey.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew
    whenever i need motivation i read a printout of this saluu quote:
    oh man... why didn't i think of that?? i'm printing out my copy right now!!!

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    "it is all about results you either come to the game 110 percent to win or you suck it and you have to be focussed that girl wasnt focused it is about the roid monkey honour not the 30 bucks an hour she can suck that up her ass. You either come to win and pass or suck it ."
    There it is bro, the monkey has spoken.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i always feel like crap after eating cheat meals. i dont need much motivation, my workout routine is like work, i just do it and dont really think about it. it always helps to get a new muscle mag, atleast for me.

Basilus is offline Junior Member
    Man that quote is the sh1t. I was'nt sure about Saluu when I first started hanging around this board, but **** he grows on ya. I laughed my ass off when I read the "no refund policy and suck it policy". Definity a cut and past quote

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I had mine today, and I dont know why i do them on tuesdays. I felt like total trash, i usually just want to go run for hours on end.

ya_man is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    i always feel like crap after eating cheat meals. i dont need much motivation, my workout routine is like work, i just do it and dont really think about it. it always helps to get a new muscle mag, atleast for me.
    i used to buy every muscle mag that came out, then i got broke and couldnt...but i was lookin through some old ones last night and thats what got me thinkin..i gotta pick up my game!...

Saluu...great quote..thats definitly gunna be my "bible"....hahahah

i feel the same whenever i have a cheat meal...like going to do cardio until its burned off....its also hard when u got friends who dont give a crap about how they look or what they eat...99% of the time i turn the crap food down...but i regret it after that 1%..

thanks for the motivation guys....if ya got anymore...keep it comin!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    lmfao that actually makes sense from Saluu... wow.... Eat a cheat meal that doesn't consist of **** loads of grease if you feel like crap afterwards!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    i love working out the power the tiredness the pain then the body that no1 can ignore how can u not feel motivated ? get ur a$$ back in the gym
    Last edited by CrystalMethodX; 03-30-2005 at 08:27 AM.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ya_man
    hey guys....things are going good for me right now, diet, gym, cardio, etc...but right after a cheat meal...(1 or 2 per week)...i feel like crap....what do u guys use to motivate urselves to say fack it and go on?...i was thinkin of postin some bodybuildin pics on the fridge....any other ideas?
    make some1 photoshop ur pics and make u fat with b**** t***s and all

everytime u look at them u should run to the gym

ya_man is offline Member
    i never eat greasy ****....well maybe pizza once in a while...its normally a donair...thats my cheat...

ya_man is offline Member
    when i was in highschool, we had to photoshop out heads on to somones body....
    i took my head and put it on jay cutler..and one of my buddy's and put it on dexter jackson...it was so jokes

Thread Information