tonytone is offline Anabolic Member

grad school here I come......

So after months of anticipation I got my letter of acceptance into graduate school. Finally getting my bachelors in bio, and will be entering in summer of 2005 into the Occupational Therapy Masters program...I'm going to avoid the real world like the plague, and stay in school for as long as possible devoting as much time as I can to training. What's next? PhD, perhaps....Screw a real job....

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    I hope to one day follow in your foot steps. Im still working on my bachelors.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    good stuff bro...sounds like my plan with more affirmative action

Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA74
    I hope to one day follow in your foot steps. Im still working on my bachelors.
    thanks, but I have had a lot of advantages. My schooling has always been paid for and I choose to work part time.. I know that a lot of people can't afford so much school, or perhaps don't have the time. good luck to you man.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm working on my bachelor's right now..and you're right... a lot of people can't afford to go to school past that point...imma gonna try tho

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    So after months of anticipation I got my letter of acceptance into graduate school. Finally getting my bachelors in bio, and will be entering in summer of 2005 into the Occupational Therapy Masters program...I'm going to avoid the real world like the plague, and stay in school for as long as possible devoting as much time as I can to training. What's next? PhD, perhaps....Screw a real job....
    congrats. I think you must be big greens cousin or something. He's avoiding the real world too.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    congrats. I think you must be big greens cousin or something. He's avoiding the real world too.
    yeah, after 2 years of college I was ready to get it over with, but I have since realized that I don't want all those responsibilities yet....

Thread Information