Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    You have to have sexual desire to have an erection for another man.

Only if you look at it from the Lesbian angle.
    I have a problem with these statements.

According to your statements you are gay because; 1) you are physiologically a man and 2) you have sexual desires for other men. You may be a mental heterosexual but you are a physical homosexual. Unless you still have sex with women in which case you would be physically bisexual but a mental lesbian.

Am I right or is your logic wrong?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory

According to your statements you are gay because; 1) you are physiologically a man and 2) you have sexual desires for other men. You may be a mental heterosexual but you are a physical homosexual. Unless you still have sex with women in which case you would be physically bisexual but a mental lesbian.

mind fukc time!!!

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory

No, I choose my own labels. I stopped thinking of myself as a man many years ago. However, I will admit that I still enjoy sex with women, even though I now think of myself as a woman. Before I transitioned, I was not interested in sex with men. Now, I am. If you understood the whole trans thing better, you would see where I am coming from. Your experience and your mindset are possibly too narrow to grasp what I admit can be a very confusing subject. Also, understand that when in outrageous mode, I often use a bit of artistic license in my posts. I rather enjoy shocking people. I suppose it is empowering, somehow. So certainly some things must be taken at a level not quite face value. But no, to be gay, I would have to think of myself as a man, who wants sex or romance with a man. The first part of that equation is the problematic one. I simply don't think of myself as a man, nor does anyone who knows me. I walk the walk and talk the talk. THIS is my gender identity, which is on a different level than simple sexual classification.

Love
    Anna

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Your gay if your a reciever or the quarterback for the Lions.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    No, I choose my own labels. I stopped thinking of myself as a man many years ago. However, I will admit that I still enjoy sex with women, even though I now think of myself as a woman. Before I transitioned, I was not interested in sex with men. Now, I am. If you understood the whole trans thing better, you would see where I am coming from. Your experience and your mindset are possibly too narrow to grasp what I admit can be a very confusing subject. Also, understand that when in outrageous mode, I often use a bit of artistic license in my posts. I rather enjoy shocking people. I suppose it is empowering, somehow. So certainly some things must be taken at a level not quite face value. But no, to be gay, I would have to think of myself as a man, who wants sex or romance with a man. The first part of that equation is the problematic one. I simply don't think of myself as a man, nor does anyone who knows me. I walk the walk and talk the talk. THIS is my gender identity, which is on a different level than simple sexual classification.

Love
    Anna
    You don't understand what I was trying to say. Sex in itself is a powerful tool. Having sex can mean everything or nothing. Your mind defines what sex means to you. Just because someone in jail has anal sex with another man it does not necessarily mean he is gay!

I say again, SEX CAN BE A POWERFUL TOOL! Believe it or not men can fake an orgasm as well as women. I've done it. Sexual desire is not necessary to have an erection. It's necessary to have an orgasm.

BTW, my aunt is gay and has been gay since I was a small child. I was raised around gays and lesbians and have absolutely no problem with them, in fact they are sometimes more fun to party with than straight people. Well... gay men are REALLY ****ing annoying at times when they try to be cute and flirty. I hate having to say that I am hetero 30x in a night...

decadbal is offline Banned
    your only gay if your on bottom

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    If she wants to? No, that doesn't make you gay, though it does make her delightfully kinky. If she actually does it? No, that doesn't make you gay, either, unless you are imagining that she is a man while she is buggering you.

Yes, it makes you gay, at least until you get out of prison. You have to have sexual desire to have an erection for another man. All he needs is to not be as strong as you. He is a victim, and therefore blameless. You are the perpetrator, and therefore responsible for the situation. You want a man's ass, and he probably doesn't want a man at all. So if you don't want to be gay, just cooperate and be a nice little victim.

Probably. If not, you are certainly very wierd, to say the least.

If you take the money and give up the honey, yes, I suppose you are gay, unless you think of yourself as a woman. Otherwise, there is still some wiggle room, if you use part of the money to have him whacked, along with anyone else who makes an issue of you taking one up the tailpipe.

Only if you look at it from the Lesbian angle.
    Anna you are a refreshign addition to the lounge clique...

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Discuss:
    Are you STRAIGHT if J-lo wants to do you and do you until your balls turn blue?
    Are you STRAIGHT if you get stuck in a convent for 19 year old virgins you take a bitch so you don't become anybodyelses?

Are you STRAIGHT if you dream about assaulting a freaky huge Ms. Olympia in a public pool? (yes Narkissos that one's for you)
    Are you STRAIGHT if while walking the street some random wench gives you 100 grand for a one-time pussy-plugging session?

are you?

-Tock

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    No only gays post after me... I mean if you post after me you are admitting you are a flaming homo.
    Not a problem.
    -Tock

Gerkie66 is offline Female Member
    Narkissos...can't believe this issue is still boggling your mind 6 months after you first posted about it...that has to be gay!

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    your only gay if your on bottom
    yup, unless your ass has been pentrated, you arent gay.......and yes dawg this means even by your own finger.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information