Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired

bdtr vs wonder twins...the dog watching in the background

i think bdtr would get owned

i think the chick would turn into a bucket of acid, the guy into a falcon. the guy would then take the bucket of water and fly over bdtr and dump it on his face. bdtr would look like skelator then

oh ya...and the dog would be in the background wiht fire extinguisher sized mase in case that wonder monkey acted up

also, he would say "Oh, they know how to use a ****ing knife real good, brah."

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    LMAO, you crack me up Billy

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Hey do you think if his hair were to be cut off he would loose his powers???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bdtr vs wonder twins...the dog watching in the background-images.jpg  

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ummmm....Billy?.....BDTR looks like skelator NOW! - how would a bucket of acid make it worse?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Also, Mr. Billy, the twins could only turn into things that are natural......the guy could turn into a falcon no problem but the girl can't turn into acid.

You fail...............Next!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Also, Mr. Billy, the twins could only turn into things that are natural......the guy could turn into a falcon no problem but the girl can't turn into acid.

You fail...............Next!
    acids not naturall huh

goto a NATURAL sulfur sping

OWNED

and for the record, i saw her turn into a bucket of ice before

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    acids not naturall huh

goto a NATURAL sulfur sping

OWNED

and for the record, i saw her turn into a bucket of ice before
    One bucket of acid? Now how much damage do you think one tiny bucket of acid, sulfer or any other natural acid you can think of Mr. Chemist, do to our local home town gorilla......that would be bdtr for those of you having a hard time following along.

Well......................Mr. I listened to the teacher?

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    ummmm....Billy?.....BDTR looks like skelator NOW! - how would a bucket of acid make it worse?
    I love it when bdtr does that he-man impression and shouts "By the POWER of Numbskull!!!!".......have you seen him do that?.......priceless.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Billy,

You my boy being a fellow FF and all, BUT the sulfur that comes from a natural spring and rises to the top is actually sulfur gas pockets that get released deep within the spring. I dont think the wondertwins can cool the sulfur gas enough to make it a liquid and thus sulfuric acid. HOWEVER, if they got Superman to do a controlled freeze breath on it, THEN you might have an argument.

man..i have to teach you bitches something new everyday

Iron Mountain California

Extremely acidic mine waters with pH values as low as -3.6, total dissolved metal concentrations as high as 200 g/L, and sulfate concentrations as high as 760 g/L, have been encountered underground in the Richmond Mine at Iron Mountain, CA. These are the most acidic waters known. The pH measurements were obtained by using the Pitzer method to define pH for calibration of glass membrane electrodes. The calibration of pH below 0.5 with glass membrane electrodes becomes strongly nonlinear but is reproducible to a pH as low as -4. Numerous efflorescent minerals were found forming from these acid waters. These extreme acid waters were formed primarily by pyrite oxidation and concentration by evaporation with minor effects from aqueous ferrous iron oxidation and efflorescent mineral formation. In this paper, it is demonstrated that pH can be defined and measured below 0.0 and that waters of such low pH exist in nature.

http://pubs.acs.org/hotartcl/est/200...0646v_rev.html

its common at yellowstone to have ph's of around 2

and no RATM, its not just gas its H2SO4 IN the water...you can sample the water and easily detect it. there are sulfur deposits. not just gas

Iron Mountain California

Extremely acidic mine waters with pH values as low as -3.6, total dissolved metal concentrations as high as 200 g/L, and sulfate concentrations as high as 760 g/L, have been encountered underground in the Richmond Mine at Iron Mountain, CA. These are the most acidic waters known. The pH measurements were obtained by using the Pitzer method to define pH for calibration of glass membrane electrodes. The calibration of pH below 0.5 with glass membrane electrodes becomes strongly nonlinear but is reproducible to a pH as low as -4. Numerous efflorescent minerals were found forming from these acid waters. These extreme acid waters were formed primarily by pyrite oxidation and concentration by evaporation with minor effects from aqueous ferrous iron oxidation and efflorescent mineral formation. In this paper, it is demonstrated that pH can be defined and measured below 0.0 and that waters of such low pH exist in nature.

and no RATM, its not just gas its H2SO4 IN the water...you can sample the water and easily detect it. there are sulfur deposits. not just gas
    you MIGHT be right about the deposits, BUT how would the wondertwins hold said acidic water to dump on him????

Iron Mountain California

Don't change the subject! Oh sure you can use FACTS to make you're point till the cows come home but it still doesn't change the fact you're a homo for choosing the wonder twins to take on BDTR. Acid indeed! Pish posh! No soup for you!

Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    you MIGHT be right about the deposits, BUT how would the wondertwins hold said acidic water to dump on him????
    According to Billy there's a magic buket just lying around.........and elves and nomes dance around it with pretty outfits eating cookies and pies.

According to Billy there's a magic buket just lying around.........and elves and nomes dance around it with pretty outfits eating cookies and pies.
    ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would you like a new avatar

they use a special bucket indeed. its lined with oh..hardened lava

errr wait, they could just dump lava on him to start with

your losing bad billy......................

Thread Information