BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

just in case you haven't thought it through

Maybe it's about time you all take a step back, utilize some introspection for a god**** change and ask yourselves whether you wish to perpetuate your subjugation to that filthy whore-queen of a harpee known the world over as social norms. Do you think Neanderthal man gave even a second thought to seeing how many tiny pieces of glacier he could smoothly glide into his anus and then timing with his buddies how long it would take to melt them through some sort of wild friction-inducing gyration? Fvck no he didn't; and neither should you. "Oh, glaciers are ever so scarce and hard to come by," some of you particularly schmegma-ridden vaginas will cry into the night....to which I say, shut the fvck up and recognize that, while the fine people at General Electric have ruined many a thing in this world, not least notably among them my ability to have a genuine relationship with anyone claiming asian ancestry, they have bequeathed to us undeserving pricks the ability to create what the rescinding of the glaciers previously denied us - ICE CUBES.

For christssake people, you wander blindly towards an inevitably forged in bronze and perpetuated by polymers. You offer yourself as a model for archetypes and an archetype for models. You blindly defy newtonian time as your being unfolds towards your suicide that occurred decades ago. And the saddest part is you fail to recognize that the key to all of this, to the WHOLE existential masturbation you shamefully hide from the parent-god of conceptual identity, is to be found in the papain infused fruit of a 10-12 foot tropical herb. That's fvcking right - I'm talking about the Papaya!

The papaya is believed to be native to southern Mexico and neighboring Central America. It is now present in every tropical and subtropical country!! The leaves emerge directly from the upper part of the stem in a spiral on nearly horizontal petioles 1 to 3-1/2 feet long. The blade, deeply divided into 5 to 9 main segments, varies from 1 to 2 feet in width, and has prominent yellowish ribs and veins. The life of a leaf is 4 to 6 months!! The five-petalled flowers are fleshy, waxy and slightly fragrant. Some plants bear only short-stalked female flowers, or bisexual (perfect) flowers also on short stalks, while others may bear only male flowers, clustered on panicles 5 or 6 feet long. Some plants may have both male and female flowers. Others at certain seasons produce short-stalked male flowers, at other times perfect flowers. This change of sex may occur temporarily during high temperatures in midsummer. Male or bisexual plants may change completely to female plants after being beheaded.

I mean, can you god**** believe it!?!? Bisexual plants? How do you not see that all of the answers are contained within its fleshy bounty??? Sometimes at night when I think about the papaya, I'm overwhelmed by this feeling of nirvana that can only be described as having to pee really bad while you also have a raging boner - EXCEPT ALL OVER MY BODY!!! THAT, my friends, is the power of the papaya! All I can say is that if you can't begin to wrap your mind around that, you best get real naked, wrap your mattress in plastic, lay giant posterboard on top of that, and stay in bed for days, rolling around in your own feces, sweat and waste (roll vigorously or it won't work). When you finally can't bear it anymore and recognize that only the papaya has even half a chance of saving your soul from the depths of your calloused heart, quickly get out of bed and observe the work of art your unconscious has created. The answers will be there....the answers WILL be there.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Just.... wow.....

Got Papaya?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    only 1 question: What about those of us who are already inrospective and do not require the papaya to be so. what about those of us who are still living while we're alive?

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Male or bisexual plants may change completely to female plants after being beheaded.
    Just for anyone who dared skim the above post, what do you think of this? Are you ashamed of your own manhood now? This little fruit, that doesn't even have arms or legs or even EYES, gets its head chopped off and all it cares about is what kind of sexual orientation it's going to be next so it can get back to boning! Or being boned...whatever. The point remains that this is nature's most perfect thing, more perfect than the sea urchin, the polar bear or even a polar bear with a sea urchin for a head.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    what about those of us who are still living while we're alive?
    That, sir, is impossible.......

only 1 question: What about those of us who are already inrospective and do not require the papaya to be so. what about those of us who are still living while we're alive?
    You guys can go play video games or write MASH notes.

You guys can go play video games or write MASH notes.
    or we could get really philosophical and ask why those of us who claim to be living are in fact alive.

or we could get really philosophical and ask why those of us who claim to be living are in fact alive.
    Or you could write MASH notes.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Wowzerzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or you could write MASH notes.
    Is it cool if I just get drunk instead?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Just for anyone who dared skim the above post, what do you think of this? Are you ashamed of your own manhood now? This little fruit, that doesn't even have arms or legs or even EYES, gets its head chopped off and all it cares about is what kind of sexual orientation it's going to be next so it can get back to boning! Or being boned...whatever. The point remains that this is nature's most perfect thing, more perfect than the sea urchin, the polar bear or even a polar bear with a sea urchin for a head.
    Are you trippin' man?
    Or maybe smokin that papaya.
    Last edited by jerseyboy; 03-31-2005 at 08:14 PM.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    You crack me up

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Oh my God.....................all those years of learning wasted. You just refuse to follow logic and reason or any type of conventinal thinking. For the last time................You put the ****ing lime in the coconut..........

There is no papaya........those are used by the goverment...........intellegence fruit. And the fool you are you brought them into your home. Well, I'm not going out like that, no sir............From now on you're Mike and I'm Albert..............from Canada.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    bump??

rambo is offline The Lord God
    **** MASH.

Eat **** Alan Alda.

Thread Information