Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    justin2305 is offline Senior Member

man i want this tazer gun check it out!!!!funny stuff

LMFAO i cant help it but i laughed my ass off when i watched this video, man anyone no where i can find that tazer gun lol
    http://www.big-boys.com/articles/bulltaser.html

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Why does it say not for Human use at the end. Cops seem to have no problem using them on people.

Kato is offline Member
    holy fug!

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    LMAO, the bull got all stiff lol. cracks me up

Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA74
    Why does it say not for Human use at the end. Cops seem to have no problem using them on people.
    i dont think cops use them that stong dude lol that would kill a man for sure

Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    i dont think cops use them that stong dude lol that would kill a man for sure
    Ive seen a couple of times on the news where a cop killed someone using there tazer on them.

Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA74
    Ive seen a couple of times on the news where a cop killed someone using there tazer on them.
    i no u have seen the video of the drunk dude gettin tazerd its been on here a bunch of times lol anyways if a cop hit a dude that many times with that stong of a gun he would of died, so i guess some cops use diff. tazers, i would use that one if i was a cop though for sure lol

We'll enough turning this into a discussion on police brutality.

I wonder if that taser would work on a Grizzley??????

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    That was funny as hell. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHRRRR. Did you see how stiff he got then when it was done he just jumped right up.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    what a f-cking peice of white f-cking trash, i wish that stupid f-cking hick was in front of me, id smash his face in and then let the bull stomp him to death. i swear to god, i f-cking hate white trash cowboy hicks that are sooo **** into being cruel to animals cause they werent shown enough attention as a baby. seeing sh-t like that makes me disgusted to be a white male in america. what a fag ass bitch

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    what a f-cking peice of white f-cking trash, i wish that stupid f-cking hick was in front of me, id smash his face in and then let the bull stomp him to death. i swear to god, i f-cking hate white trash cowboy hicks that are sooo **** into being cruel to animals cause they werent shown enough attention as a baby. seeing sh-t like that makes me disgusted to be a white male in america. what a fag ass bitch
    whoa there killer, did u not notice that was a commercial for that tazer gun?? that didnt even hurt the cow just stunned him lol chill on the test lol j/k bro

oh and as a matter of fact i think those were cops not hicks lol

whoa there killer, did u not notice that was a commercial for that tazer gun?? that didnt even hurt the cow just stunned him lol chill on the test lol j/k bro
    yeah id didnt hurt the bull? did you ask him? i guess he told the cops or hicks, same f-cking thing in my eyes after doing that video. last time i checked no bull came up to me and said "hey, can you tazor my ass?"

oh and as a matter of fact i think those were cops not hicks lol
    good then i guess that makes me wanna be a cop killer

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

Quote Originally Posted by Explosive215
    LMAO, the bull got all stiff lol. cracks me up
    His legs were the funny part. He got fukkin pissed though.

good then i guess that makes me wanna be a cop killer
    aight bro chill, i dont wanna argue i love animals to but geez we have to test these things on somthing right, wouldnt u rather accedently kill a bull than a human, well hold on by the sound of u ur prolly going to say NO but its cool im not worried bout it ppl have diff. views on things i personally thought it was funny kinda crual but hey the bulls not dead obvioiusly so what harm is done? JMO

CastorTroy is offline Junior Member
    I agree with JCS!

That is F***ing animal cruelty, and it F**** pisses me off!

radar1234 is offline Member
    i totally agree.id love to tie up that pig in my basement and then taser him 4 days!oooooooh the fun id have then.

Basilus is offline Junior Member
    I think thats ****ed up too. Theres no need for it.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    That was BS! Id like to hit that dude with it and see how he likes it....Fuker

OG

wow yal are really pist bout this. YOu must of never seen the pig vid or the dog video.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    what's all this "not for human use" business? i mean, how many bulls are they actually gonna have to use a tazer on? can't they just use the good ol' rope??

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    what's all this "not for human use" business? i mean, how many bulls are they actually gonna have to use a tazer on? can't they just use the good ol' rope??
    or a cattle prod

But enven then it wont drop thme it just gives them a shock so they keep movine

Basilus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56

Or a couple good Rodeo Clowns ?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Lets start a 'Save the Bull from Tazer' campaign shall we! WE eat the ****ers who cares! LOL

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    obviously you have no conception of tazers. how can you say it doesnt hurt when you've clearly never been shocked by one. I'll fill you in, it makes you wish you were dead. I'd bet you've never felt pain like getting tazed. especially if its the barbed ones. jcstomper is right on

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    TaSer and I'll second on the pain factor!

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    obviously you have no conception of tazers. how can you say it doesnt hurt when you've clearly never been shocked by one. I'll fill you in, it makes you wish you were dead. I'd bet you've never felt pain like getting tazed. especially if its the barbed ones. jcstomper is right on
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    def agree with jc on this one.. i didnt find it funny. that **** pisses me off as well.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    TaSer and I'll second on the pain factor!
    sory I caint spel

LOL It's not YOU its everyone sorry...I just corrected it on your post!!!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Ok- I'm sorry Mr. Bull for laughing at you and not caring-I had no idea he was is such pain. : ) LOL

It is extremely painful.....but once its done, it's done. The effect is not that long.

Taser International is/was marketing a scaled down version of the X26 for public sale. It has the same voltage but a shorter range.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    It is extremely painful.....but once its done, it's done. The effect is not that long.
    When are you moving to Calif so we can go out and you can get away from your boyfriend and forget all about him?

LOL How did we go from tasers to going out?

By the way, theres no boyfriend

Oh he is gone already? Great- the weather is great here and I am looking pretty buff. Come on over little lady! Oh... well.... now that you don't have a boyfriend I guess you don't need to get away anymore. : (

Ah thanks mark

Sweet offer!

I read that post about him but that had to of been over a month or so ago. I am a bit behind the times. Oh well .....

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    my unkle is a cop and in his training he had to get tazed or whatever and said it wasnt that bad just basically paralized him for a bit.... dont no personally but my unk told me it wasnt like a stab with a nife or anything of that nature pain wise.. thats how i no back atcha

good im glad im not the only one that thinks some stupid ass hick tasing a defenseless animal while behind a cage is funny. honestly i hate people like that, i hate all them mofo's even the mofos that grab the calves and flip them on there backs to tie them up. then they have the nerve to have compititions to see who can do it the fastest. them motherf-ckers need to go get laid and stop with the heavy petting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information