radar1234 is offline Member

tonite on primetime live! on roids!might be a good show

in about 15 minutes on primetime live they are going to profile a town in mexico that sells alot of anabolic steroids .

just thought id let ya guys in on that.
    Last edited by radar1234; 03-31-2005 at 09:00 PM.

any1 gonna watch?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm gonna check it out. Might not be on yet here though.

8 oclock central

the_rebirth is offline Member
    wow, a 17 year old hung himself cause of roids.... thats all they say... and HOLY crap they paid over 375 for a months supply... lmao..

GrdLock is offline Junior Member
    yeah, i'm watching it

it's cracking me up too! I needed a good laugh

"And this bottle of Deca QV 300 has a picture of a SCHNOUZER (sp?) on it!"

And I'm sorry... it's sad that those kids killed themselves... but I'm pretty sure they had other underlying problems beforehand. I get a bit of an ego boost when I come off, but killing myself? Umm... yeah...
    Last edited by GrdLock; 03-31-2005 at 09:55 PM.

Basilus is offline Junior Member
    I'm sorry the kid died but they dont mention any other problems he had just the roids. I heard he drank alot and had girl problems too, not sure. All this stuff is a bunch of crap. I hate GBush. Our law enforcement should be worried about kids on heroin, crank, coke/crack, and lord knows what else. But no they waste time busting some pot heads and people using AAS who are trying to better themselves. Sometimes I'm not proud to be an American, hate to say it but its true. I dont know about you guys but in my area of California Meth/Crank is a huge huge problem, where are the resorces to combat that ? Never seen a congresional hearing on Meth, have you ?

i wana know the details of how that kid led himself to suicide per use of gear, they didnt go into his partyin life ect.. it also looked like he was small and not even on gear. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    4 threads on this right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Basilus
    I'm sorry the kid died but they dont mention any other problems he had just the roids. I heard he drank alot and had girl problems too, not sure. All this stuff is a bunch of crap. I hate GBush. Our law enforcement should be worried about kids on heroin, crank, coke/crack, and lord knows what else. But no they waste time busting some pot heads and people using AAS who are trying to better themselves. Sometimes I'm not proud to be an American, hate to say it but its true. I dont know about you guys but in my area of California Meth/Crank is a huge huge problem, where are the resorces to combat that ? Never seen a congresional hearing on Meth, have you ?

preech it

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    speaking of kids using AAS:

here's is a question fro a concerned father of a lil' roidmonkey and the roid monkey himself's response. dah da-da da-da, i'm lovin' it!

Quote Originally Posted by Josue
    My son, at 17 years old, has always been into weightlifting, specifically strength training. He is very muscular for his age, at least 175lbs right now, at 5'8, and very, very lean. Recently my five year old daughter spilt some yogurt in his bag (he is on spring break) and neglected to tell me, and as you can imagine it started to smell pretty bad after a couple days. When I figured out where the smell was coming from I opened his bag and dumped in on the garage floor to see what was in it. I had no intention of looking through his things but when I saw a bottle of mysterious pills I decided to take a closer look.

I have always been concerned about what my son is taking, I was a football coach for many years and I have always promoted the use of creatine, whey protein, and a multivitamin but in the last two months or so my son had become much more lean and hard than he was before. I talked to him about what I found in his bag, Anavar , and he told me in detail about what he was doing.

He said he started taking it about 6 weeks ago, at 30mg/day, to become more lean and capable in sports, and that he understood he was young but he was getting upset at not being able to keep up with other kids on his school rugby team because they were all taking steroids . This was all very emotional. My son is a very bright boy and very involved in several sports. He also told me that he researched and decided that Anavar was the safest steroid to take. I'm sorry, but safe steroid for a 17 year old? Yeah right!

What I really want to know is what has my son done to his body? He swears that Anavar is all he has taken, and that he only took it for 6 weeks and was planning on stopping soon anyways. I did some very simple research and decided that soon I will take him for blood tests, to check his cholesterol and liver values, but aside from this what is important? How much has he damaged himself in the long run? Has he stunted his growth?

One last thing, he also is telling me that he wants to take another substance called Clommid or something like that because he says he needs to after he goes off Anavar? I am inclined to believe what he says because he is my son, but is he talking out of his ass here? What in God's name is Clommid? Is he just yanking my chain so he can get away with using more steroids?

Please help me with any of these questions or with any suggestions, I think my son has a very bright future both athletically and academically and I don't want this to ruin it!

Thanks,

Josue
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    instead of hitting your son and getting him to hide the fact that he is a juice infant monkey you should tell him to open up and be honest. I know a friend who has come clean and takes moderate doses he came clean told his mom he does steroids and his mom told him it is okay just don;t go overboard and she says tell him and dont hide anything from her . Too many kids are scared to tell their parents because they think they are gonna get hit by parents learn to accept that your son is a juice monkey like saluu and can't live without it . he rather juice up then go to a club and drink and smoke drugs and kill himself. Too many time people say like congress steroids are bad last time i checked alcohol is number one killer and drugs not steroids.

To be honest your son is too young to take roids he should take triblulus and creatine or protein they will help him grow dont do steroids atleast till 25 and several years of training. you have to control diet and cardio before you can do roids. sit down with him say im sick in tired of your jambroni ass doing roids it is wrong open up to me and dont hit him if he still doesnt listen take a **** 23 iinch gauge and 1,5 inch needles and say die roid monkey child and jam the needles up his candy ass. and oh yeah dont forget to aspirate . remember tell him to open up and be honest who knows a couple of years down the line when he get bigger than dad and starts kicking your ass that he could inject you up the ass. IM sorry but stupid questions deserve stupid answers.

YOu should not be on this board asking us be a man and not a monkey sit down your roid monkey wannabe kid and communicate with him not with us. a good father is who a son can tell everything to such as the first time he had sex with another boy or the first time he became a roid monkey. he shouldn;t hide any secrets. talk to him if nothing works just give him an overdose of tren and say my son died because he was roid monkey . peace saluu in da house 3 days of suspension did not shut me up and it made me better im like fine wine that just get better and better with time. if your not down with roid monkeys post i got two word for you suck it . from the monkey saluu.

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    the kid was only 17, that right there is just wrong. hes was still growin a lot and probibally really fcuked up his hormones and got suicidal. At that age u really arent mature enough to kno how to cope with pct and that it will be over in a few weeks.

Basilus is offline Junior Member
    **** Saluu is great, and in another post someone was saying he got mad reading that thread but if you cut through the funny ****, its all really good advice IMHO.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Man they were getting rapped with those prices..lol

OG

GrdLock is offline Junior Member
    My roomate's g/f is buying into all that crap that was on that show too, lol.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basilus
    **** Saluu is great, and in another post someone was saying he got mad reading that thread but if you cut through the funny ****, its all really good advice IMHO.
    did you see how he apologized because he thought he was gonna get banned lol!

as if anyone would ban a user for not agreeing w/ the monkey.

Thread Information