Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist

The most annoying and classic gym members

The most annoying and classic gym members

Are,, theirs always someone isn’t their, lets go through the most annoying people in the gym the ones that make you go arrrrrrrrrr

1 (THE WEIGHT SLAMER) Lets start with a classic, everybody knows this guy, he picks up a the 25s for shoulder press, finishes his set, and slams them down like their 1000kg when he’s adding weight to the bar he slams them on like their 100000kg as if to say look at all the weight I’m pressing.

2 (THE NUDE OLD GUY) I don’t now if its just me that sees this, but isn’t their always, no mater what gym you go to some old fart in the locker room ,naked showing his bum and nuts to every one in site, I find this just creeepppy.

3 (THE PAPER BOY) are another classic, he strolls in to the gym with his paper under his arm, and after every set starts reading the paper LOL….. I love him.

4 (THE EMAGENARY LAT SYNDROM GUY) need I say any more….

5 ( THE SCREAMER ) every gyms got one, the novice on the bench that screams like he is being raped by a mountain gorilla to get his reps out…..LOL I love him to.

6 ( THE PERSONAL TRAINER ) man this guy annoys the hell out of me, always got something to say, and it always starts with (Hi I’m a personal trainer) by the way although you’ve been training for 10y and are a trainer yourself your still doing that wrong… AAAAARRRRRRRRAARR… f*ck of and die.

( THE SQUASH PLAYER ) I always see these guys coming out of the gym, why have they always got toothpick legs, I mean is it necessary for squash, or some sorts of quash disease.. LOL

7(THE MOBIEL PHONE MAN) so your in the middle of a set, and RING RING, RING, yes its him he’s here, always the same person going on about all alcohol he drank the night before, YOUR TRAINING FOR A HOUR HOUR AND A HALF TOPS turn it of .

Well I’m glad I got all that of my chest hope I don’t sound like I’m bichin here

Any one with me on this…

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Funny-azz post. I know all of those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    Funny-azz post. I know all of those guys.
    yair only to well

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Question??? What is squash????

How bout: Doesnt Rack His Weights Man.

Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA74
    Question??? What is squash????

How bout: Doesnt Rack His Weights Man.
    Are,, squash is a small ball and racket game, you rebound it of a wall and take it in terns hitting it, a boring girls game. (Doesn’t rack his weights man),,, a asshole…LOL

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    The one i hate the most,
    (waterboy) - The one who fills up his water bottle while flexing and staring himself down in the mirror , takes 20 fvcking minutes cause he's missing the **** bottle because he's staring at himself.

It happened last night, i was like are you serious ?

Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    Are,, squash is a small ball and racket game, you rebound it of a wall and take it in terns hitting it, a boring girls game. (Doesn’t rack his weights man),,, a asshole…LOL
    Oh so its like racket ball. Thanks bro!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    this prob thread no 1000 bout anonying gym member but itll never lose its touch its f**** funny

summer guys:that train only 2 months b4 summer

newbie:that says hey i wanna train but i dont wanna get too big like those people in the magazines should i just stick to machines?

a yr ago or smth some1 asked me wuts the best machine to add muscle and make me look really good?

ummm ok
    u guys think its bad over there come here

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    you obviously never played proper squash before, its quite the ming game as well...
    how about "mr. I take roids but ony work out 3 days a week for 30 min"

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate the "Doesn't rack his weights guy" the most.
    There are these two guys at my gym that hit every machine and leave the weights on. To make matters worse, it's not a plate they leave on, it's usually a ten, a five, and a 2 and a half. bastards!!

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    2 (THE NUDE OLD GUY) I don’t now if its just me that sees this, but isn’t their always, no mater what gym you go to some old fart in the locker room ,naked showing his bum and nuts to every one in site, I find this just creeepppy.
    OMG...I KNOW THIS GUY . Ok so some people brush thier theeth at the gym.....but wtf is stopping you from putting under wear on first?!?!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    the 1victor type is annoying as hell too
    jk with ya bro

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I hate the "I was using that guy" this is the guy that goes off to the other side of the gym and works another body part but leaves is water next to a piece of equipment, comes back 5 minutes later and gets an attitude because someone else is using the machine. I REALLY DISLIKE THIS GUY!

Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    OMG...I KNOW THIS GUY . Ok so some people brush thier theeth at the gym.....but wtf is stopping you from putting under wear on first?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    the 1victor type is annoying as hell too
    jk with ya bro
    dont get it help me out

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate the:

"Bench Press, Curl, and Lat Pulldown EVERYDAY guy."

How bout: Doesnt Wipe The Bench Guy!?!?!?

Just leaves a nasty puddle on the bench for you to wipe.

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I hate the:

"Bench Press, Curl, and Lat Pulldown EVERYDAY guy."

Im deeply offended by this post. Why do you find the need to pick on me loz? Bad choice of words IMO..................

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    you obviously never played proper squash before, its quite the ming game as well...
    how about "mr. I take roids but ony work out 3 days a week for 30 min"
    No I haven’t,, sorry bro, if I seemed ignorant to your game

Ha I just remembered another one.

Ring Worm Man. You see that nasty shti on him and you dont know whether you should say anything or not. Then you spend the rest of your time avoiding where he has been.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    Im deeply offended by this post. Why do you find the need to pick on me loz? Bad choice of words IMO..................
    Well just stop asking me why you aren't growing and I will leave you out of this.

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Well just stop asking me why you aren't growing and I will leave you out of this.

What are you really trying to say?? And as far as growing....the penile enlargement is going just fine.

You forgot the spring breakers and the pose down posse.

Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA74
    Ha I just remembered another one.

Ring Worm Man. You see that nasty shti on him and you dont know whether you should say anything or not. Then you spend the rest of your time avoiding where he has been.
    Sick just sick LOL….

Sick just sick LOL….
    The Harsh Reality Of It.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    how about "Mr. Shoulders Man" - he has shoulders like rounded grapefruits and always wears a wifebeater so everyone can see it - does he have arms? NO - does he have a chest? NO - does he have legs? ahhaahhahhahahahaahahhahah, need I say more?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    No I haven’t,, sorry bro, if I seemed ignorant to your game
    haha no worries I just used to play its a bitch sport with no purposful contact

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    What about the HOT GIRL with giant tits a tiny low cut spandex top doing the splits and leaning forward into the mirror opposite. Totally made me loose concentration on my squats. Or a girl of equal hotness and equal lack of clothing doing backraises infront of me while im trying to do calf raises.
    Total nucance

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    How bout the guy who uses benches and equipment to store his personal stuff. Nothing irritates me more. The guy's working out on one machine. But he has his water bottle, towel, and weight belt on the flat bench closest to him. Well no one was using it he says. Yeah b/c your stuff is on it. I can't stand inconsiderate people.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    What about the HOT GIRL with giant tits a tiny low cut spandex top doing the splits and leaning forward into the mirror opposite. Totally made me loose concentration on my squats. Or a girl of equal hotness and equal lack of clothing doing backraises infront of me while im trying to do calf raises.
    Total nucance

**** you! Now they will know who they are and cover up. That is what I miss about going to a gym.

Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    How bout the guy who uses benches and equipment to store his personal stuff. Nothing irritates me more. The guy's working out on one machine. But he has his water bottle, towel, and weight belt on the flat bench closest to him. Well no one was using it he says. Yeah b/c your stuff is on it. I can't stand inconsiderate people.
    I now him he has the hole bench covered with his training sheets..

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by West Coast All Star
    **** you! Now they will know who they are and cover up. That is what I miss about going to a gym.
    Hey i almost stopped mid leg workout to approach the girl doing the splits and pretend to be interested in stretching!!

Total nucance
    Females, females, no better training distraction, I left a gym once just because of that, couldn’t concentrate........LOL

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont know about you guys. But in the locker room(the times I do change there, not often) I am butt nacked. Its not like you HAVE to look at the cock and nuts on the guys in the locker room

Sometimes I want to air dry and just walk around nude for a while by the windows.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    all these posts and you missed the worst one...
    "Mr. Uses Squat Rack to do 15 Sets of BarBell Curls on MY LEG DAY"

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    all these posts and you missed the worst one...
    "Mr. Uses Squat Rack to do 15 Sets of BarBell Curls on MY LEG DAY"
    I always ask them if they can put the barbel on the floor instead so I can use the rack and I have never gotten a no to that question so they dont disturb me

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I hate the "I was using that guy" this is the guy that goes off to the other side of the gym and works another body part but leaves is water next to a piece of equipment, comes back 5 minutes later and gets an attitude because someone else is using the machine. I REALLY DISLIKE THIS GUY!
    i'm with vic on this one. i stand there, looking at his water bottle and towel, wondering "wtf? is this guy done?" i usually give 'em about 3 mins then jump on... and then wait for the glare when they come back and pick up their stuff with attitude

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Total nucance
    or hot girl doing bent over rows on the bench in front of you while your trying to do curls. doesn't work. have to stop. then get caught staring.
    Last edited by punchrf; 03-31-2005 at 11:07 AM.

We have The Naked Guy in my gym, but its what he does that disguest me. He comes out of the shower butt naked and goes and stands in fron of the mirror located in fron of the locker room entrance. From there he dries his ass off by putting the towel on his ass and shaking his midsection from side to side. It is awful. He then shaves naked, brushes his teeth naked, and stretches naked. Yes I said it, he ****ing stretches naked. ****er.

How about the Oblivious "Are you going to use that" guy. I have a guy at my gym that will ask me if I am using a bench while I am sitting on it with the weights on my knees ready to go. Come on now dip ****.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information