Thread: BS or not?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

BS or not?

I am not a parent so I do not know, but is it really true that you can't beat your kids without going to jail?

I am watching Maury and these 13, 14 year old girls are trying to get pregnant and they are so smart mouthed, if these little whores were my daughters I would punch them in their mouth for talking the way they are. They are cussing and talking like little whores and these idiot parents are crying saying they can't do anything, their kids are uncontrollable. I think beating the living **** out of them would get a little control over them.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    yes its illegal.... human rights lol

Maraxus is offline Banned
    get a job bum.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    yes it is illegal but I'd still do it

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    nah u cant but those girls are fckin funny though... "shut up shut up u dont know me. i roll with 12 gangs bitch." i dont see how its so hard for them to get pregnent when they say the bang like 3 dudes a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    get a job bum.
    As long as your girl keeps paying my bills I dont see the need to.

That's dumb, you can't discipline your own kids. F*** that. I would beat their 13yo ass like they were a grown man and when I made bail I would do it again for calling the cops.

colossus1 is offline Member
    Thats why kids act like they do today. 1 bruise and its abuse. I have personally seen this happen. When i was a little boy i seen my friends parents give him lickens with the belt...........he called the cops later and said they abused him and he showed them red marks. Next thing you know the parents are attendind mandatory "family classes"

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    That's dumb, you can't discipline your own kids. F*** that. I would beat their 13yo ass like they were a grown man.

Amen. There needs to be a certain level of fear IMO. Now days kids laugh at their parents.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    They need to call The Nanny...lol Now that show will make you want to get a vasectomy...hahaha

OG

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Get the belt out and beat those bitches....

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    Get the belt out and beat those bitches....

lmao.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This is why kids are so out of hand these days. When I was a kid I would get my ass kicked by my mom then by my dad if I did something wrong. After the beating I would think twice before doing it again.

But yeah all a kid has to do is go into school and say my dad slapped me and that will be that.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    I never wip my kids, but i don't have to. All i have to do is get mad at them, and they are scared ****less. I do have very good kids. I think it is the parents fault when they have kids like this. You have to comunicate with your children. I am not against anyone who wips their children, it is just not the route i choose to take, never needed to.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    I never wip my kids, but i don't have to. All i have to do is get mad at them, and they are scared ****less. I do have very good kids. I think it is the parents fault when they have kids like this. You have to comunicate with your children. I am not against anyone who wips their children, it is just not the route i choose to take, never needed to.
    100% agree bro. Its the parents fault fer sure!! I know when i was younger all my dad had to do was give us the "look" and thats all it took for us to get in line.

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    100% agree bro. Its the parents fault fer sure!! I know when i was younger all my dad had to do was give us the "look" and thats all it took for us to get in line.

OG
    I think that is all it should take, call it fear or respect whatever, but they still know who the boss is.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Move to a small town if you want to discipline your kids like that.

If one of the little maggots called the cops in the town I grew up in, the cops would have called your folks at work so they could come home and woop your ass doubly.

It takes a town to raise a kid.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Stuff like that happens because the proper learning/discipline/parent-child growing relationship wasn't in place in the early years.

When you program rules/obedience/respect/etc. and instill these values at a young age, you can pretty much write off all these types of "whacko" disrespectful teens.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Stuff like that happens because the proper learning/discipline/parent-child growing relationship wasn't in place in the early years.

When you program rules/obedience/respect/etc. and instill these values at a young age, you can pretty much write off all these types of "whacko" disrespectful teens.

~SC~
    You are right swole, i think if you have a good relationship with your kids you wont have all of these problems. That is not to say they will never do anything wrong, but nothing out of the ordinary, for a normal child.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Growing up I had a friend who's dad had creative ways of disciplining him. His dad would force him to dig holes in the summer, flip tires, shovel the sidewalks in the neighborhood during winter, hold books in the iron cross position, but he never layed a hand on him.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I agree with you guys...I think if you maintain good communication with your kids all it should take is a look. Those kids on Maury...they need to be locked up or something in a boot camp so they appreciate what they have. If parents let kids get that out of control, it serves them right. Didn't they make fun of this on South Park, I see Cartman on on of those shows saying "shut-up b*tch, I do what I want!" LOL

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Always maintain control...One of my ex's had a daughter and all I had to do was boom
    my adrogen deep voice at her and then tell her what she did wrong in a very nice way
    and explain it to her over and over untill she got my point..I changed that girl from a 5 year old terror to a sweet little respectfull girl...There was always the threat of a spanking but I never had to do it...Loz I hear you though I want to belt the **** out of those punk kids they have on those talk shows,usally single mothers getting called names and crying letting their child have control...Give me a couple of days with any of those kids alone I promise without laying a hand on them I could have a big impact..
    Most just need that strong male figure in there life........

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Growing up I had a friend who's dad had creative ways of disciplining him. His dad would force him to dig holes in the summer, flip tires, shovel the sidewalks in the neighborhood during winter, hold books in the iron cross position, but he never layed a hand on him.
    Thats different.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    In FL you can beat the crap out of them until they turn 17....got that straight from the police.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I would let my wife handle the kids' punishment until they're at 16 or 18, then it is my turn to lay the smack down. I don't have any patience when it comes to people and things not doing what i tell them to do.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I am not a parent so I do not know, but is it really true that you can't beat your kids without going to jail?

I am watching Maury and these 13, 14 year old girls are trying to get pregnant and they are so smart mouthed, if these little whores were my daughters I would punch them in their mouth for talking the way they are. They are cussing and talking like little whores and these idiot parents are crying saying they can't do anything, their kids are uncontrollable. I think beating the living **** out of them would get a little control over them.
    GRRR!!! i hate watching those darn things, i would also straight TKO my daughter if she was doing that $hit, bad parents getting what they diserve for not teaching there kids fvcking manners and how to be a cival person

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    The prob occurs when you don't instill discipline at a young age.

There's a saying here:

Bend a tree when it's young

Simply put..you can't expect to 'train' someone after they become set in their ways.

BY the way... It's still legal to whup ÅSS in Barbados.

Move here... bring your wayward kids...we'll make it a party

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    whup em when they are young - by the time they are 13 its too late if you havent done your job as a parent by then

Thread Information