newbrew is offline Senior Member

How do my stats compare against your first cycle

Not really wanting to compare against myself, but rather wanted to see the stats of where everyone was at around their first cycle (right before, during, or right at end)

I'll start:
    Currently in 8th week of Test E/Winstrol cycle (first cycle)

6'0
    13-14% BF
    Arms: right between 16.5 & 17.0"
    Bench: 270 (current)
    Squat: Not sure on max, perhaps I should do that soon.

Workout history: On and off since around 18 (just used home bench and barbells). Religiously from 2001-2003 (just about 2 years). Inury=lost motivation for all of 2004. Back in the swing of things for 2005.
    Last edited by newbrew; 04-01-2005 at 01:36 PM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    at the end of my first I think I was like 190lbs at 5"11 I don't know the body fat but it was probably around 12-14%. Never measured my arms or legs. My bench was about 245-250 (weakest part is my chest) my squat was just over 400lbs and my deadlifts was about 450. all for reps, I haven't maxed in a long time. I was 22 years old.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i'm 19. never cycled. 5'10, 194, about 15% bf. rep with 220 bench (max around 265). can't lift legs because of football injury to my knee last year. still fvckin hurts. 17 inch arms. since i'm not planning on cycling for a couple years, this isn't before my first cycle so i don't know if u want this, but i thought i'd just throw it out there for fun anyway

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Stats
    This thread has alot of guys stats on it

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Stats
    This thread has alot of guys stats on it
    thanks, awesome link.

I would like to narrow some of these guys down to within their first cycle time. I'll read through and see what they have to say, thanks.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm the same in height as you and before i touched gear i weighed like 230 (~20% bf) and benched 290 and deadlifted i dunno but def. over 400 because 405 was not a problem for reps and squatted i dunno but prolly like 400. i have super large bone structure so it sounds like you have the same amount of muscle i did just less body weight and fat too. these #'s are completely accurate, but i would bet alot of people inflate their numbers here. when you go through the stats it seems like everyone benches 390 minimum and my intuition tells me that sounds a little high.

Thread Information