Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    frogg is offline Associate Member

well ex told me she has a bf.....now depressed

well i feel ashamed that this has happened and vowed to never let it happen again. I always am able to give advice about this but i cant seem to give the advice to myself. I have been away from ex for about 3 1/2 months and i had gotten over it pretty well. about 3 weeks ago calls starting coming in and it was her. she missed me and what not.We got into an argument about 1 1/2 week ago. So i decided to give her a call 2 days ago and she told me she has a bf. I cant concentrate and i have the jitters and it is hard for me to work out plus when i get depressed i get anorexic and have no appetite. Should i stop aas i have been on for about 4weeks 800mg test 600mg deca . I cant put myself through this torture again. ANy help would be appreciated. thanks all

sizzlechest is offline Member
    Try Lexapro. It Works Great.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    i'm on lexapro and it does wonders for me
    it (lexapro) is a great anti anxiety medicine
    also remember you are the man and there are over a billion women in this sea
    have fun
    be a hoe for a while

JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member
    Bro I am feeling you man I am having the same problems basically except mine are much worse.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frogg
    well i feel ashamed that this has happened and vowed to never let it happen again. I always am able to give advice about this but i cant seem to give the advice to myself. I have been away from ex for about 3 1/2 months and i had gotten over it pretty well. about 3 weeks ago calls starting coming in and it was her. she missed me and what not.We got into an argument about 1 1/2 week ago. So i decided to give her a call 2 days ago and she told me she has a bf. I cant concentrate and i have the jitters and it is hard for me to work out plus when i get depressed i get anorexic and have no appetite. Should i stop aas i have been on for about 4weeks 800mg test 600mg deca. I cant put myself through this torture again. ANy help would be appreciated. thanks all

Come on man, cheer up! No girl is worth that feeling. Just get it into your head that your better off with out her. You are a better person. Don't let someone have such control over your emotional well being. You need to be menatlly strong here. Do things to keep your mind off of the situation. Hang with friends, family, whatever. Just keep yourself busy. Do not quit your workouts. That will just make things worse. Exercise is a proven stress reliever. Just make yourself go to the gym. Plus if you stop the steroids , then you are going to have to get on clomid, and that can make you very emotional. Combine that will low test levels, and you are just asking for more depression. I would say stay the course, and just don't think about it. Keep your mind occupied. Mental toughness is the key. Psych yourself up. And remember the best way to get over a girl, is to just move on to the next one.

saluu is offline Banned
    steroids cause depression especially post cycle after the cycle dont do anything stupid . fight it go off the roids if your not totally into the cycle and take tribulus to get your test back low test results in depression. get over her and then do the cycle wow she has a new boyfriend it is over so it dont matter if she dating a guy or another women . move on real men move on and forget the past i know it is hard i went thorugh what you went through trust me time heals everything if she calling you back dont pick up because she is a whore she is cheating on her new boyfriend and already has cheated on you and then she will go out with another guy after that no point in thinking about a whore. anyways good luck and go to your doctor if it is severe get zoloft or medication right away and take triblus get a hobby keep your mind somewhere else or try st john wort a herbal antidepresaant works good and stops anxiety as well take it if mild or moderate but if severe and sucidial man stop the roids and go see a doctor, a counsellor, and talk to your family dont hide open up to them remember your family is always there for you. Trust me bro you will get over her one thing never stops time it always goes on and on . get a new girlfriend or get a hobby spend your energy somewhere bro, best of luck monkey likes you and wishes you all the best.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    Bro.. no worries, everyone has their demons. keep focused, stay on your program, and by the time your done, spring will be in full swing, honeys will be dressing less, and after your cycle, you'll be on swole, and hopefully pulling tail here and there.. keep your chin up and def do not stop your progress w/ your cycle.....

good luck bro, keep focused.

-Biggie

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Just think how many women will want you if you keep eating right and training hard. Dont let your cycle go to hell. Im taking hgh with my cycle it does wonders for feeling of well being.

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    steroids cause depression especially post cycle after the cycle dont do anything stupid . fight it go off the roids if your not totally into the cycle and take tribulus to get your test back low test results in depression. get over her and then do the cycle wow she has a new boyfriend it is over so it dont matter if she dating a guy or another women . move on real men move on and forget the past i know it is hard i went thorugh what you went through trust me time heals everything if she calling you back dont pick up because she is a whore she is cheating on her new boyfriend and already has cheated on you and then she will go out with another guy after that no point in thinking about a whore. anyways good luck and go to your doctor if it is severe get zoloft or medication right away and take triblus get a hobby keep your mind somewhere else or try st john wort a herbal antidepresaant works good and stops anxiety as well take it if mild or moderate but if severe and sucidial man stop the roids and go see a doctor, a counsellor, and talk to your family dont hide open up to them remember your family is always there for you. Trust me bro you will get over her one thing never stops time it always goes on and on . get a new girlfriend or get a hobby spend your energy somewhere bro, best of luck monkey likes you and wishes you all the best.
    no flame, but why do you talk like that? your posts are so hard to understand and read

locutus is offline Associate Member

cycle will make a new man of you

Now more than ever you need to stick with your cycle. Put her out of your head till the cycle is over. Then, when you are leaner and stronger, look in the mirror and say "Does she deserve all this.....HELL NO!!!" After your cycle is over, the babes will be knocking on your door bro. Once that happens and you are returning so many phone calls to women that you get their names mixed up, you won’t have time to remember who you dated during that cycle. Its all about you Bro!!!

BlocRoc is offline Member
    The roid monkey is like Yoda.... Speaks in tongues and possesses great wisdom, when it comes to being a roid monkey!

Other than that... its all about the LSD!!!

L8ers

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Anyways, about the woman!! There are other BETTER women out there. Remember that you two broke up because something wasnt right! There will be better women that will treat you like a king!

Think of that and continue the cycle... think what the women will be like at the end of your cycle!!!

L8 and good luck!

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Dont let it get you down,use it as motivation.Show her and her bf that your a big bad MF.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    who gives a $hit... seriously dude... this girl and whoever she is with are going to break up eventually and hate each others guts eventually and when you are 50 you wont even remember her name or a single detail about her.

Dont get hung up on bitches, life has enough challenges like paying bills and maintaining the self control not to kill idiots...

forget it move on

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    who gives a $hit... seriously dude... this girl and whoever she is with are going to break up eventually and hate each others guts eventually and when you are 50 you wont even remember her name or a single detail about her.

Dont get hung up on bitches, life has enough challenges like paying bills and maintaining the self control not to kill idiots...

forget it move on
    lol, a tiny bit violent and vulgur, but very well said!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just read the original post,bro I feel you I broke up with my girl of 5 years about 9 monthes ago and we went through the same torture I would want her back then she would want me back but it was just more arguing for the first three monthes I had a vendetta for her I banged every chick I could started eating xanax so I wouldn't think of her started going out to the bars all the time getting in fights, I crashed my subaru
    WRXsti into a telephone poll at 120mph trying to take a turn and destroyed it,it was brand new had no insurance because I just bought it was going through a self destructive faze I had to move out of her house she wasn't cooking my meals anymore the shock of all this transformed me from about 255 pounds at 10% to 205 at
    6% I was sickly barly ate at all the only thing that saved any of my muscle was GH I brought a new girl home every night to try to fill that void and ended up getting clamidia but now 9 monthes out Iam soooooo glad it's over I got a new girl and we are a million times happier just take all that pain and use it positively think of her when your hitting the weights...When your succeding the best revenge is to do good yourself have her see you pull up in a new mercedes with a bad bitch on your arm and see her with her little punk boyfriend and laugh it off thats what I do well Iam doing much better Iasm back up to 245 and happy the pain will go away it's all mental and will take time just don't let her mess up your life..That would be giving her and her new boyfriend too much pleasure...Rub some sh!t in there faces..Sorry for the long thread but I needed to vent a little too...
    Good Luck bro

I'm gonna reply to this thread when I get home tonight. I have had a similar experience and I'm gonna explain it in detail when I get back.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    yeah bro don't think ur alone, i'm on test e deca var cycle and a wk ago i dealt with sh!t close to what ur going through but alil worse. Just make sure u get through it.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member

forget it move on
    could not agree more. there isn't any one bitch that another one can't make better

Basilus is offline Junior Member
    Man I just went through the same stuff , my X and I were together 9 freaking years. Its been almost a year now but I have the antidote for you. The antidote is ****ing other girls. You need as much antidote as you can get.

Screw her man shes not worth it, no matter how much you dream, think, or fantisize about it. Trust me you will meet a girl where **** like this will not happen. Like Saluu said time is the key ingredient along with mass amounts of ANTIDOTE. Your problem is not that you love her turst me on this, you cannot love someone that does not repsect you, I mean truely love her. Your problem is your ego and attactment issues.

Get over your ego and start not giving a ****. Bed as many girls as it takes to cure yourself period. Do not, I repete do not let her know that you still care wtf she is doing, do not give her the slightest hint. Move on and man up bro, she was the lucky one not you.

joevette is offline Banned
    Try to shift your focus to your cycle and hitting the weights and eating. It's best to stay busy when shiit is getting you down.

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    could not agree more. there isn't any one bitch that another one can't make better
    my god now there is a dud that not only understands my wisdom, but he actually took it to the next level...

I think I am getting misty eyed...

my god now there is a dud that not only understands my wisdom, but he actually took it to the next level...

I think I am getting misty eyed...
    i just know what makes me feel better. and if it makes me feel better it should also make him feel better.

oh yea and this really should be in the lounge

Stick with it. I know its easy for me to say that since I'm not in your shoes but once the gear kicks in and you start packing on the mass that should make it a lot easier to concentrate on your cycle.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Women are evil!

She doesnt have a BF, and even if you see a guy with her "HE'S A TOOL" to hurt you!

they are evilish creatures!

yeah all women know how to do is manipulate because they dont have the upper body strength to just take what they want...

letting a woman manipulate you or make you feel bad is worse than being a willing prison bitch....

I will fvcking give a woman psycological problems that years of therapy cant fix, just for trying that **** with me... i will be god ****ed if i ever let a woman have the satisfaction of knowing that i am suffering because of her... I will kill her and her whole family with an axe just for entertaining the thought of messing with my head...

I never wanted to be this way, in case you were wondering... i am the " nice guy " that got **** on just one too many times...

diezell is offline Senior Member
    right on danbrook haha

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    ok man this happened to me b4 ...what i did was instead of getting upset i got mad and i put that into my lifts helped me stay focused and get my goals back in order

frogg is offline Associate Member
    I think that i am the type of guy that cant get involved with anyone because i get to emotionally involved. thats why i distance myself from women it almost seems like i have a shield up.

thanks guys for all the replys

I feel ya bro...

its a hard choice to make but it will save you years of agony...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah all women know how to do is manipulate because they dont have the upper body strength to just take what they want...

letting a woman manipulate you or make you feel bad is worse than being a willing prison bitch....

I will fvcking give a woman psycological problems that years of therapy cant fix, just for trying that **** with me... i will be god ****ed if i ever let a woman have the satisfaction of knowing that i am suffering because of her... I will kill her and her whole family with an axe just for entertaining the thought of messing with my head...

I never wanted to be this way, in case you were wondering... i am the " nice guy " that got **** on just one too many times...
    Thats so close to the way a feel about women after my last ex its scary
    I prefer the ice pick over the axe though just fyi

If I could legally tow an industrial woodchipper behind my truck and just toss manipulative women, nagging GFs, and cheating wives in it at my disgression...

well, I would have buisness cards printed up and make a buisness out of it...

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    It's very easy for some to say forget her, she is a whore, no girl is worth it blah blah blah. They no sh*t. Human nature takes over and you can forgive but never forget. There are many suggestions but only you yourself will need to deal with it. It is perfectly normal too. Best advice I would give is stop your cycle since you have no desire to workout, diet so why bother? More important is your frame of mind and that is out the window for now. Filling the void with screwing other women will give temp relief but not a cure. Reevalute life's priorities and take the good with the bad. Time does heal and that time is solely on you. Good luck.

oh dear god... yeah he is right... you need to have a good cry and talk to a counsiler and drink some international coffee by the fire place...

No what you do is block the calls, ignore her, and forget her...

dont subject yourself to misery... life is to short...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    It's very easy for some to say forget her, she is a whore, no girl is worth it blah blah blah. They no sh*t. Human nature takes over and you can forgive but never forget. There are many suggestions but only you yourself will need to deal with it. It is perfectly normal too. Best advice I would give is stop your cycle since you have no desire to workout, diet so why bother? More important is your frame of mind and that is out the window for now. Filling the void with screwing other women will give temp relief but not a cure. Reevalute life's priorities and take the good with the bad. Time does heal and that time is solely on you. Good luck.
    I used to agree w/ you, its obvious you haven't had a GF try to ruin your life to a great enough extent yet, your time will come.

Basilus is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Dan here, he justs need to man up. Also, trust me screwing other girls will help him deal with it. The more the better. Who knows he might find a girl that makes the one he is hurting over seem like a warmed over turd. Other girls, being out with friends and having fun will make the pain go away faster- I swear. I have been through it first hand, more than once. Even if your still upset and its a bitch to get the feelings to die down --- Fake it till you make it.. period.

I realize what he's going through, the pain involved and the depression. I was in this situation a little less than a year ago. It took me a few months to realize and acting like a hurt puppy that I need to get off my ass. Even if he wants her back he will not get her by being all depressed, sulking and bugging her. Get out there have fun and if you see her she will see what she is missing. If her friends see you having a great time looking good it will get back to her. Never let her know your butt hurt over the situation. If you talk you can be honest though, if the topic comes up, just dont have a Dr.Phill breakdown on her. Tell her you love her, it sucks that you guys are broken up, but your OK because you are a strong individual, you can move on , you know you have other options. If she is playing you it will piss her off. If she is not she might realize she screwed up.

Since my X has seen and heard I'm doing great and all that crap. She finds ways to talk, email or get me to come over all the time. I'm seeing her this sunday.

playboii is offline Senior Member
    Well this is what I do. I just think about Pumping and Humping. When you are jacked girls are all over you even if your a ugly guy lol so just keep hitting the gym is getting warm now girls will fly on you like flys on a light bulb so just think about when your done with your cycle you'll have so many girls to deal with you wont even remember your ex's name lol.
    good luck

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    girls are evil. its been a year and a half since my ex broke up with me and i still love her and think about her alot. i've had sex with many girls since then but to me it still isnt the same. screwing other girls didnt help me much. i still feel like **** from time to time but it has gotten alot better. at first i couldnt workout or eat either but after a few weeks u'll be back in it. it kinda helps me lift now especialy during heavy squats i think of her during my set and say yea bitch im gonna be huge. are u sure she even has a boyfriend? she might just be saying that girls do **** like that to see how u react. the main thing is to just to keep urself occupied. even tho i dont kno u i'am here for ya and im sure everyone else is to. feel free to pm me if u need. just dont go do ne thing stupid. best of luck to ya.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    ill let you borrow my boat.

I think I have some old weights you can have too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information