ya_man is offline Member

Arrow Tanning...and...proactive...do they mix?

hey guys....ive been using proactive for about a week now...this is my second time go at it....first time it worked great...tonight was the first time i went tanning since December....in ur opinion...do u think the 2 mix...go well...like no bad side effects or anything??

ya_man is offline Member
    ****...thats 3 threads tonight...that its taken a long time for ppl to answer...maybe i just dont have interesting topics???..does no one like me??... : ( .....hahaha

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    It's just a clenser right? Have you ever tried anti-Bs at all? My dermo put me on them when I was like 20, about 4 years too late but it seemed to help.

As far as I know the tanner and sun light keep your skin from healing, and makes scaring worse. Go a few times and if you start to break out, just quit.

Make sure to drink lots of water to hydrate your skin and even if your skin is oily, put on a vitamin enriched moistrizer.

if youre on an acne treatment program like proactiv, it's better off not to go tanning...you'll just get red.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i use the proactive on my face at night. i do tan and it works very well together.. i do wash my face tho when i wake up so its not like im tanning with it on.

if it works for you then good, when I used proactive and tanned it made my skin more sensitive and I got burnt easier...

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ya_man
    ****...thats 3 threads tonight...that its taken a long time for ppl to answer...maybe i just dont have interesting topics???..does no one like me??... : ( .....hahaha
    Been doing it for years bro, should not be a problem. I tan after my workout while slamming down some dex and whey, then I pretend I can't get the lotion on my back and have the hottie at the salon put some lotion on, works most of the time..

ya_man is offline Member
    i basically follow what it says on the instructions...put these 2 things on in the morning with a clean face...i go the whole day....gym a around 3.....come home shower....then right before bed on goes the night time bottle....

last night i went tanning around 8...came home...didnt go to bed till 1030...so i washed my face before putting on the night time stuff....so all in all....my face is clean from proactive when im tanning and clean from whatever tanning might do to it....so as i can put the night time stuff on

Thread Information