Elysium is offline Productive Member

Hehe... a lil treat for you :) (Some of my 3d work)

Heres a render from my Xsara WRC 3D Project.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hehe... a lil treat for you :) (Some of my 3d work)-messyxsara.jpg  

nope is offline New Member
    i read through you posts on that just alittle while ago. youre one talented guy/girl. simply amazing (to me) what you can do with the programs you have.

Guy

guy.....k.........
    the rear wheel well seems to look a bit odd. what programs do you have in youre aresenal? i have been messing around with a few over the last year or two, but havent touched any in about 3 months. got kinda burnt out on it. i know a lot of the ones used to create the photos at that web site arent simply photoshop. are we sticking to just photochopping? i cant compete vs some of the 3d stuff (not that i could anyway, but just asking)

Quote Originally Posted by nope
    guy.....k.........
    the rear wheel well seems to look a bit odd. what programs do you have in youre aresenal? i have been messing around with a few over the last year or two, but havent touched any in about 3 months. got kinda burnt out on it. i know a lot of the ones used to create the photos at that web site arent simply photoshop. are we sticking to just photochopping? i cant compete vs some of the 3d stuff (not that i could anyway, but just asking)

Theres quite a few people on this site who use Photoshop but i dont believe there is anyone who does 3D, at least not that ive seen (with the exception of myself). So, the contests will be purely photoshop i think for the time being.

Programs i use are Photoshop, Cinema 4D, 3D Studio Max.

Yea, rear arch is a lil funny, its flared which made it harder for my to join it to the rear bumper, so now the joint is a lil blocky, i see what you mean. I played with it for hours but finally settled on that as i was spending far too much time gettin no where.

I pretty much use a program till ive exhausted my interest, i spent quite a while learning photoshop, using it and perfecting my methods, then got bored and wanted something else to move onto. 3D is my way forward for the moment, it should keep me busy for a year or so? Finally moving onto production, special effects etc. Not sure yet. Guess we'll just wait and see what happens!

Glad you like my stuff anyway.

i know what you mean by spending far too much time on something like this. one of the first tutorials i followed was the one to make a snow globe. hear i am spending hours and hours learning how to make a snow globe and even when i was finished and kinda satisfied, i went ....."ok. i made a snow globe. now what?!"

do you do this stuff for a living? graphics that is?
    ever do any designing t-shirt art work in vector? i'd hire you for that

Well, i work for MS during the day as a Tech guy. In the evenings i work for a company ive invested in dealing with ISO standards, also providing marketing solutions to businesses. In what time i have left i pretty much do any type of graphics, if someone wants a design i'll do it, from 3d Models to flyers, to websites.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW is all I have to say

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    WOW is all I have to say

Thanks mate!

Thread Information