Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    i live on the mexican border, we talk and joke about them in the gym...

**** her... she is going to **** you sooner or later... and guess what no matter how bad you want me to be wrong I am not.... she is going to **** you up!

Thats what they do... **** guys over and then get new ones...

smack her right in the face, watch how good she starts to treat you then... its a proven ****ing fact!

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    lol yeah bro, here or at least where i live steroids are like a social stigma, if ur on then ur different or dangerous or what not. Its totally overplayed by the media which distorts the facts causing everyone to think that if u use then u might die or kill someone.

danbrooks2k- been fvcked over b4 which is y i'm so involved wiht this one~shes different and i know that sounds like bs but i wouldn't waste a yr of my young life on her if she wasn't. But yes i agree 4 the most part most girls just fvck u over but there are always exceptions. Thanks 4 the input.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    **** her... she is going to **** you sooner or later... and guess what no matter how bad you want me to be wrong I am not.... she is going to **** you up!
    not all girls r like that bro.... i agree lots are but definatly not all.

OneEyedJohnny is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mma_badboy
    100% agreed, its a hormone just like AAS. the pill has side effects also, like it may cause cancer... i dont think any side effect of AAS can cause something as bad as cancer. explain to her it the media that give AAS a bad name. good luck!
    Long term steroid use , especially of certain steroids can cause increases in serum IGF levels, not to the degree of growth hormone but nonetheless an increase. IGF increases the speed that vascular proliferation (capillary growth) of existing cancer cells occur, thereby bringing more blood and nutrients to the cancer cell causing there growth rate to increase exponentially and increasing the risk for metastasis of the cancer to other parts of the body(the larger a malignent mass, the greater chance a cancer cell will break loose and be carried to another organ). I think everyone should get their risk factors(smoking, work-related chemical exposure, etc) in check before using any compound, and get checked out. My only risk is that I smoke, but I get CXR's (chest x-rays) before and after each cycle to be safe. Saying that steroids or other growth factors don't cause cancer is correct, but they do potentiate existing risks ... and I think that fact is overlooked when educating AR newbies.

One Eye

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    if you found the only woman on earth who isnt a devious rotten whore...

then congrats man, at least now you know what to watch out for bro... good luck...

thanks i'm sure i'll b able to update tonight on whats going on cause we're going to have to talk about all this.

Don't listen to these guys, if you love her do what YOU feel is right, whether it be trying to get her to accept your steroid usage, quiting for her, hiding it from her (and blaming it on legal steroid alternatives ), or doing your thing for now and trying to get back with her once you have completed your cycle. Getting her to accept it is going to be a task, if you do, GREAT! If not you will have to make a choice between the two. OR like I said hide it or cover it up with little white lies. But remember a good relationship is based on trust, if you can't convince her and steroids are your thing then maybe this isn't the girl for you. You have a lot of things to think about, but I would try to talk her in to accepting it first, then make a decision. I agree with the guys when they say that you are too young to be sooo obsessed with someone at your age. Most likely (even if you talk her into accepting it) she will end up being a notch on your belt. There are plenty of chicks out in the sea that are more open-minded to lots of things, the trick is finding the one that is open-minded to the things that YOU are open to. I have dated many chicks that have accepted what I was into at the time, like other chicks in the bedroom (should have held onto those chicks), my "ounce of weed a week, getting drunk 3-4 nights a week, and occassional coke/X usage" phase in high school/college, etc. My wife is cool with everything except other chicks, coke, heroine, and drinking frequently ... I have outgrown the drugs a long time ago anyway. Do what what you feel is right, just remember you ARE young, you probably won't end up marrying this chick, and you should be able to do what you want to do (within reason). Just try the birth control thing, let us know what happens ... I am interested to see if it works, just don't go into a roid rage if you can't convince her!

One Eye

thanks oneeyed i really appreciate the advice this is just alot to handle cause shes so important and i'm dealing with so much. I'll keep ya posted.

mma_badboy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedJohnny
    Don't listen to these guys, if you love her do what YOU feel is right, whether it be trying to get her to accept your steroid usage, quiting for her, hiding it from her (and blaming it on legal steroid alternatives ), or doing your thing for now and trying to get back with her once you have completed your cycle. Getting her to accept it is going to be a task, if you do, GREAT! If not you will have to make a choice between the two. OR like I said hide it or cover it up with little white lies. But remember a good relationship is based on trust, if you can't convince her and steroids are your thing then maybe this isn't the girl for you. You have a lot of things to think about, but I would try to talk her in to accepting it first, then make a decision. I agree with the guys when they say that you are too young to be sooo obsessed with someone at your age. Most likely (even if you talk her into accepting it) she will end up being a notch on your belt. There are plenty of chicks out in the sea that are more open-minded to lots of things, the trick is finding the one that is open-minded to the things that YOU are open to. I have dated many chicks that have accepted what I was into at the time, like other chicks in the bedroom (should have held onto those chicks), my "ounce of weed a week, getting drunk 3-4 nights a week, and occassional coke/X usage" phase in high school/college, etc. My wife is cool with everything except other chicks, coke, heroine, and drinking frequently ... I have outgrown the drugs a long time ago anyway. Do what what you feel is right, just remember you ARE young, you probably won't end up marrying this chick, and you should be able to do what you want to do (within reason). Just try the birth control thing, let us know what happens ... I am interested to see if it works, just don't go into a roid rage if you can't convince her!

One Eye
    great advice, trust and honesty is the baseline for a good relationship!

yeah i'm not about to start off the relationship with a lie thats just setting myself up 4 heartbreak. Plus i couldn't lie to her she means too much. i'm really nervous about tonight when we talk.

well boys the moment has arrived i'm gonna go on over there wish me luck. Just want to say thanks to everyone who gave me advice it means alot. I'll let everyone know how it turns out.

LL08 is offline Member

mmm

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    This is bad advice. Nolvadex and clomid act like estrogen in the bones, liver, and other organs. Just not in the breast. They seal growth plates just like estrogen does.
    Right on, I meant letrozole therapy, Cheers for the clarrification though mate.

LL

LL08 is offline Member
    Seriously for your own **** sake do the letrozole thing as soon as possible, don't put it off. No idea how important it may be.

LL

Well we had a long seriouse discussion, heres how it went. Once i got over there we sat down and she told me y she was worried and how she just didn't want anything to happen to me etc. etc. I basically laid it all on the line and told her just how much she meant to me, told her everything, even told her i would go off juice if it was necessary in order that we b together and how i've always felt about her or in other words just how much i care. When i told her i'd stop if she wanted me to she really never saw it coming and was really suprised so i definatly scored with that one. I also brought up the point that if it was neone else then i would have no problem lying but i could never and wouldn't ever lie to her which really hit home with her. In the end we're gonna try and make this work and take it day by day, she says she'll try her best to get used to the idea of me doing roids but shes gonna worry like hell. I think things r finally working out for the best and I really want to thank all u guys who gave me advice and support it really means alot. Thanks again.

Blind

saluu is offline Banned
    send her to the roid monkey seminar you girlfriend that is i will inject her with tren and we will have monkey style sex and trust me she will never come back to you because she will love juice and the roid monkey saluu . first of all dont take her seriously your 18 plenty of girls out there bro just like juice. remember juice comes first and she comes second. if she aint down with that show her the old roid monkey needle that goes straight up the ass and out the other side . i was talking about my balls i was talking about a real needle. hey send your girlfriend to me if she aint down with your juicin hell im doing 1000 mg of test and horny like a monkey . i got a good plan the monkey always does i wont tell her im on juice and bang the crap out of her plus i will be getting big at the same time now that is what you call a smart monkey plan. If your not down with sharing your i hate juice girlfriend with me than i got two words suck it. i didnt mean that to you bud i meant that for your girlfriend. say hello to the bad guy you aint see a bad monkey like me again. saluu the legend continues.

LL08 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    Well we had a long seriouse discussion, heres how it went. Once i got over there we sat down and she told me y she was worried and how she just didn't want anything to happen to me etc. etc. I basically laid it all on the line and told her just how much she meant to me, told her everything, even told her i would go off juice if it was necessary in order that we b together and how i've always felt about her or in other words just how much i care. When i told her i'd stop if she wanted me to she really never saw it coming and was really suprised so i definatly scored with that one. I also brought up the point that if it was neone else then i would have no problem lying but i could never and wouldn't ever lie to her which really hit home with her. In the end we're gonna try and make this work and take it day by day, she says she'll try her best to get used to the idea of me doing roids but shes gonna worry like hell. I think things r finally working out for the best and I really want to thank all u guys who gave me advice and support it really means alot. Thanks again.

Blind
    Hey bro good to hear and I'm glad my advice helped you out bro. Good luck in the future and remember we're still young.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    all the best mate! i think you should let some time go by and say hey i have been on for this amount of time, do i seem they would that you expected me to be on steriods "
    if she says i cant even tell then, you could then try to educate her on the misconceptions etc and that its only a supplement to your training and diet.
    or something like that

point is that if she knows you are healthy playing it safe she might be a bit more open to hearing you out, especially if you are looking bigger and leaner

best of luck bro

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    OK bro you gotta mack hard on this one but not too hard. Too many of you bros are focussing on the past. Sure by saying he shouldn't do roids at 18 other young bros reading AR may think twice but its too late for blindside, decision made. Personally I don't advice taking AAS until your epiphyseals are closed and if you MUST then take anti e's so to prevent the estrogen closing them at a younger age. The maturity which comes with age definitely comes in handy when cycling BUT thats not to say that all dudes over 21 or 25 are responsible with AAS and all young bros aren't definitely not true. Anyway here is what I would do bro, again in retrospect I agree with some bros comments don't tell anyone that your juicin but again this is too late now. So, heres the deal tell her your sorry - explain to her that you regret it but need to finish the cycle and explain to her about how most bros wouldn't be using PCT and use AAS irresponsibly, cite some studies on the aas your using just so she worries less. Then tell her you don't want to do it again and that you regret her knowing but put a spin on the situation by saying that you are the type of guy who has to be true to himself and truthful to someone he really cares about. Just put a spin on it whereby she thinks - **** if this guy is honest about something like this then maybe he is gonna be a great and trustworthy boyfriend. Instead of her thinking if he juices what other dodgey stuff might he do, behind my back. Reassure reassure. haha, but hey this isn't a dating advice board so i'm outty.

LL
    **** DUDE YOU'RE GOOD, IM MEAN REALLY FUKIN GOOD you ara the man

LL08 is offline Member
    Cheers mate. Good to have some fans, haha. One of two things i enjoy and am very, very good with, that is girls and sport. LL

I am happy to see that things worked out blindside. I was glad we all could provide you with some sound advice, I consider us all family here at AR. Keep up the truthfulness and you will keep her, there isn't anything a woman appreciates more, as that is hard to find in men nowadays. Way to go man!!! :ats on the back::

One Eye

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    alot of girls dont understand, but ask them about breast implants and diet pills....HATERZ just Lie like me...if u lie enough people will believe you

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    seriously if shes upset and u really like her.....play the pitty card...telll her u were using it to impress her cause u see her stare at other guys bodies ect....make up how u feel like she would like you more if u were more muscular lol works every time

LL08 is offline Member
    haha could backfire and she might think that you have low self esteem big turn OFF for girls.

LL

Gixxer151 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    1-Shouldnt be doing roids at 18
    2-Shouldnt be assuming that u found the girl of your dreams at 18
    3-Shouldnt be telling that chick about roids, infact u shouldnt be telling anyone
    4-Chicks tell their best friends everything
    5-Their best friends tell their best friends everything
    6-Your entire school and town will know

Enough said.

EFEC is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    i say dump her ass in the river if she can't open her mind and comprehend

JustWait05 is offline Junior Member
    ur not gonna marry her ne ways lol finish tha cycle n go get a more fine girls with ur new pec's.....(ha ha)

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    Look guys, I'm 18 and i've been working on this girl off and on since the beginning of this school year, only one other besides her the whole time so that should give u an idea that shes something special. Well now things between us are finally getting to where I want them to be and we're about to make it official but tonight she outof the blue when we're in the car told me we needed to talk and asked me if i was on steroids.(I about crashed my camaro) I couldn't lie to her so i told her the truth. I thought she was ok with it or at least was taking it better then she is but i just talked to her and shes balling her eyes out saying shes going to b worried sick about me etc. etc. I feel extremly guilty about all this and I mean should I stick it out, should I let her go or what. I'm only half way through a cycle and i don't want to get all emotional cause i've wanted her forever. I mean we are still young right? Why do I feel so ashamed? could the roids be influencing this?
    Tell her what the test does for your sex life, **** show her!!!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer151
    Enough said.
    very true, great point!!!!!

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    second cycle at 18....your growth plates sealing are just a minor problem.

Hoover is offline Junior Member
    bro you should finish your cycle and then wait a few years before doing a cycle again. but at least you were honest with her. hopefully she can accept it.

yeah guys this all happened a few weeks ago, this thread was buried, but i actually stopped my cycle and started my PCT. Things between us are good right now, we're together and doing great.

i know i'll juice in the future might possibly even convince her to let me in the next few yrs, right now i've got about 1g worth of gear and i'm helping one of my buddies set up his next tren test and eq cycle(hes 20). really glad we worked out though, and thanks 4 all the advice with it.

UPDATE- me and my girl are doin great, i love her more then nething. My lifting isn't as dead on as it used to be due to having to take about 2 months off for surgery's and a broken hand. Lifting and getting bigger no longer means as much as it used to, to me. Currently gonna juice with just light steroids such as what i'm on right now which is Test e, eq and var. I plan on staying away from tren deca and such til i'm alot older. My current stats right now- 19 yrs old, 5'11, 183 pounds(it fvckin blows being this light i lost alot of weight and muscle when i was injured) 5-6% bf, bench 350 x1. I just wanted to say thanks to all those who helped me during this rough time although alot of you don't post anymore, the support and advice that this board has given has gotten me through alot. Thanks all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information