fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

Need some help, GF dumped me, should I stop cycle

I am going through a Sh!tty time right now. My GF of one year dumped me. We have known each otther for about 4 years now.I thought she could have been the one to marry.

I can't eat train and I am 4.5 weeks into my test 750mg/deca 450mg w cycle. Should I stop and continue when I get over this? But then pct would just makes things much worse?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, best thing to do is focus on working out. That way its not on your mind all the time. However, if you cant focus, then IMHO i would stop your cycle and start PCT since your 4.5 weeks in. Good luck bro!

OG

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    my advice is to stay on. It gives you an impetus to keep working out, which you need, imo, and it also delays PCT. I abandoned my last cycle in almost the exact same situation last summer, and PCT kicked my phucking ass...plus, i ended up staying out of the gym for about six months. I can't say for sure staying on would have changed things, but it might certainly have kept me in the gym, and I remain absolutely convinced that PCT was the WORST thing I could have done at that time...absolute worst.

Spyder Guest
    i agree to stay on. its going to be hard, but challenge yourself. worst thing you could do to yourself at this point is to come off and PCT. you will crash big guy, physically and mentally. keep your hopes up, and ur head up!!

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Emotional pain is the worse. None of us are going to have the magical solution, but I'm sure deep down you understand that you'll have to just cope and will be better in time.

Spend a few days clearing your head, but like suggested by others make yourself get intrested in your work out. Replace your passion with her with some thing else, and not a rebound girl friend. In time you'll be happy you did when you see the results and except her being gone.

Good luck to ya, hang in there

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 06:42 PM.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Good call Gearhead,

You can get even by improving yourself and making them regret ever thinking of leaving you. The best part is you feel better, you get even and you improve yourself.

ya_man is offline Member
    stay on man...focus all ur time and energy into the gym...thats what i did the last 2 break ups and fack...great gains off that...just get pissed...go in and train hard...like nothing will get in ur way!....toss that weight around like its a feather

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    i got 99 problems and the bitch ain't one

THanks guys, I am going to stay on and try my best to focus and train. It has been d@mn hard though. I only ate once today so far, I am going to order a big dinner and try to finish all of it.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Hey bro, honestly, I know it sucks and I'm sorry to hear about it. I am sure it will work out, and it will, in some way/shape/form, then whatever the outcome eventually is, one thing for sure is that you are not going to be feeling like this!

So, having said that, don't limit what you could look like when that time of total happiness arrives. Use that as yet another reason to stay fit, because then you'll have the best of both worlds down the road. As hard as it is, don't let a woman (or another human being whatsoever) take you out of your "game" so to speak, your game of doing what you love and being "who" you are. If she's gonna leave, fine, but she's gonna leave "you" with "you", because she ain't taking your character too.

Get busy and goodluck!

~SC~

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Hey bro, honestly, I know it sucks and I'm sorry to hear about it. I am sure it will work out, and it will, in some way/shape/form, then whatever the outcome eventually is, one thing for sure is that you are not going to be feeling like this!

So, having said that, don't limit what you could look like when that time of total happiness arrives. Use that as yet another reason to stay fit, because then you'll have the best of both worlds down the road. As hard as it is, don't let a woman (or another human being whatsoever) take you out of your "game" so to speak, your game of doing what you love and being "who" you are. If she's gonna leave, fine, but she's gonna leave "you" with "you", because she ain't taking your character too.

Get busy and goodluck!

~SC~

This thread could be locked now... theres nothing more that can be said.

Dont lose sight of your goals.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    I am going through a Sh!tty time right now. My GF of one year dumped me. We have known each otther for about 4 years now.I thought she could have been the one to marry.

I can't eat train and I am 4.5 weeks into my test 750mg/deca 450mg w cycle. Should I stop and continue when I get over this? But then pct would just makes things much worse?

**** no!!! Double the doses and start screwing everything in sight. Don't let some bitch ruin your life. It's just pussy.

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    yea dont stop, now that your single you need to look your best dude! Just think, now you can dedicate all you time towards training and diet! good luck

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro trust me, she will come back, they always do. It is up to you if you want her to come back to you jacked up, or depressed and out of shape. When I say come back, I mean chances are if you play your cards right you will have shot down the road to bang her one more time. IMO after you get the job done don't ever call her again. GO OUT WITH A BANG....

definately don't stop man, all you need to do is get pissed about your girl and have a desire to come out of this thing looking so jacked she'll regret the breakup and you can make her jelous as hell...and besides, imagine all the better looking girls(not saying your ex was ugly) that you could get being more jacked!

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    [mmmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 06:42 PM.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead007
    True. Take it from an old dude. If she dumped you once, she will do it again. This ain't my first rodeo.

If she does call, either just blow her off... Of bring her in and bang the crap out of it once or twice, then YOU dump HER. It's called a "grudge fu*k". Honestly, this makes you feel good for the short term, but does more harm to you than good. This is very dangerous though, because odds are that you will get attached again. Then you are prime to be dumped and hurt again. It WILL happen.

IMHO... When she calls, just stay away. Don't give her the satisfaction of hurting you again.

There are a lot more fish in the sea. If it were not for the "magic box", there would be a frikking bounty on the biaches.
    Good point, reminds me of a line I said to my ex. "There are plenty of fish in the sea, SO SWIM AWAY BITCH".. classic

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Don't stop your cycle. It is not worth. Work harder and finish your cycle and get better girl. You can do it!

Scooby1 is offline Member
    Keep going. DO NOT let her get the best of you!

double the dosages and go out on the prowl

Dont stop it now the test is kicking in. It will make you feel a lot better. Going through PCT right now will mess you up pretty bad emotionally. Also you will more than likely stop training being depressed and all.

Like SC said, dont let a girl or anyone else change 'who' you are.

Whatever you do bro, I hope everything turns out good. And remember there are too many girls out there to get so down over just one. You may even get this one back when she sees you after the cycle.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Get busy and goodluck!

~SC~
    Fantastic reply. I'll take that lession through other hard times too.

Get busy and goodluck!

~SC~

THanks Swole and everone else. I am feeling a bit better and I am going to hit the gym tomorrow. I hope that the weight I lost is water and hopefully regain the lost weight quickly. I think I may be down 2-4lbs, but my abs are more defined.

frogg is offline Associate Member
    i am going through the same ****. I cant eat,sleep and concentrate. I think about her all the time. Even though it wasnt the perfect relationship she had 2 kids(6 and 17) and i am single i still love her to death and now that she told me she has a bf i am wayyyyyyyyyyy in the dumps. sorry for the hijack

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Don't lose site of your personal value; what you're worth. You are worth more than the way she's treated you. Remember that!

decadbal is offline Banned
    never change anything bc of a woman....ever

Thread Information