BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

because I've received so many PMs

YES, everything i revealed about myself on this site (the breakups, the makeups, the trials and tribulations) were 100% real, as was any of the advice I both gave or took regarding these tales. This began three years ago with my desktop having my first identity here at AR (rambo) and my laptop which I purchased about two months later having my BigGreen persona simpy because I created it in class, without access to the cookies and whatnot giving my me rambo password.

When people responded so differently to the different attitude I had while typing on my laptop in class as opposed to my desktop versions, I ended up keeping them both for ****s and giggles. But both were, except for some extraneous details, ME. I had no idea that this many people would get so worked up over it, especially since I've admitted this several times in the past...but each time everyone acts as though it's some big surprise.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    You mother f-ucker you!!!!!

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    ooooo we caught u now slick, hands up biatch

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    still like both of you

you..you...schizo you

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    OK.... Glad this is all out. A few people owe me money now. Pay up.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    OK.... Glad this is all out. A few people owe me money now. Pay up.

This is going to blow up in your face

HammerCurler is offline Associate Member

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a confession too. I am also 1Victor. He is my grandfatherly persona. He likes young boys to sit on his lap when their parents aren't around. He also has many photographs of the neighborhood paperboy in a drawer in his bedroom next to a fresh pack of anal beads.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I have a confession too. I am also 1Victor. He is my grandfatherly persona. He likes young boys to sit on his lap when their parents aren't around. He also has many photographs of the neighborhood paperboy in a drawer in his bedroom next to a fresh pack of anal beads.

so when you put the anal beads in - are you 1Vitor or are you, you? - becaseu then at least you would have an answer for all the people who have told you to go f##k yourself

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    YES, everything i revealed about myself on this site (the breakups, the makeups, the trials and tribulations) were 100% real, as was any of the advice I both gave or took regarding these tales. This began three years ago with my desktop having my first identity here at AR (rambo) and my laptop which I purchased about two months later having my BigGreen persona simpy because I created it in class, without access to the cookies and whatnot giving my me rambo password.

When people responded so differently to the different attitude I had while typing on my laptop in class as opposed to my desktop versions, I ended up keeping them both for ****s and giggles. But both were, except for some extraneous details, ME. I had no idea that this many people would get so worked up over it, especially since I've admitted this several times in the past...but each time everyone acts as though it's some big surprise.

Really?

So does that mean your gay?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Man what a let down BG.....I hated your Ramrod persona! I really hope your Ramrod views werent your own, but made up to fit the personality.....

OG

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs

Really?

So does that mean your gay?
    Thats hilarious....

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Thats hilarious....
    I bet you wish he was...
    Whud up homeboiiiiiiiiii......

OG

Talking

Lol, that would be funny, a gay personality and a straight personality.
    Not 2 much OG, just busy with school and work. Im PTing at a University gym now, pretty cool. You?

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Thats hilarious....
    well i thought rambo was gay. So is it BG's underlying personality...

And didnt rambo go meet carlos somewhere in NY... BG lives there doesnt he? SO maybe...

Great bro! Good to see your getting a taste of the real world...

I put the s2000 up for sale again. I saw this 03' Mustang Cobra i want. The thing is cherry with only 9600 miles... You still got the Talon..?

OG

Lol, that would be funny, a gay personality and a straight personality.
    Not 2 much OG, just busy with school and work. Im PTing at a University gym now, pretty cool. You?

Yup, its actually in the process of getting painted and the interior is getting all redone. I'm probably putting it up 4 sale after though. I want to get something newer and more economical. I'll be heading off 2 grad school here in August once I get my b.s. and I want something that's going 2 last me for a long time.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    I am glad that you are spending your time at Harvard wisely...

From the law offices of BigGreen,Rambo and Cohen...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Cant say im suprised. Owell life goes on.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Waiting for Rambo to reply with some understanding

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    the pics you post of yourself with the biggreen identity in your cycle diary was from someone else then...

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Just please tell me your going to finish the ninja story.

samoth is offline Member
    Ah, so you're from Canada, Eh? Oh, wait, you went to Dartmouth? So there's a TTT named Dartmouth in Canada, eh?

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    thanks biggreen. i'm totally fine with what u did. i was real curious as to why, but since you've solved that mystery, it's cool. i think that you should keep 'em both if possible. if not, oh well. it's all good bro

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by samoth
    Ah, so you're from Canada, Eh? Oh, wait, you went to Dartmouth? So there's a TTT named Dartmouth in Canada, eh?
    The Dartmouth in the states is a TTT as well. I only put it in my avatar to mock the people who consider it to be prestigious. It's pretty much the new "Cornell" of the Ivy League.

samoth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    The Dartmouth in the states is a TTT as well. I only put it in my avatar to mock the people who consider it to be prestigious. It's pretty much the new "Cornell" of the Ivy League.
    I don't know if it's that low... maybe the LAC TTT of the Ivys.

So are you Nathan too, or what? I never paid any attention to Rambo, found BG interesting on certain subjects, but Nathan was the supreme poster of all posters. The shiniest of the shiny. The highest of the high.

Speaking of being high, I think that could explain quite a lot here...

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I don't know if it's that low... maybe the LAC TTT of the Ivys.

So are you Nathan too, or what? I never paid any attention to Rambo, found BG interesting on certain subjects, but Nathan was the supreme poster of all posters. The shiniest of the shiny. The highest of the high.

Speaking of being high, I think that could explain quite a lot here...
    It's a shame that you never payed attention to rambo, I thought that his wit was a more subtle bravadaccio than that of BigGreen, who was a bit more pompous. Of course, you've been reading me as Nathan back when he warred with HappyScrappy on Elite. It's hard though, Samoth. Towards the end, it seemed that my musings weren't garnering the attention I felt they deserved. It's simple being BigGreen, he's less complex- a foil character. Rambo is a bit more layered over time than BG, more in touch with the common poster. In fact, I feel like rambo personifies me the best. He's nearly BigGreen, but without the overstressed bravado or condescending snobbery.

samoth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    It's a shame that you never payed attention to rambo, I thought that his wit was a more subtle bravadaccio than that of BigGreen, who was a bit more pompous. Of course, you've been reading me as Nathan back when he warred with HappyScrappy on Elite. It's hard though, Samoth. Towards the end, it seemed that my musings weren't garnering the attention I felt they deserved. It's simple being BigGreen, he's less complex- a foil character. Rambo is a bit more layered over time than BG, more in touch with the common poster. In fact, I feel like rambo personifies me the best. He's nearly BigGreen, but without the overstressed bravado or condescending snobbery.

Nathan lost quite a bit of attention over at Elite the last couple years. He did here as well... I don't think the newer posters knew him or took what he said in the correct Nathan-esque context he was meant to be taken in.

Why did you/Nathan stop posting at both boards a few months ago? Neither has logged on in quite a while.

I think I pay attention to posters who discuss certain topics... BG's university affiliation drew my interest, as well as some of the topics he posted -- while Rambo seemed to fade into the background. I don't think I fit the model of the 'common poster', either.

Who was the person in the picture that Nathan posted of "himself" over at EF? Great physique; certainly one that would raise eyebrows as an astrophysicist. And how do you know BigAndy?

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    You skitz.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Who was the person in the picture that Nathan posted of "himself" over at EF? Great physique; certainly one that would raise eyebrows as an astrophysicist. And how do you know BigAndy?
    ive seen pics of BG, Nathan and rambo..

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought big green was kinda weird and rambo was a little more on the normal side......I ain't mad at you...do what ever you feel like. But if your gonna pick one, you should pick rambo.

Thread Information