firstinmia is offline Associate Member

MY best friend is a DICK!!!!!

Well my asss is furious ....Long story short, Theres this chick I was trying to pipe, well was trying but i lost intrest when the chick started acting bipolar.Well my buddy the whole time is telling me how she is not all that,shes kind of wierd , and that the only thing that she has going good for her is that she is bisexual ..Well needless to say the chick does a full 360 on me from one day to another .After she was the one that was origanaly inttrested in me , I here from him that she sent him an email saying that I was not her type(that was tuesday).Well it ends up that last night (thursday) are group of friends went out but I decided to go to stay home , today I here from him that he ****ed her....Im like 4 real he like yeah .Well the thing that pissed me off is that I think its messed up that he would mess with her knowingly that I was trying to get with her..I dont want to tell him anything cause the chick is just a hoe , and its not like a liked her like a g/f , but its still messed up , hes like my brother.WAT SHOULD I DO ..TELL HIM . OR JUST FORGET ABOUT IT??????????/

Insane_Man is offline Junior Member
    Kick his ass for being a prick.

Or just stop letting others decide whom you find attractive. It's common knowledge that dickheads get jealous and tear down other guy's conquests or whatever, of course when they have a chance witht he same chick they find a soft spot for her. I've seen it a million times. Plus this chick is probably low self esteeem and ****ed up anyways and will **** anyone who gives her the time of day. You became cold to her bc your buddy said she was ugly and then when he discovered what an easy lay it would be he moved in on his own.

I had a similar situations with a chick and my buddy. We both met her at a party and I moved pretty quickly with her, anyways end of the night comes and he got her number, personally I didn't care enough to bother. Later her friend kind of sets us up and I **** her and then when my buddy finds out he starts busting my balls about how she was a bit chubby.
    Last edited by Insane_Man; 04-02-2005 at 02:18 AM.

seanw is offline Banned
    Hey dont you live in America. ? Just blow his head off !!!!!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    F'k his mom.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You said you lost interest when you found out she was bi-polar. You absolutely make no sense?? Your buddy just capitalized on some **** that you wer too slow to move in on. Give your buddy a hand shake and shtop being such a baby! I cant believe you would even get pissed at your best friend for some stupid **** like this. She is just one girl that you were just trying to bang and he made a move faster than you.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    dude who cares this chick wasnt long term anyway just problems for you in the long run. shes bi polar plus if he isnt lying to begfin with about the email she wasnt even into you so shes fair game.

You had no claim over her or anything like that whatsoever your buddy sealed the deal and you didnt whats 1 random girl that you knw for a fact you dont want to spend anymore time with then just getting her into bed shed just be problems for you in the long run.

If you had specifically told him not to or she was actually worth pursuing as a long term kinda girl then im sure your friend would have let things be with you and her but

A she didnt like you all that much if the email is true.

B You dont even want this girl as long term potential

C You had no actual claim to this girl and never even expressed that you liked her enough to get the message through for your friend to back off

colossus1 is offline Member
    I got 99 problems and a bitch aint one.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect

Man that grammar gave me a headache!

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    The question is.

Would he do the same if it was your girl friend?

At least he was honest with you, he was not trying to hide it.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Exactly, plus the vagina isn't claimed until someone hits it. You gave up, you lose. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    You said you lost interest when you found out she was bi-polar. You absolutely make no sense?? Your buddy just capitalized on some **** that you wer too slow to move in on. Give your buddy a hand shake and shtop being such a baby! I cant believe you would even get pissed at your best friend for some stupid **** like this. She is just one girl that you were just trying to bang and he made a move faster than you.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Bro u werent even with the girl, and u say u didnt like her?

If it was my boy i'd give him daps and go to taco bell or something..

Well what do you do in tht situation in Singapore? You don't shoot him?

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1

True. :spudniklu

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    D*mn!!! You beat me to the punchline!

~SC~

With all of his indecisions, yes I like her, no I don't, she's cool, nah she's crazy, etc. it sounds like HE is the one who is bi-polar.

~SC~

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    shes not your girlfriend...she didnt want it from you so dont cock block on him...

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    You say she's a ho, so who cares about her bro? Let her go. As for your friend, he got laid..you should be happy! As long as it wasn't a girl you were dating or actually wanted more than just sex from, I wouldn't stress about it.

In a way I dont want to stress it, cause like I said she's a HO..But the fact of the matter is that I had told him on tuesday after he told me she said I wasnt her type "Bro give me a week , and im hitting that ****" those were my exact words..
    Last edited by firstinmia; 04-02-2005 at 11:36 AM.

Well, seems as if this was a case of "last one to the pussy is a rotten egg".

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Well, seems as if this was a case of "last one to the pussy is a rotten egg".

~SC~
    hahahahhahahaahhahahahahha

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Don't hate the playa hate the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    Don't hate the playa hate the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Too late. I already said it.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Haha, I just laughed when the title said "friend" and "dick", and then you first sentence was that you "ass was furious".

I have to disagree with just about everyone on this.

Out of respect for my friends, I've never persued any women that they did. If I was going to I would ask them first or would definatly wait until they had another intrest.

Life is not all about getting laid and patting each other on the back, thats not what makes a good friend. A good friend is understanding and would be thinking about how your friend would feel about this situation if it involves them or had recently.

Am I the only guy who understands that when a friend (guy friend specifically) says "I don't like that whore anymore" he does not always mean it? and he is putting up a tuff guy shell?

I know you guys are saying "Be happy he got laid" and thats what its about. You can't tell me you've just "gotten over" ever relationship or girl with the wave of your hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Too late. I already said it.
    Like I read anything you say

Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    Like I read anything you say
    I guess you will never find out I gave you ass herpes then.

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firstinmia
    Well my asss is furious

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I guess you will never find out I gave you ass herpes then.
    And we all know you got it from f*cking that pet goat of yours

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    I have to disagree with just about everyone on this.

Out of respect for my friends, I've never persued any women that they did. If I was going to I would ask them first or would definatly wait until they had another intrest.

Life is not all about getting laid and patting each other on the back, thats not what makes a good friend. A good friend is understanding and would be thinking about how your friend would feel about this situation if it involves them or had recently.

Am I the only guy who understands that when a friend (guy friend specifically) says "I don't like that whore anymore" he does not always mean it? and he is putting up a tuff guy shell?

I know you guys are saying "Be happy he got laid" and thats what its about. You can't tell me you've just "gotten over" ever relationship or girl with the wave of your hand.
    THANXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
    Fianlly someone that can relate..Im the same way , and thats wat I would expect from one of my boys especially my b/f......Ive known him for like 11 or 12 years.......

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    Haha, I just laughed when the title said "friend" and "dick", and then you first sentence was that you "ass was furious".
    That is pretty funny.

"My best friend is a penis".

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro...you're a pussy

The end.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Bro...you're a pussy

The end.
    Thank you .................................................. ........................................

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Wasn't supposed to be mean... it's lounge talk for... get over it.

You already admitted to having dismissed the thought of boning the chick...and not wantin gher for a g/f or anything... so *shrugs* if you're bro hits it...he's your bro. He's been your bro longer than you've known the chick... a titleless chick should NEVER get between bros.

Straight up

You already admitted to having dismissed the thought of boning the chick...and not wantin gher for a g/f or anything... so *shrugs* if you're bro hits it...he's your bro. He's been your bro longer than you've known the chick... a titleless chick should NEVER get between bros.

Straight up
    coooool.I get u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

titlesss naww . some nice asssss fake titsss (d's)

Straight up
    That’s right, they have been boys for 10+ years and is the exact reason he should respect Firstinmia’s boundaries. No, a girl should ever come between good friends, so don’t go trying to nail a chick just because your friend says “Screw that slut” because there is a good chance they might feel different the next day or are just fronting.

It goes both ways, Firstinmia’s friend should have been given the advice “Don’t let a girl come between boys” a few weeks ago IMO.

Not worth ending a friendship, but worth being upset over.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    If he was a good friend he would call her over and share her. A nice tag team event might bring you and your friend closer, and if she is a hoe like you say she is, then it is a money idea..

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    If he was a good friend he would call her over and share her. A nice tag team event might bring you and your friend closer, and if she is a hoe like you say she is, then it is a money idea..

Thread Information