Mutant is offline Banned

Can/should I block payment on an order?

I ordered somthing important from an internet site, and I got the usuall auto-responce reciept. I have ordered from this place once before and they send a shipping reciept when it is shipped. After a few days I started wondering what was going on and sent them an e-mail asking. I got no response, and after it had been a week, I sent another e-mail and got no response. This is starting to bother me, and this is somthing that I don't want to be waiting for especially with no responces. So, I checked if they had charged my credit card and they hadn't yet, so I was wondering if I can and should block payment on the order? I would send them one last e-mail telling them that I have done this because they failed to respond after it had been over a week. What do you guys think?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Do they have a phone number on their site...? Try calling them if they do. But if they havent charged your credit card yet then there is nothing to block...Keep an on your statement and when/if they charge it call your cc company and dispute the charge if you still dont want it. More then likely they arent retuning your emails because what ever you ordered is out of stock or something like that...Good luck

OG

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, i would block it until the stuff comes. if it doesn't come, you're safe.

somehow aol charged me a monthly fee to my old checking account last month (i've never used them in my life- they suck) and now i have to write a stupid letter to those pricks politely explaining that i never ordered their service and never would since it is complete garbage and only geriatrics and pedophiles use it.

it's way better to block it b4 hand, you can just okay the charge if your **** comes- just go down to your bank branch and give them the reciept and tell them you're not paying **** to that company (or if it's a strait up credit card just call the 800 number).

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If they are that unprofessional, I'd have cancelled it already.

~SC~

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Dont suppose theres a message anywhere saying its spring break some we're on holiday?

Mutant is offline Banned
    There is no phone number to call on the site, and I don't like waiting for things if I have no idea of when they are coming due to no responces. I think I am going to send them a polite e-mail asking them to cancell the order, and that I will be blocking payment.

Thread Information