What a f*cked up weekend it was!!!

This weekend really burned my ass. I've been trying to get into fitness modeling for the past 2 years now. Anyways, I met with a big agency last year around this time and they told me that I needed to work on a few things, and to keep in touch with them. Well within the past year, I've accomplished everything they wanted me to work on, chest is bigger, abs are definitely in, quads more seperated,etc etc. So I drove 4 hours this weekend to meet with the owner of the agency. He was totally impressed by the hard work I've done and by my changes. Now here is the kicker. He told me that he would have me pack my bags and on my way to NYC right now, except my FUC*ING ACNE on my back and shoulders!!!! Wich is hardly bad at all, you seriously can't even see it in pictures!! I'm just frustrated like a mother****er right now, seems like no matter what you do it's just never enough for these guys. I was under the impression that they use makeup on bodybuilders backs to mask acne, and do airbrushing, but I guess I was wrong. I've just been thinking to myself all weekend, there has gotta be some fitness guys in modeling with acne on them, I find it hard to believe that there is not. Anyways, just fuc*ing pissed off, thought I'd share. I suppose I'll go back to the dermatologist.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    That sucks bro!!! Its a b*tch when you bust your a** for something and it keeps slipping through your finger tips. Just keep at it.

Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA74
    That sucks bro!!! Its a b*tch when you bust your a** for something and it keeps slipping through your finger tips. Just keep at it.
    No **** right??? I thought I might finally get my break after all this hard training and dieting and once again the answer was no. You have no idea how bd I wanna just say the hell with it all and go get a case of beer and some pizza. But I guess I'll stay strong, still got a show to do in 4 weeks.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    keep on keepin on.

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    You gotta realize that you're competing against the best of the best. If you were already an established fitness model and developed some bacne that'd be a little different but if you're just trying to get established you have to be perfect. Just like a hot chick who is the queen of her home town and goes to LA to be an actress or NY to become a model. Now you're competing against the best in every town and what was perfect before isn't any more.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    atleast your getting a ****load of ass right?

Insane_Man is offline Junior Member
    I assume you're already tanning regularly.

Try getting some exfoliant body wash. Works wonders.

And some vitamin B5.

I've tried all that ****, I'm not ****ing around anymore with it, I'm telling that idiot dermatologist to give me some accutane or I'm taking my business elsewhere.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    That sucks bro. I would say find a new dermatologist.. If that's all thats holding you back from breaking out into the scene, get it fixed, don't lose hope!

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    That sucks bro. I would say find a new dermatologist.. If that's all thats holding you back from breaking out into the scene, get it fixed, don't lose hope!
    Poor choice of words.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Farva
    Poor choice of words.
    I couldnt help but use a pun

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    yeah - they will work with people who are established but when you are new they want people who look great with no extra work for them - but sounds like something you can fix and that they are still interested - feel lucky, few people ever have the chance

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Don't let it get you down, the time will come.

~SC~

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Don't let it get you down, the time will come.

~SC~
    Agreed.

What due to man...in this life.. i believe he'll get...

Don't get stressed bro.

Thread Information