Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EnRAGED

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I'm sorry man, what you did was stupid. I'm not gonna sugar coat it. He said something stupid, but when you walked up to him, he tried to kiss your ass. Furthermore, you did nothing that could POSSIBLY have created a better situation. NOTHING. I had a good friend like you, and after he spent six months in cell, he still didn't change. I still love him, but I don't go out with him, because he's a loose cannon. Real men walk away in a situation like that. Two years ago I might have done the same, but I've seen too many people go down for that. What did you prove? That you're a hardass? On top of that, you pretty much let your friends all gangrape him after. That's total pussy **** and I have ABSOLUTELY no respect for that.
    Said just about everything i was going to.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by k@m NYC
    OMG.. dude im an not.. the reason to start this thread was to express that i believe that the gear had something to do with it.. if you want to think im proud of it... go ahead.. i know how i feel and im posting it.
    I don't necessarily think it's gear on a physical basis. When you know you're on, you know you're on. Your BP is up a little bit, and you're aware of it, so your fuse is shorter. If you know it affects you like that (I guess you do now), then try to stay out of bars (you shouldn't be drinking anyway), and other situations where this could happen.

I'm not preaching at you man, I've been there myself. Just try and take it into perspective. Kicking someone's ass is just not worth it unless someone is in danger, or you're wearing a big pair of red gloves.

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    It's not a flame because I'm telling you facts.

1. You are LUCKY to not be under investigation by a DA right now.

2. You are LUCKY not to be locked up because someone saw you and phone in your license plate as you "got away".

3. You are LUCKY one of your punches didn't shater his cheekbone down and compressed his optic nerve, and blinded the ****er or worse mentally retarded him. Do you want it on your conscience that you ruined someone's life over him hitting on your girl?

4. Do you not value your future enough to avoid felonies that will cost you jobs later on?

Why are you bringing a girl you are seeing to a bar? I personally have found that it's the worst thing to do. NOTHING good comes out of bringing girls you are attached to in some way to a house party or to a bar. Someone is going to hit on them, and you're gonna get pissed.

The bottom line is: if you had just ignored him and got on with your night, it wouldn't have changed a **** thing. Your girl would have seen you as mature, your friends would have seen the fact that you are above the bar-trash that was there, and you wouldn't be at risk of going to jail.
    Youre right.. thats how i normally wouldve reacted but i swear that the gear had something to do with it..or maybe the 2 drinks.. im gonna drop drinking till atleast my cycle is over.. but if i get this rage again towards anything, im going to drop the gear. thanks

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I agree I am not flaming you, you just need to be careful, if I were you I would not drink when on to be safe

I don't necessarily think it's gear on a physical basis. When you know you're on, you know you're on. Your BP is up a little bit, and you're aware of it, so your fuse is shorter. If you know it affects you like that (I guess you do now), then try to stay out of bars (you shouldn't be drinking anyway), and other situations where this could happen.

I'm not preaching at you man, I've been there myself. Just try and take it into perspective. Kicking someone's ass is just not worth it unless someone is in danger, or you're wearing a big pair of red gloves.

I hear you.. look 1 post up..thanks

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    We all look out for each other here , I hope you understand we are just concerned

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm sorry man, what you did was stupid. I'm not gonna sugar coat it. He said something stupid, but when you walked up to him, he tried to kiss your ass. Furthermore, you did nothing that could POSSIBLY have created a better situation. NOTHING. I had a good friend like you, and after he spent six months in cell, he still didn't change. I still love him, but I don't go out with him, because he's a loose cannon. Real men walk away in a situation like that. Two years ago I might have done the same, but I've seen too many people go down for that. What did you prove? That you're a hardass? On top of that, you pretty much let your friends all gangrape him after. That's total pussy **** and I have ABSOLUTELY no respect for that.
    Ditto to that. I was going to say something but Rambo took the words out of my mouth. Fighting is ghey. Unless it is for personal protection or to defend your family, friends, or loved ones. In my eyes you were a tool and your friends are even bigger idiots for jumping in after you had tossed his ass.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Timetraviler is offline Junior Member
    Dude he was a SCUM I would of just spit in his face dont lower your self to his level

i just heard that the kid is in the hospital but hes ok and has no idea who i was.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    does any here ever lose a fight? hell my sister beat my ass when i was 13
    but in all seriousness, should of just walked away over something like that, go punch a wall or something. in the town i work in, i got pretty drunk one night and some skin heads tried to start **** with me, pretty much 9 v 3, i spit on all their faces 1 by 1 and walked away... they screamed stuff at me, but i had my spit on their face they wont even come near me now and i didnt have to kick their asses....... just watch urself bro.... the guy i weightlift with is 41, big mother trucker... he's been banned from 3 towns for bar fights.... prison time, etc.... he walks away from all his fights now, he learned there is no point in them.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm. Clubs are not a good place to take your GF IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe Leatherdaddy
    hmmm. Clubs are not a good place to take your GF IMO.
    Agreed. I dont take my GF anywhere but the bedroom lol.

Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    Agreed. I dont take my GF anywhere but the bedroom lol.
    And the kitchen

lololololol... yea i dont take her to the clubs.. i havent seen her all week and had plans with my boyz from a week before.. so i didnt want to hear her mouth about not seeing me.. so i took her for a drink at a bar and not to the club where me and the boys were planning to go..

And the kitchen

Insane_Man is offline Junior Member
    Congrats, you're a ****ing idiot.

Obviously you don't feel secure with yourself, otherwise you would have just laughed at another guy hitting on your gf.

You're using the gear as an excuse for your actions, which is obviously the rationale you used at the time. Even in your posts you're bragging about how 'tough' you are. You're a ****ing retard and you give all of us steroid users a bad name. Thanks.

seanw is offline Banned
    i just heard that the kid is in the hospital but hes ok and has no idea who i was.
    And that my friend, is the reason why you should have ignored it and not acted like a macho idiot, I hope you are happy that your GF's honor has been protected.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    gear is a very very poor excuse imo. so he hit on your girlfriend. He pretty much "got burned" its not like he touched her or grabbed her or anything. think about it for a sec. you could have verbally told him to stay away. 1 of 2 things would happen most likely.
    1. he agrees, doesnt say another word to her, you proceed with your night and never see him again in your life.
    2. he tries to be a drunk hard ass, in which you be the bigger man and walk away. then you proceed with your night and you never see him again in your lfe.
    and their you have it, no incident.

3. he tries to be a drunk hard ass, and tries to lay you out, in which u kick his ass but dont feel guilty about it.

my philosophy that i learned for the 2 0r 3 years of karate when i was a little kid is only fight because of self defense. that is the "only" reason to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Insane_Man

Obviously you don't feel secure with yourself, otherwise you would have just laughed at another guy hitting on your gf.

You're using the gear as an excuse for your actions, which is obviously the rationale you used at the time. Even in your posts you're bragging about how 'tough' you are. You're a ****ing retard and you give all of us steroid users a bad name. Thanks.
    Ease up man.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I love this post. It's not a flame, it's actually truth.

Especially about going to a bar w/your girl. I'd stay home and enjoy a nice night together. Bars/clubs are full of pussy-less tards that get drunk and want to fight in packs and act like jerks.

Be a pimp, screw those places and move up in the world. Make your crib the party scene. "Ass up, clothes off, face down, come on"......

~SC~

It's not a flame because I'm telling you facts.

1. You are LUCKY to not be under investigation by a DA right now.

2. You are LUCKY not to be locked up because someone saw you and phone in your license plate as you "got away".

3. You are LUCKY one of your punches didn't shater his cheekbone down and compressed his optic nerve, and blinded the ****er or worse mentally retarded him. Do you want it on your conscience that you ruined someone's life over him hitting on your girl?

4. Do you not value your future enough to avoid felonies that will cost you jobs later on?

Why are you bringing a girl you are seeing to a bar? I personally have found that it's the worst thing to do. NOTHING good comes out of bringing girls you are attached to in some way to a house party or to a bar. Someone is going to hit on them, and you're gonna get pissed.

The bottom line is: if you had just ignored him and got on with your night, it wouldn't have changed a **** thing. Your girl would have seen you as mature, your friends would have seen the fact that you are above the bar-trash that was there, and you wouldn't be at risk of going to jail.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I love this post. It's not a flame, it's actually truth.

Especially about going to a bar w/your girl. I'd stay home and enjoy a nice night together. Bars/clubs are full of pussy-less tards that get drunk and want to fight in packs and act like jerks.

Be a pimp, screw those places and move up in the world. Make your crib the party scene. "Ass up, clothes off, face down, come on"......

~SC~
    Good advice...clubs are getting old. Same schit everytime. Fights break out, girls act like sluts, etc etc. I'm moving into a party house in a few weeks...good time ahead.

Ease up man.

Good call, I don't want mr dbol bloat to kick my ass.

seanw is offline Banned
    No its a good call because you will get your arse banned for flaming if you are not carefull. The board has a no flaming policy, you can give anyone sh!t just dont disrespect them.

1. STFU
    2. He didnt just hit on her
    3. Im not insecure
    4. I didnt use gear as an excuse.
    5. I dont brag about being tough.
    6. I cant belive im wasting time writing this to you..

Well although I agree with you that his actions were not justified, I don't see the point in name calling.

I would like to contest this statement...If I were in his position, I probably would have done something similar. I'm very confident and secure with myself, some people just deserve a beating, plain and simple. The guy's girlfriend was visibly uncomfortable...its not like he was jealous because his gf was enjoying it. He just gave the guy a beating for disrespecting his girlfriend.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    that reminds me of this fight i got in. i tripped this one guy at the pub and he was like, "that wasn't nice" so i was like "**** you bitch, let's go!" and then i punched him in the face and he got knocked out. luckily i only used 10% of my puching power and didn't use my magic because i didn't want to hurt him i just wanted to teach him a lesson.

that guy had it coming and you did the right thing by punching him in the face. you should have knocked him out and eaten his ears at the same time. next time, though, remember to use only 70% of your punching power so you don't hurt him so bad and only let 2 of your buddies beat on him after you are pulled away not 3 that's too much.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Did you say your girl cried? Cried in front of that guy or you? My last girlfriend would have taken care of it herself (verbally) and she wouldn't have even mentioned it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    I would like to contest this statement...If I were in his position, I probably would have done something similar. I'm very confident and secure with myself, some people just deserve a beating, plain and simple. The guy's girlfriend was visibly uncomfortable...its not like he was jealous because his gf was enjoying it. He just gave the guy a beating for disrespecting his girlfriend.

Thank you.. some people see my point and doesnt jump to conclusions.. i mean this kid didnt just hit on her.. at first he did but she refused to talk to him and he got close to her whispering this **** in her ear.. even his friend was pulling his away and he didnt want to leave.... guys hit on my girl allll the time even sometimes when im with her and they drive by in cars.. im fine with that and i dont get mad.. cuz im the one shes sleeping with tonight so i take it as a compliment.

Thank you.. some people see my point and doesnt jump to conclusions.. i mean this kid didnt just hit on her.. at first he did but she refused to talk to him and he got close to her whispering this **** in her ear.. even his friend was pulling his away and he didnt want to leave.... guys hit on my girl allll the time even sometimes when im with her and they drive by in cars.. im fine with that and i dont get mad.. cuz im the one shes sleeping with tonight so i take it as a compliment.
    I hear you...in the past guys have hit on girlfriends of mine many times, its a compliment when its respectful. When someone makes her feel uncomfortable and won't leave her alone, especially when he knows I'm there, I'll act on it.

1. STFU
    2. He didnt just hit on her
    3. Im not insecure
    4. I didnt use gear as an excuse.
    5. I dont brag about being tough.
    6. I cant belive im wasting time writing this to you..

Look man I'm sorry if I was a little harsh but you must admit that you didn't handle the situation as well as you could have. As for what he said, I would have just made fun of the guy.

You sound very insecure but that's most guys really.

You tried to use gear as an excuse. Although that was kind of negated when you mentioned previous assault charges.

You mentioned how far you 'threw' the guy and how many fights you've been in. Sounds like bragging to me.

I've seen it too many times, a chick I know was recently tlaking about her ex bf and how he was raging on everyone because of gear. I hate when people balme their own stupidity on steroids , or any other substance really. I persoanlly haven't been in a fight in 5 years, and I've probably humiliated more people than you have in that timespan because I keep a cool head and pick my battles.