Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EnRAGED

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member

EnRAGED

Bro's... The myth is right.. Im usually a laid back guy and try not to pick fights over dumb things but tonight me, my girl, and some friends went to a bar. i only had 2 jack and cokes since i dont need to be putting my liver under anymore strain so i went to take a leak in the bathroom and left my girl at the bar to wait for me.. So im coming out of the bathroom and I see some dude talking to her and by the look on her face she was in disgust.. and finally "his" friend pulled him away from her and they walked away.. So i now see something is wrong by her face.. so i ask whats up... so this guy came up to her asked her if im her bf and she responded yes why? he says.. oh im just wondering because i would love to eat you out.. (LOL) so thats i needed to hear to set me off... the way i looked at the situation is that he KNEW for a fact im her BF and still had the nerve to say something like that... so i gather everyone im with and just tell them to keep a look out if anyone jumps in..so i walk up to this kid which in near the bathroom adjacent to a door that lead to a parking lot in the back.. im like... can i talk to you outide for just 1 sec. hes like yeah sure by the way you got a hot girl there.... WOAH i think before he even finished i rushed him like 30ft towards a car at the same time pounding his face.. and when we got like 5ft from the car i literally picked him up off the floor by his jacket around his waste and threw him over the hood...by then all my friends jumped on me holding me back while 3 of them are beating his ass after i was done..i heard just now that he has a dislocated collar bone and broken nose.... i feel so frickin bad about this... but was i right to do that???
    Last edited by k@m NYC; 04-03-2005 at 03:10 AM.

slob is offline Member
    doubt it.
    it sounds like taking test makes u a little more agitated.
    i say it is true. but some people just seem to be able to control their actions better than others.

TreNgoD is offline Banned
    If a witnesses says you hit him first your gonna get sewed. That thought always makes me stop before I destroy someones life with my fists. But if they swing first....Its all good. I usually try to egg them on with words and get them to swing. heh

But im just thinkin about my house, boat, guns, and vehicles.....

Ive been in trouble before for assault II and its not fun.. i know that for a fact, i grew up fighting since i rew up in brooklyn and for a while now ive been the peacemaker and the last time someone challenged me to a fight was like 2 yrs ago.. all my friends know im a "good fighter...." i think its just the old instinct that came out with the help of gear..maybe if the kid got atleast one hit on me i would feel better.. lol

Dont feel bad I would have done the same thing.

im just really shocked how i threw him.. i mean im 5'7 195lbs and he wa like 6-6'3 200-210 and i picked him off the ground and threw him over the whole hood that he barely touched the fender on the other side..i dont know how that happened.

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, sounds like you were just looking after your gf, i wouldnt sit back and let some punk upset or do anything to my girl either.

just remember that sometimes you have to walk away. things can easely get out of hand and end up being more than a fist fight. be aware and in controll of your actions.

Don't worry about what happend bro.

Peace-
    A

I just feel really messed up because she cried.. i calmed down with the fighting when i met her and now i almost killed a kid like 2hrs ago.. i just dont know what to do..i already apologized to her for it.. but i cant forgive myself for losing control like that..i just hope hes ok now and learned something new today.

Basilus is offline Junior Member
    Getting in fights is fine till you have to do 6 months in county jail for an assault charge. I wasn't on any juice then. They wanted to give me prison time but I pled down to a misdormeanor. The guys that got beat up in that situation didn't even want to press charges, but the DA did. I'll only fight if I am in immidate danger now, not taking any more chances jail sucked ass.

Watch yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Basilus
    Getting in fights is fine till you have to do 6 months in county jail for an assault charge. I wasn't on any juice then. They wanted to give me prison time but I pled down to a misdormeanor. The guys that got beat up in that situation didn't even want to press charges, but the DA did. I'll only fight if I am in immidate danger now, not taking any more chances jail sucked ass.

Watch yourself
    If you read my post youll see i got charged with assault also.. that kid is basically handicapped now but he didnt call the cops and never mentioned my name because he knew it was his stupidity that got him screws holding his jaw together.. god i hate fighting.. everytime i fight something serious happens

thats the 2yr ago incident i mentioned.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    if it makes you feel better i probably would have done worse.

i would have told him to meet me behind the building (no witnesses) and cracked his head open with a pipe. then told the cops he swung at me and fell on the concrete.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Always, I repeat, ALWAYS try to get the other motherf*cker to swing first. If he started the conflict by talking to your girlfriend and then started the actual fight by swinging first (even if he doesn't connect) then you will have the case dismissed.

It's happened to me twice. Both times I won the fight and both times the case was thrown out before even going to court. It's called self defense, bro.

Like i said, you just need to walk away in future bro, try and resolve things with your girl and move on with your life.

Just goes to show that fighting doesnt solve anything. becouse now you regret it,your girl is upset with you and you feel sorry for the kid.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Always, I repeat, ALWAYS try to get the other motherf*cker to swing first. If he started the conflict by talking to your girlfriend and then started the actual fight by swinging first (even if he doesn't connect) then you will have the case dismissed.

It's happened to me twice. Both times I won the fight and both times the case was thrown out before even going to court. It's called self defense, bro.

or if there's no witnesses you could just lie and say he swung, or hit you first.
    just keep your story straight

lol i hear you.. but i was just planning on talking to him outside to see if hes retarded or showing off infront of his friends.. once again i dont look for fights and was just gonna ask his if hes ****ed up in the head or something.. but once he said "by the way you have a hot gf" i snapped.. the door slammed behind us after i rammed him thru it so no one saw what happened till my friends came out holding me back and beat his ass some more..

if the cops come to your house, just keep your story straight and swear that he hit you first.

i would even punch myself in the mouth and show them my lip.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory

I dont know which state you live in but in NYS you cant call it self defense if your "opponent" needs serious medical attention and you dont have a scratch on you... my nuckles are bruised up right now so i cant even imagine what his face looks like after atleast 7 powershots..

I doubt they will find me.. we all jumped in our cars and were out.. never been to that bar before and wont go back.. i was only there for like 20min.. its some Hofstra University bar in Long Island.. i live in manhattan.

ok its 5:39am and i need some sleep... thanks for the support guys ill be back tomorrow.

lmao, that would work.

whats the **** happend to this world man, when i was young you could get in a fight and then its over, end of story.

These days all they wanna do is sue sue sue. **** that.

I did something almost as bad when i was with my friends one night, exept it he was probably the same age as me and hit me with a right hook, he deserved what he got though.

Thats why i dont fight unless they hit me first.

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

K@m Nyc

F$ck him. I hate little B$tches that talk sh#t. When someone messes with your GF it is time to lay down the law. He deserves that crap, don't let anyone tell you that the Juice is making you a bad guy. You didn't pick the fight, but you certainly finished it. Just try not to get caught next time
    -East Coast

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I would have done something similar bro. Someone messes with your girl like that...no doubt. Yes it might be wrong and you might get into a lot of trouble, but its just something that happens in the heat of the moment.

notus is offline Member
    I would of done the same thing but I dont like that three of your friends starting beatng his ass after you had already done the job.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    yeah 4 real bro u weren't in the wrong i woulda beat his @ss too i hate dbags who r ignorant to girls like that he deserved what he got.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I have to be really really carefull... 7 years as a US ARMY Ranger, black belt in 4 martial arts and boxer/kickboxer while stationed in korea. I have all the tools at my disposal to damage someone beyond repair... and that was years ago when i was a little 190 pounder.

I have to walk away... I hate it and I cant sleep for days, but I know if I hit them once that no force on earth can make me stop.

If you have to hit them... and I have had to before ( I thought I would die if i didnt ) I went outside moved my car out near the fire exit and kept it running with my GF at the time in it... I quickly walked back in and casually pretended to go ito the restroom, i peeked around the corner and waited for the jack ass and his friends to totally be not paying attention and drilled him right in the back of the head with a beer bottle, before he even got the chance to turn around i was already kicking him in the ribs ( trying to break a few ) and I got one of his buddies with a nicley placed ridgehand chop to the throat...

the poor old guy they had working as a bouncer didnt want any of me, and he let me slip right past him...

I know its hard bro, but try to at least plan a get away if you know you are going to assault somebody... I think violence is wrong and i wish i never ever had to get violent... but if you let someone punk you out then you are guilty of letting someone get away with being a jerk..,. teach them a lesson they wont forget... but only if you can get away with it...

I guess i did do the right thing.. as for my friends jumping in afterwards i had no control over cuz i was being held down by others.. i feel better now.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k@m NYC
    I guess i did do the right thing.. as for my friends jumping in afterwards i had no control over cuz i was being held down by others.. i feel better now.
    Good to hear you feel better...I see how you feel bad because someone was hurt, but I really think he deserved it for what he said to your girl..sound harsh, I know. As for your friends jumping in, kinda cheap, but things like that happen in the heat of the moment.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Personally I like the jacket-grab and hood-toss

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    usually i dont fight over stupid shlt like that, i used to but theres no point. i dont care if guys try to pcik up my girl as long as they beat it when she tells em to fuk off, but i wouldnt like if some dude said he wanted to eat her out knowing that i'm her b/f. i woulda done the same thing but i wouldnt have brought him outside. dont sweat it bro guys like that need to get there ass kicked once in a while.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    What you did was immature, not roid rage . Frankly it was stupid macho crap. The guy was obviously an idiot. I'm 39 , when I was younger I would have done something stupid like what you did. I'm trying to be polite here but I completely disagree with what you did. Not a flame just an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Personally I like the jacket-grab and hood-toss

LOL.. yeah i wonder what he thought when he was in mid air..

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I'm sorry man, what you did was stupid. I'm not gonna sugar coat it. He said something stupid, but when you walked up to him, he tried to kiss your ass. Furthermore, you did nothing that could POSSIBLY have created a better situation. NOTHING. I had a good friend like you, and after he spent six months in cell, he still didn't change. I still love him, but I don't go out with him, because he's a loose cannon. Real men walk away in a situation like that. Two years ago I might have done the same, but I've seen too many people go down for that. What did you prove? That you're a hardass? On top of that, you pretty much let your friends all gangrape him after. That's total pussy **** and I have ABSOLUTELY no respect for that.

And for clarification, that's not a flame. I just don't want to see a good bro locked up because he doesn't know when to swing and when to walk.

well put Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    And for clarification, that's not a flame. I just don't want to see a good bro locked up because he doesn't know when to swing and when to walk.
    Bro.. how is that not a flame??? Its not like im proud of what i did and in no way am i a loose cannon nor did i spend 6 months in jail.. i can say i used to be a loose cannon when i was a teen. im 21 now and have calmed down alot. I guess i didnt tell the story too well but when he said that by the way i have a hot gf, he was being a prick with a huge grin on his face.. and it was obvious that he wasnt sorry or anything close to that... my intention was to just take his outside and just reason with him by saying im not here for a fight and he shouldnt be disrespectful to people he doesnt know.. as for my friends jumping in, i wish they didnt and couldnt control it since i was held down and barely saw anything.. i just wanted them to keep an eye out if he decides to jump me with his friends.. but they jumped in anyway and im pissed about that..

you ARE proud of what you did or you wouldn't have glorified it with a thread. GET REAL

OMG.. dude im an not.. the reason to start this thread was to express that i believe that the gear had something to do with it.. if you want to think im proud of it... go ahead.. i know how i feel and im posting it.

Bro.. how is that not a flame??? Its not like im proud of what i did and in no way am i a loose cannon nor did i spend 6 months in jail.. i can say i used to be a loose cannon when i was a teen. im 21 now and have calmed down alot. I guess i didnt tell the story too well but when he said that by the way i have a hot gf, he was being a prick with a huge grin on his face.. and it was obvious that he wasnt sorry or anything close to that... my intention was to just take his outside and just reason with him by saying im not here for a fight and he shouldnt be disrespectful to people he doesnt know.. as for my friends jumping in, i wish they didnt and couldnt control it since i was held down and barely saw anything.. i just wanted them to keep an eye out if he decides to jump me with his friends.. but they jumped in anyway and im pissed about that..
    It's not a flame because I'm telling you facts.

1. You are LUCKY to not be under investigation by a DA right now.

2. You are LUCKY not to be locked up because someone saw you and phone in your license plate as you "got away".

3. You are LUCKY one of your punches didn't shater his cheekbone down and compressed his optic nerve, and blinded the ****er or worse mentally retarded him. Do you want it on your conscience that you ruined someone's life over him hitting on your girl?

4. Do you not value your future enough to avoid felonies that will cost you jobs later on?

Why are you bringing a girl you are seeing to a bar? I personally have found that it's the worst thing to do. NOTHING good comes out of bringing girls you are attached to in some way to a house party or to a bar. Someone is going to hit on them, and you're gonna get pissed.

The bottom line is: if you had just ignored him and got on with your night, it wouldn't have changed a **** thing. Your girl would have seen you as mature, your friends would have seen the fact that you are above the bar-trash that was there, and you wouldn't be at risk of going to jail.

I just feel really messed up because she cried.. i calmed down with the fighting when i met her and now i almost killed a kid like 2hrs ago.. i just dont know what to do..i already apologized to her for it.. but i cant forgive myself for losing control like that..i just hope hes ok now and learned something new today.
    I guess you skipped this post..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information